PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many guys like it when girls pretend to be stupid?

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Why do so many guys like it when girls pretend to be stupid?

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 02:58 PM

Maybe it makes them seem more naive and innocent.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM

Honestly, I've never met a guy who was attracted to those type of girls.

Craig Cobb
December 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM
I don't think there is, in the vast majority of cases, much pretending going on.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Throughout my youth I found myself more popular with the male sex when I acted like an idiot, and less so when I spoke well.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Throughout my youth I found myself more popular with the male sex when I acted like an idiot, and less so when I spoke well.

Well, you know, men think dumb girls are any easier lay; which isn't necessarily true. There are a lot of seriously intelligent girls out there who are just as much into sex as the stupid ones are.

The stupid ones are usually easily disposable, because they aren't intriguing. Men tend to be a little more intrigued by deep, introspective, intellectual girls, as long as they are hot and like sex.

The stupid ones are just cum dumpsters.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Well, you know, men think dumb girls are any easier lay; which isn't necessarily true. There are a lot of seriously intelligent girls out there who are just as much into sex as the stupid ones are.

The stupid ones are usually easily disposable, because they aren't intriguing. Men tend to be a little more intrigued by deep, introspective, intellectual girls, as long as they are hot and like sex.

The stupid ones are just cum dumpsters.

I personally have not met many men that I liked enough to sleep with. I was never a slut, but not because I'm virtuous, there just were not many attractive guys in my school or my neighbourhood when I was growing up. I don't think that the 'dumb girls are an easier lay' bit is true either. One of the dumbest girls I knew, who was not even all that attractive, and was not a slut at all and had a reputation as a prude, was wildly popular with guys and I could never understand that. It is the same with actresses of yesterday, the biggest 'sex symbols' were the women who giggled and acted childish and silly on screen. And they obviously were not stupid. They were acting so, and they must have had intelligence, because they were aware of human psychology and the need to act that way in order to capture hearts. Of the women I've known, often times the best students were the wildest sluts. Analyzing human behavior and figuring out why people act the way they do is something I find fascinating and is one of my strongest interests.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I personally have not met many men that I liked enough to sleep with. I was never a slut, but not because I'm virtuous, there just were not many attractive guys in my school or my neighbourhood when I was growing up. I don't think that the 'dumb girls are an easier lay' bit is true either. One of the dumbest girls I knew, who was not even all that attractive, and was not a slut at all and had a reputation as a prude, was wildly popular with guys and I could never understand that. It is the same with actresses of yesterday, the biggest 'sex symbols' were the women who giggled and acted childish and silly on screen. And they obviously were not stupid. They were acting so, and they must have had intelligence, because they were aware of human psychology and the need to act that way in order to capture hearts. Of the women I've known, often times the best students were the wildest sluts. Analyzing human behavior and figuring out why people act the way they do is something I find fascinating and is one of my strongest interests.

Well, it's a man's instinct to be protective and dominant in regard to the women he has; so naturally we aren't looking for our equals; most of us are looking for our opposites - someone who is tender, delicate and fragile touches a man's heart and appeals to his protective instincts more than a headstrong, loud, angry, boorish woman who comes across as not needing to depend upon a man for protection.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Well, it's a man's instinct to be protective and dominant in regard to the women he has; so naturally we aren't looking for our equals; most of us are looking for our opposites - someone who is tender, delicate and fragile touches a man's heart and appeals to his protective instincts more than a headstrong, loud, angry, boorish woman who comes across as not needing to depend upon a man for protection.

Akins, sometimes I really question what planet you live on. Who want's a dumb broad? Only insecure, controlling men like yourself.

Who's going to teach the children? Who's the man going to go to for counsel? I'm proud that I can defend our children, when the husband isn't home.

All you want is a slut pile.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Akins, sometimes I really question what planet you live on. Who want's a dumb broad? Only insecure, controlling men like yourself.

Who's going to teach the children? Who's the man going to go to for counsel? I'm proud that I can defend our children, when the husband isn't home.

All you want is a slut pile.

I never said I liked dumb broads. I simply said some men thought they were an easy lay and were disposable.

I always liked a girl that had depth to her personality. I despise superficiality in females.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 04:36 PM

It is very difficult in today's times to get a quality man by being chaste and virginal. Literally all other women are willing to offer sex. Let's say a woman meets a quality man and holds back on sex. He has other options and is not likely to waste his time with her. At the same time if she gives it up too soon, he will think she is a whore and not want to offer her any sort of commitment.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM
It is very difficult in today's times to get a quality man by being chaste and virginal. Literally all other women are willing to offer sex. Let's say a woman meets a quality man and holds back on sex. He has other options and is not likely to waste his time with her. At the same time if she gives it up too soon, he will think she is a whore and not want to offer her any sort of commitment.

Then she should wait for the right man, and not give into whorish tendencies.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Then she should wait for the right man, and not give into whorish tendencies.

But 99% of us don't LIKE the man who will wait and ask our permission to be allowed to hold our hand, kiss us, etc.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 04:49 PM

Most men are only looking for sex. The ones that can get the kind of women they like easily are less likely to want to settle down than the guys who have a harder time getting the kind of girls they like.

Unfortunately this tends to create a problem, because you end up with a situation where just a handful of guys (the sort that women tend to like) have slept with most of the women, while most of the men (the kind who tend to not be the sort that women like) have to settle for the other guy's sloppy seconds - which isn't what they really want, since they are the type who are more inclined to keeping a girl if they can get one - but no man really wants to have to settle for a used woman.

Most will eventually choose to settle for a used woman though, because that's about all you find; since nearly all the women end up getting defiled by the handful of guys that can get any girl they want - and of course those guys don't want to settle down, since they have hot and cold running pussy day in and day out.

So no one really ends up happy; well except maybe the lucky few. Everyone else just settles and learns to live with it, or tries to settle and finds that they can't stand living with it.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 04:50 PM
But 99% of us don't LIKE the man who will wait and ask our permission to be allowed to hold our hand, kiss us, etc.

What do you 99% expect? Him to throw his tongue down your throat on the first date. Grab your tit in the second? Finger bang you on the third? And finally fuck on the forth?

This world is a cesspool.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 05:14 PM

Perhaps it is because those males are morons who feel threatened by a woman who is not as stupid as they are? *shrug*
When selecting a female for mating (which is the purpose of the whole complicated courtship process) intelligence should be a non-negotiable criterion.
No man who has an IQ north of two digits would want to breed stupid children, so an intelligent female is a must.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 05:19 PM

This is one of the reasons that I gave up on women. They say one thing, but want another. No matter what a man does, it is wrong.
More than once I was accused of being queer because I did not try to rip a woman's clothes off on the first date.
Yet, if a man does that, he is then accused of being an animal.
No matter what we do, we lose. *shrug*
Too much bullshit for too little reward.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 05:20 PM
What do you 99% expect? Him to throw his tongue down your throat on the first date. Grab your tit in the second? Finger bang you on the third? And finally fuck on the forth?

This world is a cesspool.

I would never bear the children of a man who asked me for permission for anything. It shows spinelessness. I am reminded of a boy in high school who asked if he could kiss me. No, I don't want you to even touch me, but I may have let you if you weren't such a spineless coward and just did it.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 05:21 PM
This is one of the reasons that I gave up on women. They say one thing, but want another. No matter what a man does, it is wrong.
More than once I was accused of being queer because I did not try to rip a woman's clothes off on the first date.
Yet, if a man does that, he is then accused of being an animal.
No matter what we do, we lose. *shrug*
Too much bullshit for too little reward.

You love this new *shrug* don't you Derrick.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
You love this new *shrug* don't you Derrick.

I do. It sums up my thoughts on many things.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I would never bear the children of a man who asked me for permission for anything. It shows spinelessness. I am reminded of a boy in high school who asked if he could kiss me. No, I don't want you to even touch me, but I may have let you if you weren't such a spineless coward and just did it.

Feminism has messed everything up.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 05:25 PM

What you're describing to me is a rapist. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I sure as shit hope I am.

We don't live in the times of the Vikings, where they pillaged and took whatever they wanted. We are supposed to be civilized.

I'm married to a "bad boy", but he still loves me and respects me. He can be assertive, and polite, all the well knowing his boundaries.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 05:28 PM

Therein lies part of the problem.
In today's world of sexual harassment complaints and women who cry rape as a means of revenge, it is a stupid man who does what you say that you want.
The day is coming when an intelligent man is going to have a woman sign a witnessed contract before there is any physical contact. The feminists actually want that. :hflol
So, if a man asks permission you think he is 'spineless', but he is taught by women that a gentleman seeks permission.
If he does not ask permission, the woman calls him an animal and a rapist.
Women, make up your freaking minds! :mad:
Too much bullshit, too little reward.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM
What you're describing to me is a rapist. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I sure as shit hope I am.

We don't live in the times of the Vikings, where they pillaged and took whatever they wanted. We are supposed to be civilized.

I'm married to a "bad boy", but he still loves me and respects me. He can be assertive, and polite, all the well knowing his boundaries.

So, does he beat you, or does he just let you run all over him?

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM

No, not a rapist, just a man who is unapologetic in his natural desires, and a bit forward.

I married a man who treats me as though I exist to be his own personal servant, thinks I'm a child and doesn't value a thing I say, but at least he is really hot, gave me a beautiful child, and provides for me to be at home. I think that I made a good match, considering that it is impossible to find a perfect man in today's world, and even if there were, I'm not a perfect woman either so I did well considering myself and my own value.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 05:34 PM
No, not a rapist, just a man who is unapologetic in his natural desires, and a bit forward.

I married a man who treats me as though I exist to be his own personal servant, thinks I'm a child and doesn't value a thing I say, but at least he is really hot, gave me a beautiful child, and provides for me to be at home. I think that I made a good match, considering that it is impossible to find a perfect man in today's world, and even if there were, I'm not a perfect woman either so I did well considering myself and my own value.

Nice to know that your husbands an asshole, who doesn't value you.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Nice to know that your husbands an asshole, who doesn't value you.

Don't you think it's better for the man to be the asshole and the woman to be the doormat?

That's the way I would want it. I can't stand dykie butch women.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Don't you think it's better for the man to be the asshole and the woman to be the doormat?

That's the way I would want it. I can't stand dykie butch women.

My husband's an asshole....self admitted. But he would never degrade me or our children.

Have you seen what he looks like? He doesn't take shit from anyone. Hell, he even told Linder to fuck off one time. You remember Akins...my sons name and all.

I always feel safe with him. He served 12 years in the Army, he's a trained killer.

He also knows that he doesn't need to make up for inadequacies in his own life, to make ours hell.

He's confidant in his manhood.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 05:50 PM
My husband's an asshole....self admitted. But he would never degrade me or our children.

Have you seen what he looks like? He doesn't take shit from anyone. Hell, he even told Linder to fuck off one time. You remember Akins...my sons name and all.

I always feel safe with him. He served 12 years in the Army, he's a trained killer.

He also knows that he doesn't need to make up for inadequacies in his own life, to make ours hell.

Any time I hear someone say "I'm an asshole" I just think "you're a loser!"

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 05:50 PM

I just don't see how two assholes can live together.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 05:51 PM

I bet they get into a lot of heated arguments.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 05:52 PM

Blah, blah, blah.....says the man with no woman in his bed.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 05:54 PM

My last wife was a lot like Angel, loud, obnoxious, vulgar, boorish. She didn't start off that way, it happened after she had our son. I got tired of it really fast. It got to the point where she was either going to have to leave or I felt like I was going to kill her, I hated her that much. I'm glad she left.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 05:56 PM

I wouldn't want you in my bed, that's for damn sure.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 05:56 PM

No actually we don't fight at all. It's called communication. Plus the in fact that we've been together for 23 years. What the fuck would there be to fight about?

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
No actually we don't fight at all. It's called communication. Plus the in fact that we've been together for 23 years. What the fuck would there be to fight about?

23 years? Looks like you would be sick of each other.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I wouldn't want you in my bed, that's for damn sure.

Never happen in a million years, Steve-O. I'd slit my wrists first.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 05:58 PM

Some of us prefer it that way.
Question: what is the difference between sex with a woman and masturbation?
Answer: ten seconds after you ejaculate . . . not much . . . and you get to keep your house, your superannuation and your income for the next 20 years. :hflol

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Some of us prefer it that way.
Question: what is the difference between sex with a woman and masturbation?
Answer: ten seconds after you ejaculate . . . not much . . . and you get to keep your house, your superannuation and your income for the next 20 years. :hflol
http://www.funtasti.com/pdata/t/l-907.jpg

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 06:07 PM
So, does he beat you, or does he just let you run all over him?

It's called a partnership. If he beat me, I would shoot him.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Any time I hear someone say "I'm an asshole" I just think "you're a loser!"

Then I think that must run through your mind a hundred times a day, when you look at your husband.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Then I think that must run through your mind a hundred times a day, when you look at your husband.

No, my husband doesn't go around saying "I'm an asshole." Though I've heard lots of cocky insecure guys say that kind of thing. Although I generally have a bad flaw of liking men who mistreat me, that sort of thing comes across as try-hard and is unattractive.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 06:12 PM
23 years? Looks like you would be sick of each other.

Why? We love each other. We're each others best friend. We've had 5 living children together. We continue to raise them to be upstanding White Nationalists.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 06:15 PM
No, my husband doesn't go around saying "I'm an asshole." Though I've heard lots of cocky insecure guys say that kind of thing. Although I generally have a bad flaw of liking men who mistreat me, that sort of thing comes across as try-hard and is unattractive.

All that I'm going to say is your husband must have never served. They all admit that they're assholes. It's the same as saying I'm a dick. WTF is the big deal.

At least they're man enough to admit it.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 06:17 PM

Your husband doesn't need to say it. He's an abusive controlling freak. You are his doormat, and so will your children be. Live with that fact.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 06:18 PM

This is the bad boy thing that goes on inside the mind of so many women. I would venture to say most women, at least until they pass the age of 30.
Young women are drawn to bad boys who treat them like shit. Decent men cannot get a look in. Some women never get past this way of thinking and go from one abusive relationship to another. They actually crave abuse.
Apparently in evolutionary biology there is a payoff for being an asshole. *shrug*

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Your husband doesn't need to say it. He's an abusive controlling freak. You are his doormat, and so will your children be. Live with that fact.

After spending my adolescence being around supplicating pathetic losers at my lame prep school full of effeminate jews who can blame me for going too far in the opposite direction?

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 06:21 PM
This is the bad boy thing that goes on inside the mind of so many women. I would venture to say most women, at least until they pass the age of 30.
Young women are drawn to bad boys who treat them like shit. Decent men cannot get a look in. Some women never get past this way of thinking and go from one abusive relationship to another. They actually crave abuse.
Apparently in evolutionary biology there is a payoff for being an asshole. *shrug*

At least I am honest about it. Give me credit for that at least. 99% of normal women feel the same way as I do, except I am honest about it. And there you go with your shrugging again.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 06:23 PM
After spending my adolescence being around supplicating pathetic losers at my lame prep school full of effeminate jews who can blame me for going too far in the opposite direction?

If you went to prep school, why didn't you go on to college? To provide for your future family. You wouldn't have had to settle.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 06:24 PM
If you went to prep school, why didn't you go on to college? To provide for your future family. You wouldn't have had to settle.

I went for two years then quit. I used to skip class all the time to hang out with my now-husband. LOL.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 06:26 PM

Yeah, I've heard a lot of women describe their husbands' letting the wife walk all over them as "partnership".

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 06:27 PM
At least I am honest about it. Give me credit for that at least. 99% of normal women feel the same way as I do, except I am honest about it. And there you go with your shrugging again.

I don't believe that for one second. Either you're trolling or crazier than me.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 06:28 PM

There was until they invented the telephone and repealed the laws allowing husbands to beat their wives.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 06:31 PM
There was until they invented the telephone and repealed the laws allowing husbands to beat their wives.You know there was a phrase over on SF.....Anti-Woman is Anti-White. Maybe they weren't so full of shit, when it comes to the likes of you, fat man.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 06:32 PM
You know there was a phrase over on SF.....Anti-Woman is Anti-White. Maybe they weren't so full of shit, when it comes to the likes of you, fat man.

Feminism was invented by Jews.

Roy Wagahuski
December 30th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Why do so many men like it when girls pretend to be stupid?

They're not pretending.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 07:37 PM

The best response to that is: :eek:

N.B. Forrest
December 30th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Wimmin love Bad Boys - as long as they're also Pretty Boys: an ugly man won't have the bitches swooning at his feet no matter how impeccable his asshole credentials may be.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Wimmin love Bad Boys - as long as they're also Pretty Boys: an ugly man won't have the bitches swooning at his feet no matter how impeccable his asshole credentials may be.

Go to my page and see if he's a pretty boy. He's handsome to me. Not so pretty.

John in Woodbridge
December 30th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Of course attractiveness is a major factor, but for me a woman with brains and compelling personality is also a big factor.

Moose
December 30th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Guys liking stupid girls is describing it wrong.

It's a certain "coyness" I guess would be a word to use, which is sexually inviting.

Steely reserved chicks just don't send out the vibe.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 08:05 PM

In the same way that my Staffy is handsome.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 08:09 PM
In the same way that my Staffy is handsome.

Opinions vary. Just ask the whore who was serenading him a love song across the bar. Oh, the stories......

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Opinions vary. Just ask the whore who was serenading him a love song across the bar. Oh, the stories......

Why do I picture a cat extending her claws to defend her territory as I read that. :rofl

Ian
December 30th, 2012, 08:24 PM

You look a bit more glamorous than him.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM

Who, Bubba?

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM

Cheryl Crow?

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Why do I picture a cat extending her claws to defend her territory as I read that. :rofl

I was innocent. She started her shit, I kindly went over to her and told her to knock it the fuck off (all the while with a smile on my face.)

Went back to my seat. The next song comes on. There she is pointing at him, gyrating in her seat, fucking singing and making motions for him to go to her.

Well I fucking had it. I called my bartender over. I asked her..."If I drag that bitch out by her hair, will I get barred?" Sherri replied "I didn't hear that."

That was all it took. Me dragging that whore through the doors, having kind words with her, and swiftly leaving, before the cops showed up.

Fucking home wrecking whores.

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Who, Bubba?

Keep fucking with me. At least my husband loves and cherishes me.

N.B. Forrest
December 30th, 2012, 08:47 PM

I wasn't referring to your case specifically, but to the Bad Boy-loving li'l idiots generally. Your ol' man may not be a young James Dean or Marlon Brando, but he ain't even close to fugly, either.

Broads who choose pretty pricks deserve to get shat upon.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I was innocent. She started her shit, I kindly went over to her and told her to knock it the fuck off (all the while with a smile on my face.)

Went back to my seat. The next song comes on. There she is pointing at him, gyrating in her seat, fucking singing and making motions for him to go to her.

Well I fucking had it. I called my bartender over. I asked her..."If I drag that bitch out by her hair, will I get barred?" Sherri replied "I didn't hear that."

That was all it took. Me dragging that whore through the doors, having kind words with her, and swiftly leaving, before the cops showed up.

Fucking home wrecking whores.

OMG! :eek:
I could not resist offering this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0oBUdFoj9w

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Broads who choose pretty pricks deserve to get shat upon.

Natural attraction to good looking people is somehow wrong?

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman - YouTube

Jimmy McQuade
December 30th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Guys liking stupid girls is describing it wrong.

It's a certain "coyness" I guess would be a word to use, which is sexually inviting.

Steely reserved chicks just don't send out the vibe.

Yep. My wife is coy, demure and a girly-girl. She's also badass without being mannish. Like the time I was about to get into it with a bunch of yahoos and she passed me my switchblade undercover. She has my back in a feminine way. I can picture the same situation with some of the broads on here, and I'm sure they would barge into the fight and start swinging. That's just not attractive.

N.B. Forrest
December 30th, 2012, 08:56 PM

It is if you ignore the fact that they're also pricks.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 09:00 PM

Depends on what you are looking for.

Just sex? Fine, attraction is all you need.

Someone that will treat you decent, provide for you and want to keep you around for a long time to come?

You better go on more than just looks.

Breanna
December 30th, 2012, 09:03 PM
It is if you ignore the fact that they're also pricks.

Well in defense of my hubby he doesn't call me bad names, yell at me, or swear around me and we don't get into arguments *shrug*

He's bossy and a bit mean but he usually dresses it up a bit such as "It would make me happy if you would ___" or "It would please me if you would do such and such thing" rather than "Hey bitch go do ___" or any such rudeness.

Derrick MacThomas
December 30th, 2012, 09:05 PM
This one is even more appropriate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edOynjUTMnc

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 09:12 PM
This one is even more appropriate.

I learned my lesson years ago. Keep it out of the bar. There were these two 300lb lesbians making out.....Aw fuck it, nevermind.

N.B. Forrest
December 30th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Well in defense of my hubby he doesn't call me bad names, yell at me, or swear around me and we don't get into arguments *shrug*

He's bossy and a bit mean but he usually dresses it up a bit such as "It would make me happy if you would ___" or "It would please me if you would do such and such thing" rather than "Hey bitch go do ___" or any such rudeness.

So basically he's just acting like the king of his castle? It sounds like you don't have all that much to complain about.

As for him not wanting to listen to you, we all know that most men tend to tune their women out: it's the oldest joke in the world. Men & women usually have very different interests, and women love to talk, while men need peace & quiet. Remember when wives used to head for the kitchen during get-togethers? That was so the men & women could enjoy conversation about their interests without boring each other to death.

George Witzgall
December 30th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I learned my lesson years ago. Keep it out of the bar. There were these two 300lb lesbians making out.....Aw fuck it, nevermind.

300lbs? They musta had some serious thyroid problems, huh?

Angel Ramsey
December 30th, 2012, 09:42 PM
300lbs? They musta had some serious thyroid problems, huh?
Don't fuck with me tonight cocksucker. Don't you have a NAMBLA meeting to go to, or something?

George Witzgall
December 30th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Perfect being: Brilliant, deadly, devious, and something I cannot reveal. They do exist.

Steven L. Akins
December 30th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Perfect being: Brilliant, deadly, devious, and something I cannot reveal. They do exist.

Sounds like a spider or something.

M.N. Dalvez
December 30th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Perhaps it is because those males are morons who feel threatened by a woman who is not as stupid as they are?

Right. Most people are really pretty fucking thick. Including men. And some of those men don't want their partner to make them seem even thicker than they are. So sometimes it's protective colouration, like a chameleon or squid, on the part of women who act like that.

procopius
December 31st, 2012, 02:05 AM
Women act stupid in front of a man to give that man an opportunity to help her. Women seeking a relationship are trying to play that specific average man, giving him a self esteem boost, so that he will act confidently around her and engage her. She knows the average man may not pursue a woman if he senses that she does not need him for anything such as a "strong and independent" would not. Thus I think being "stupid" is about women pulling men in or sometimes just about getting them to do work for them 'gosh I don't know how do that tire changing stuff". It's a form of manipulation. Women have played this game for ages.

Derrick MacThomas
December 31st, 2012, 03:16 AM
Thus I think being "stupid" is about women pulling men in or sometimes just about getting them to do work for them 'gosh I don't know how do that tire changing stuff". It's a form of manipulation. Women have played this game for ages.

That does not work on me any more. Not since the day I was abused by an angry feminist of the 'girls can do anything' club when I stopped to offer assistance at the roadside.
Apparently it was 'demeaning' and I was a 'sexist pig' for offering to assist her. She went off into some sort of psychotic or PMT rage.
So be it.
Since that day I have kept on driving and let the liberated women enjoy their equality. Girls can do anything, after all.

Steven L. Akins
December 31st, 2012, 08:25 AM
That does not work on me any more. Not since the day I was abused by an angry feminist of the 'girls can do anything' club when I stopped to offer assistance at the roadside.
Apparently it was 'demeaning' and I was a 'sexist pig' for offering to assist her. She went off into some sort of psychotic or PMT rage.
So be it.
Since that day I have kept on driving and let the liberated women enjoy their equality. Girls can do anything, after all.

http://render.globalgallery.com/images/260978--600.jpg

Derrick MacThomas
December 31st, 2012, 08:41 PM
http://render.globalgallery.com/images/260978--600.jpg

I like the picture.
I am so heartily sick of being abused and sometimes targeted by feminist bitches that I have retreated to a position from which I regard all females to be guilty until proven innocent.
If anyone does not like it, talk to the sisterhood.

Crowe
January 1st, 2013, 11:50 AM
I've got the impression from some women that they like being talked bad to. I have a feeling its the same group that likes to take advantage of guys who are nice to them. Manipulative cunts, basically. There was this girl I used to know that was a total bitch, seemingly she hated my guts and I felt the same way about her. Turned out she had the hots for me, and I never knew it because she always acted like a bitch to me. *shrug*

Jason 916
January 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM
I don't like stupid girls, but oh do I loathe pushy wannabe-tough ones that make it a point to tell you how "strong" they are all the time. That's like the top way that bitchy women flatter themselves: "Oh, yoooo can't handle a strooong wimmin!" If a woman starts telling me how "strong" she is, I'll start walking the other way. Don't need the headaches. Strength is self-evident and doesn't require a woman to be a second-rate man to be perceived that way.

Steven L. Akins
January 1st, 2013, 01:23 PM
I don't like stupid girls, but oh do I loathe pushy wannabe-tough ones that make it a point to tell you how "strong" they are all the time. That's like the top way that bitchy women flatter themselves: "Oh, yoooo can't handle a strooong wimmin!" If a woman starts telling me how "strong" she is, I'll start walking the other way. Don't need the headaches. Strength is self-evident and doesn't require one to be a second-rate man to be perceived that way.

Yeah, same here. I hate masculine women.

If men were attracted to masculinity, they would be gay.

Jason 916
January 1st, 2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah, same here. I hate masculine women.

If men were attracted to masculinity, they would be gay.

Yep. Women are special because they act like women, flaws and all. If you wanted to be around masculinity, you'd hang out with the guys.

Derrick MacThomas
January 1st, 2013, 06:17 PM
I've got the impression from some women that they like being talked bad to. I have a feeling its the same group that likes to take advantage of guys who are nice to them. Manipulative cunts, basically. There was this girl I used to know that was a total bitch, seemingly she hated my guts and I felt the same way about her. Turned out she had the hots for me, and I never knew it because she always acted like a bitch to me. *shrug*

That sums up the female psyche pretty well. There are exceptions, but not many.
When I made the decision to no longer be interested in women it was a liberating experience. When I stopped looking at women in a sexual way, they no longer had the ability to manipulate me (or hurt me). This has caused more than one woman to become exasperated when she realised that all her arse wiggling and eyelash fluttering counted for naught in dealing with me. :hflol
I can understand why, in some cultures, it is/has been necessary to be a eunuch to hold particular positions of trust and influence.
The last general manager for whom I worked was female. She was a dead-set psychopath. She ticked all the boxes in the psychological profile. In my opinion she was also probably bipolar. She should have started each day with a shovel full of lithium.

Steven L. Akins
January 1st, 2013, 06:29 PM
The last general manager for whom I worked was female. She was a dead-set psychopath. She ticked all the boxes in the psychological profile. In my opinion she was also probably bipolar. She should have started each day with a shovel full of lithium.

My last ex was bi-polar - severely so. I always thought about using a shovel on her head.

Derrick MacThomas
January 1st, 2013, 06:34 PM
My last ex was bi-polar - severely so. I always thought about using a shovel on her head.

I should have added that this one was also menopausal, so it was the trifecta. :hflol
She is on the list of people upon whose graves I intend to piss, if I live long enough. I have already ticked off a few names on that list. :D

N.B. Forrest
January 1st, 2013, 06:35 PM

Wonderful Aspergers compassion there, Dr. Akins....:rofl

Steven L. Akins
January 1st, 2013, 06:43 PM
I should have added that this one was also menopausal, so it was the trifecta. :hflol
She is on the list of people upon whose graves I intend to piss, if I live long enough. I have already ticked off a few names on that list. :D

The way my ex acted, I thought she might have been, even though she was only in her 20's. Her system always stayed out of wack. I imagine it probably had something to do with the fact that she was snorting aderall.

Steven L. Akins
January 1st, 2013, 06:45 PM
Wonderful Aspergers compassion there, Dr. Akins....:rofl

I was compassionate taking her in as my wife, she was practically an orphan; but even compassion has its limits.

Angel Ramsey
January 1st, 2013, 06:51 PM
How many years did it take to get her on the right psychotropic medications?

Steven L. Akins
January 1st, 2013, 07:01 PM
How many years did it take to get her on the right psychotropic medications?

Never did. She wouldn't take them. I kept finding empty adderall capsules in her purse.

Angel Ramsey
January 1st, 2013, 07:08 PM
Never did. She wouldn't take them. I kept finding empty adderall capsules in her purse.

Adderall is for ADD. She wasn't on the proper meds. And you said "empty capsules" sounds like she was snorting them. Good that you got her away from your kids.

Steven L. Akins
January 1st, 2013, 07:25 PM
Adderall is for ADD. She wasn't on the proper meds. And you said "empty capsules" sounds like she was snorting them. Good that you got her away from your kids.

That's what I said, she was snorting them.

My daughter was in a bad car wreck several years ago when she was in the second grade. Put her in a coma for weeks with a traumatic brain injury. After she got out of the hospital and had gone through over a year of daily physical and speech threapy to help her recover, my ex asked my daughter's doctor to write her a prescription for adderall to help my daughter concentrate in school; but my ex would always end up stealing my daughter's medicine (which she didn't need to be on anyway). I eventually found where she had been emptying the capsules and had kept the empty capsules in her purse. One time after she had gotten the prescription filled, I emptied all the capsules myself and put salt in them. That really pissed her off.

Angel Ramsey
January 1st, 2013, 07:29 PM
That's what I said, she was snorting them.

My daughter was in a bad car wreck several years ago when she was in the second grade. Put her in a coma for weeks with a traumatic brain injury. After she got out of the hospital and had gone through over a year of daily physical and speech threapy to help her recover, my ex asked my daughter's doctor to write her a prescription for adderall to help my daughter concentrate in school; but my ex would always end up stealing my daughter's medicine (which she didn't need to be on anyway). I eventually found where she had been emptying the capsules and had kept the empty capsules in her purse. One time after she had gotten the prescription filled, I emptied all the capsules myself and put salt in them. That really pissed her off.

Poor man's cocaine, Steve-O. Good job. They had my son on ritalin, we took him off. He was throwing up everyday, lost so much weight. Fuck those quacks.

N.B. Forrest
January 1st, 2013, 07:41 PM
I was compassionate taking her in as my wife, she was practically an orphan; but even compassion has its limits.

Then it's either Shovel Time or the Slut Pile....:D

Angel Ramsey
January 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM
Then it's either Shovel Time or the Slut Pile....:D

With a bit of tarter sauce.:D

Derrick MacThomas
January 1st, 2013, 07:43 PM
While this is off topic, I believe the prescription of a drug for the daughter of Mr Akins has raised an important point.
Below are some references to published peer-reviewed science, which shows that ADD and ADHD are the result of lack of omega-3 fatty acids in the diet.
The pharmacutical industry, of course, does not want you to know that. Nor do they want parents to be aware that the drugs prescribed for ADD and ADHD are lethal. Deaths, mainly due to 'unexplained' heart failure, are common.
Doctors are not told this by the smiling pharmaceutical company sales people who call on them.
The human body needs a lot of omega-3 fatty acids in its diet. During the past 60 years, due to the rise of the manufactured food industry, the amount of omega-3 fatty acids in the Western diet has decreased to far less than what the body requires.
The result is ADD, ADHD and a shopping list of other health problems.
The answer is at least 8000mg per day of fish oil and the elimination of all trans fats and added sugars. It really is that simple.

1. Gould M. S., et al. Sudden death and use of stimulant medications in youths. American Journal of Psychiatry 15 June 2009.
2. Stevens L., et al. Omega-3 fatty acids in boys with behavior, learning and health problems. Physiology & Behavior 1996. 59: 915-920.
3. Stevens L., et al. Essential fatty acid metabolism in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 1995. 62: 761-768.
4. Burgess J., et al Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in children with
attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2000. 71:3275-3305.
5. Antalis C. J., et al. Omega-3 fatty acid status in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Prostaglandins Leukotrienes Essential Fatty Acids 2006. 75: 229-308.
6. Rappley M. D. Clinical practice: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. New England Journal of Medicine 2005, 352: 165-173.
7. Sorgi P. J., et al Effects of an open label pilot study with high-dose EPA/DHA concentrates on plasma phospholipids and behavior in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Nutrition Journal 2007, 6:16.
8. http://bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/articles/intelligenceandmemory/omega_three.shtml

andy
January 1st, 2013, 07:44 PM

Not this bloke, in my experience the more intelligent the better.Only insecure self abusers or fellow morons want a moron

ELF
April 18th, 2013, 06:54 AM

Bingo!

We have a winner here folks.

Steven L. Akins
April 18th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Bingo!

This:
http://thewrittenwordreviews.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/lolita.jpg

vs. this:
http://cdn03.cdnwp.thefrisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/07/rosie-odonnell-anger-management.jpg

confederate
April 18th, 2013, 09:05 AM
i've never met a girl who pretended to be stupid. all of the one''s i've met were genuine. :D

Brenna Wolf
April 18th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Bingo!

No the fuck we do not.

Look at the pictures he just posted. The top one look like mating material or your little sister?

Careful who you align yourself with so early in your VNNf career.

Zenos
April 18th, 2013, 12:57 PM
No the fuck we do not.

Look at the pictures he just posted. The top one look like mating material or your little sister?

Careful who you align yourself with so early in your VNNf career.

For real. When Akins says someone tender and delicate, he means little girls.

Hugh
April 18th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Birds of a feather, flock together. Opposites may attract, but only briefly.
Dumb men like dumb women, smart men like smart women, and vice versa.

What men don't want is for our women to try to be men, and to compete with us, and try to boss us around, as all their upbringing tells them to. Men have enough problems during the day, without having to come home and have to then compete with our wives too.

Women are just as brainwashed as men. Everything the women sees and hears is distorted, manipulated by Jews, and so her approach to men is as distorted as men's today towards women.

It's not that men don't like smart women, or want submissive women, but that too many smart women have been brainwashed into being ashamed to be women and homemakers, and taught they should be more like men. White society is collapsing, because our women aren't raising our children. Raising a child, forming them, is the most important thing one can do.

Dumb women don't compete with their men, and it's that, the not competing, not nagging, not making the home a combat zone, not pushing and shoving and arguing, that makes some dumb women attractive.

However, as one gets older, life gets ever harder.
In the movie "The Professional" the girl asks Leon the assassin if life is always so hard, and he replies it's always like this. Truer words have never been spoken.

Like sorrow or loss, life's problems don't go away or get better, you just learn to handle problems better.

One looks more for your wife to be a best friend, business partner, confidant, good mother, someone who will stand by you when it all goes to hell, cope with sickness, injury, death and hardship, who won't cut and run when things get tough, someone you can trust, and count on, who will keep your spirits up.

Sex is just physical, making love is an emotional, mental and spiritual bonding.

You'll find that the more you like someone, the more attractive they become to you.

Women have their roles in life, men have ours.

I'd suggest looking for men who do things in real life, get involved, make things, try things, are fit and healthy and above all are out and about in nature.

Nature keeps you sensible, as if you make a mistake, or fail to concentrate, you get hurt, very badly.
Farmers and tradesmen and people who deal with real physical things, tend to be sensible and grounded in reality.
Men who never see the consequences of their actions, are isolated from reality, tend to develop unreal perceptions of life.

Qualifications aren't important, abilities and skills are. The world is full of educated fools.

Women should be fit and healthy and get outdoors, even if it's just gardening.

Get involved, coach athletics, swimming, think before speaking, and most importantly, don't nag.
Men and women have different priorities, one should just learn to go with the flow.
In the end, things get done, and that's what matters.

Marriage is not 50/50, as two half-people are just that, empty, shallow and useless.
It's 100 percent/100 percent, it requires two fully developed people, from the same background, with the same beliefs and from the same class.

In succesful marriages, you'll see that over time the two tend to resemble each other in thought word and deed, can finish each other's sentences, and become one.

Something women should learn, is that we can't read their minds until we've been together for many years. Don't expect your man to know what's bothering you, unless you tell him. Mostly, we don't actually care about small things, we don't feel or see things the same way women do, whereas Jews teach women that men and women are the same.

Most marriages and relationships fail because of misunderstandings, and poor communication.

Conceptually, especially for those of us in the movement, we are in a permanent war zone, and need to pick partners who can cope with that, like the settlers of old.

In Europe, the movement has actually been created by the Jews.
At first, it was people complaining, those were bankrupted, imprisoned, beaten, tortured and killed by the Jews.

Then the ones left were those who acted. Those who made mistakes suffered the same fate at the hand of the Jews.
Most of those left, are serious, competent and hard enough to take what comes, that's why Jews are panicking in Europe.

In the US, the movement is going through the same early phases. The talkers, the costumed actors, the clowns, the jokers, the stupid, the lazy, the incompetent are all being removed by the Jews, and slowly, slowly a hard, tough core is emerging, and that's why Jews are panicking now in the US.

Jews are parasites. They survive by creating illusions.
It's not the survival of the fittest, it's the survival of the most adaptable, and we need to adapt our forms of struggle to our various situations, and to the various phases we are in.

The various militaries have various principles underlying their approach, and when they follow them, usually suceed. When they deviate, usually get destroyed.

We need spouses who will fight at the barricades with us.

Napoleon said there are three principles of war:
1) attack
2) attack
3) attack

Whites, boys and girls, should play chess from an early age, and will see he was correct.
Ches teaches one how to focus, to think, to plan, and all you need to know about fighting. You get to watch your own destruction if you fail.

We have been thinking Jews are like us, people belonging to nations and/or religions.

When we understand that Jews are organised crime families posing as members of a nation and a religion, then the scales fall from our eyes, the curtain is drawn back, and we see them as the amoral, corrupt, squalid, degenerates behind the curtain that they really are.

Then we will begin to win.

Angel Ramsey
April 18th, 2013, 01:14 PM

Remember that pic he posted of those little girls in the shower? Epic cunt.

Zenos
April 18th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Remember that pic he posted of those little girls in the shower? Epic cunt.

I missed that one, thankfully.

Angel Ramsey
April 18th, 2013, 01:17 PM
This:

vs. this:
http://cdn03.cdnwp.thefrisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/07/rosie-odonnell-anger-management.jpg

What in the fuck? I can't call you what I want to, because varg flips out on me. You sick motherfucker. That BABY looks about 10.

Why?!?!? Is this perverted cocksucker allowed to post this sick shit? :mad:

Zenos
April 18th, 2013, 01:25 PM
It's funny that Akins is able too find suggestive photos of young girls so easily.

Hugh
April 18th, 2013, 01:29 PM
In the book, Lolita is apparently 12 years old.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita

A bit too mature for Akins, I think.
Was it you, Angel, who said a while back something along the lines that he was looking for a zygote? :rofl

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/431147/755084.png

Angel Ramsey
April 18th, 2013, 01:32 PM
It's funny that Akins is able too find suggestive photos of young girls so easily.

FFS! He has a subscription to Teen Beat magazine. Get it....Beat! My heads about to explode. Where's the fucking duct tape?

Steven L. Akins
April 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM

Have you never heard of Google Image Search?

http://www.google.co.uk/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi

Knock yourself out...

Zenos
April 18th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Have you never heard of Google Image Search?

http://www.google.co.uk/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi

Knock yourself out...

Yes, I've heard of it, but I don't ever recall looking for underage girls in suggestive poses like you do, freak.

Steven L. Akins
April 18th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Yes, I've heard of it, but I don't ever recall looking for underage girls in suggestive poses like you do, freak.

It's the dustjacket of the book "Lolita"

I didn't pick out the cover art, but I approve of it.

http://doubleexposurejournal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/lolita-dominique-swain.jpg

Zenos
April 18th, 2013, 01:37 PM
It's the dustjacket of the book "Lolita"

I didn't pick out the cover art, but I approve of it.
http://doubleexposurejournal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/lolita-dominique-swain.jpg

Everyone knows you look at images of young girls you disgusting kiddie fiddler. So what in this case it happens to be the cover of a book? It doesn't matter, in fact if you have that book i bet the pages are stuck together and you can't read it anyway.

Steven L. Akins
April 18th, 2013, 01:50 PM
What in the fuck? I can't call you what I want to, because varg flips out on me. You sick motherfucker. That BABY looks about 10.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22200000/Lolita-lolita-book-and-movie-22221597-1816-2056.jpg

She was actually 17 when she appeared in the 1997 movie adaptation of the novel by the same name: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Swain

She looked a lot more delectable at 17 than she does today at 33:

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/l/gift_of_life_190508/dominique_swain_1873888.jpg

Angel Ramsey
April 18th, 2013, 01:59 PM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22200000/Lolita-lolita-book-and-movie-22221597-1816-2056.jpg

She was actually 17 when she appeared in the 1997 movie adaptation of the novel by the same name: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Swain

You are a sick fuck. Get help.

ELF
April 18th, 2013, 01:59 PM

WHAT?!

Sorry but I'm not into little girls I though he was talking about a Femnine Lady not a girl!

Sorry but I'll tell you there is no way I would go for a child, that just sick.:mad:

Angel Ramsey
April 18th, 2013, 02:01 PM
WHAT?!

Sorry but I'm not into little girls I though he was talking about a Femnine Lady not a girl!

Sorry but I'll tell you there is no way I would go for a child, that just sick.:mad:

Oh, yeah. 16 is the legal age of consent in his state. He's fucking 47. Read some more before you post.

ELF
April 18th, 2013, 02:05 PM
This:

What the fuck!
Don't you think she's a little young?
When it comes to the dating and mating game as long as both the guy and gal are of LEGAL age and true love one another then that's a good thing, looks like I mistook you for a good guy

vs. this:

Sorry but that bitch barely qualfies as a female human and she and her ilk are not what a Real Man would want in a mate.

Steven L. Akins
April 18th, 2013, 02:07 PM
What the fuck!
Don't you think she's a little young?
When it comes to the dating and mating game as long as both the guy and gal are of LEGAL age and true love one another then that's a good thing, looks like I mistook you for a good guy

Sorry but that bitch barely qualfies as a female human and she and her ilk are not what a Real Man would want in a mate.

Honestly, which looks better, Dominique Swain at 17:

or Dominique Swain at 33?:

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/l/gift_of_life_190508/dominique_swain_1873888.jpg
The mature Dominique Swain has a mannish face.

Bev
April 18th, 2013, 02:08 PM
The parents of that LITTLE GIRL want slapping senseless for allowing her to slap her face up and pose like that. End of subject.

Zenos
April 18th, 2013, 02:51 PM
She looked a lot more delectable at 17 than she does today at 33:

You have a diet dr pepper can shoved up your ass right now don't you? Be honest.

Steven L. Akins
April 18th, 2013, 03:11 PM
You have a diet dr pepper can shoved up your ass right now don't you? Be honest.

That's not my sort of thing. I like girls, not guys.

Marcus
April 18th, 2013, 08:27 PM
I'm all for free speech, but let me remind you that this is a White Nationalist forum; not a girl-lover forum. You got that?

Cunt.

Hugh
April 20th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Honestly, which looks better, Dominique Swain at 17:

or Dominique Swain at 33?:

The mature Dominique Swain has a mannish face.

To a teenager, the teenager.
To an adult, the adult.

What happened in your life in your early teens that froze your emotional development at that stage?

Which one would you be able to talk to, live with, survive the future with?

Smart women look after themselves mentally and physically.
If not for the political correctness, this would be the type of woman who would contribute to your life, and make life more interesting and enjoyable.

BBC Origins of Us 1 of 3 - Bones HDTV - Dr Alice Roberts - YouTube