PDA

View Full Version : Niggers think White women are easy.. in the sack and to control

Pixi
September 23rd, 2005, 08:12 PM
http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/showthread.php?t=3620

I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of you Black male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Black female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me, because the pickings amongst Black women were slim to none. As he said, “they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage.”

Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Black women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Black men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius,
Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly.

Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Black men, let me know.

A disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.

Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The black girls in my neighborhood were raised in the church. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls.

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, and drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control.

Oh yes, there's more. That's just from the first response. :mad:

Bardamu
September 23rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
Charming. I hope all these skank white women bear little black girls for their offspring, and their genome will have gone from nature's prettiest to nature's ugliest. Now that is karma.

The Barrenness
September 23rd, 2005, 08:30 PM
Who is going to choose a nasty ape bitch when they can instead have a white girl? There is some truth in this, though:

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control.

A lot of these stupid weak(in mind as well as every other way) white bitches that date Sambo will and do put up with a lot from them. Letting them treat them like crap, hitting them,etc, whereas a black bitch would not. Nigger males learn that quick.

Charming. I hope all these skank white women bear little black girls for their offspring, and their genome will have gone from nature's prettiest to nature's ugliest. Now that is karma.

They are so retarded though, that they will often look at their little brown turd and think it is beautiful. :rolleyes:

Bardamu
September 23rd, 2005, 08:36 PM
They are so retarded though, that they will often look at their little brown turd and think it is beautiful. :rolleyes:

As they try and figure out what to do with their offspring's nappy hair. :eek:

The Barrenness
September 23rd, 2005, 08:44 PM
As they try and figure out what to do with their offspring's nappy hair. :eek:

It's funny too. The white girls with their little half-breed niglets have no clue what to do with that unruly mop so it seems like they just let it go and their kids, more often than not, seem to be the ones with the worst hair. :eek:

Schopenhauer
September 23rd, 2005, 08:51 PM
Negro males will have sex with a pillow, if it had a hole. I also think the media, just like it has hurt our White females has had an effect on blacks as well. I am also aware that many negro males understand the IQ effect and the effect of 'up-breeding'.

Bardamu
September 23rd, 2005, 09:21 PM
It's funny too. The white girls with their little half-breed niglets have no clue what to do with that unruly mop so it seems like they just let it go and their kids, more often that not, seem to be the ones with the worst hair. :eek:

To tell the truth, I just do not understand why a White women would choose to breed with a congoid. I just don't get it. :(

John in Woodbridge
September 23rd, 2005, 10:44 PM
To tell the truth, I just do not understand why a White women would choose to breed with a congoid. I just don't get it. :(

They will probably be wondering the same thing when they are hanging from the gallows.

John in Woodbridge
September 23rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
I remember growing up in Florida I working in restaurants, as Florida has mostly a tourist industry. There was this dumb blonde waitress that was dating a negro. One night she was walking away from him in the parking lot and he was crying and wimpering behind her saying "What did I do, what did I do?"

Guess you'd have to have been there but it was one of the funniest things I seen.

Brian Stone
September 23rd, 2005, 11:47 PM
Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The black girls in my neighborhood were raised in the church. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls.

LOL! Yes and we all know what models of decency and propriety those virtuous black girls are!

Imadrifter wrote:

To tell the truth, I just do not understand why a White women would choose to breed with a congoid. I just don't get it.

Well here's part of the answer:

Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Black women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Black men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them.

Its an ego thing for some women. They may be plain or insecure, and the brothers are hitting on them all the time.

-Brian

Oy Ze Hate
September 23rd, 2005, 11:50 PM
First error I saw in the thread was "niggers think".

Niggers don't think.

Niggers are life support systems for penises. And the women are pure mindless consumers.

Niggers think. Haha that's a good one.

Georgie
September 24th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Reminds me of a conversation I overheard between a black, a mexican and an asian (a girl) at the cafeteria at my college. The mexican asked the black if he liked White women and the black said "not to marry, just have sex with".

With society quickly erasing boundaries and morals, we can only expect more White women to become sex objects (being used by White men too).

Frank Toliver
September 24th, 2005, 04:44 PM
The white woman has been turned into the whore of the world by the Jew, and by 'white' men for profit and lust. As it stands now, white girls think it is trendy to sit on one of every color dick.

We have lost our power. No one stands in the way of a black man taking what he wants, as that would be racist. We must reclaim our manhood, and the only way is to destroy this whole anti-white, anti-male system. We must control our media it is as simple as that.

If you want to stop niggers from fucking white girls, donate to VNN, distribute AA, and start forming racial compacts in society like the jew does to destroy us.

Cory
August 7th, 2009, 10:34 PM
To answer all your questions, as a white woman, I know

WHITE WOMEN ARE EASY!!

GET over your white supremacy

Watch this short video and see why everyone and every race sees white

women as EASY!!!

This is why white women are NOT the standard beauty.
YouTube - White women ARE easy!

The Bobster
August 8th, 2009, 09:01 AM
A disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.

The skank should've signed it "A disgusting girl."

Joe_J.
August 8th, 2009, 09:26 AM
In some ways, this is true. Nigger pimps say they prefer midwestern White women because they are more compliant.

Cory, do us all a favor and either get AIDS from a buck, or go the fast route and hang yourself. Women like you end up popping out nappyheaded halfros, which the world does not need. We also don't need your genetics and fucked up mindset being reproduced in a White body. You ARE the problem.

WRONG. If you were correct, they wouldn't be chased by males from every racial group in the world. Try again, fucktard.

Gabry Ponte
August 8th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I was driving behind one negro in his cadillac. He had an attractive white woman with red hair and blue eyes sitting next to him. She was obviously in love with him and they were having some kind of dispute. He kept laughing at her driving with one hand on the wheel. He had gold rings on all fingers and she was upset about something. She took his other hand and began kissing it saying she loves him. He looked at her and laughed like "yeah bitch". He was smitten and entertained by this stupid cunt giving herself to him. I am sure at that point he could make her dance around on one leg naked in the street and she would immediately do it. Dumb cunts!

Cindy
August 8th, 2009, 01:42 PM
To answer all your questions, as a white woman, I know

WHITE WOMEN ARE EASY!!

GET over your white supremacy

Watch this short video and see why everyone and every race sees white

women as EASY!!!

YouTube - White women ARE easy! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBEB_HbKuDA)

I didn't like your video. Yes, it is true that there are some White women who are easy and dress and act like sluts. It is also true that there are women in all races who are easy and dress and act like sluts.

The White woman has always been the standard of beauty and the most desired. There was a time when we as women waited until marriage before giving ourselves to a man sexually. Now we are at the other extreem of some girls having sex on the first or second date. There has to be an awakening with White women that we need to wait for the right man who is willing to prove himself worthy of our love and submission as White women. We need to wait and not have sex with a man until we know that he will be good husband and father material and someone we can respect, trust and love unconditonally and be a good helpmate to. One doesn't know that on the first or 2nd date, but getting to know someone over a period of time.

August D.
August 8th, 2009, 02:01 PM
White nations have exceedingly high divorce rates, yet these Negro bucks claim our White women are docile and easy to control. I believe our women should be and once were submissive to us White males which resulted in marital success and happy relationships. If what these Negro bucks say is true then it demonstrates what a grasp the jew has on our women. White women are docile, willing and submissive to Nigger animals but feminist, loud mouthed, and argumentative she-beasts with their own kind? It seems White women are trained to absolutely despise White males.

Gabry Ponte
August 8th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Also remember this..these relationships never last. White American women can't live with anyone. They divorce white men, fuck niggers, and other muds, but rarely stay in long lasting marriages with anyone. They just hop from one relationship to the next. Hence Sex in the City. 30-40 year old women divorced or single with children. Now they have "cougars". So white american women are totally fucked up in the head.Mostly in part to various jew propaganda with conflicting messages.

Cultures that don't watch MTV or Hollywood trash seem to have longer serious relationships and deeper family ties.

Joe_J.
August 8th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Gabry, you forgot about the "dog women" and I am not taking about bestiality, but, rather, women in their 30s and up who cannot sustain a relationship and end up with a dog as a companion. A lot of these women never even have children and the dog becomes a surrogate child, to boot.

So white american women are totally fucked up in the head.Mostly in part to various jew propaganda with conflicting messages.

While this is correct, I put some of it on White men that are in extended adolescence and too wimpy to take care of their women. Weak men have their women taken from them by a stronger tribe. That's the way of the world.

Men who spend their time playing Xbox, etc. are going to elicit scorn and lack of respect from their women. In fact, the recent Pittsburgh shooter in his blog talked about how his dad never bothered to teach him guy stuff.

Gabry Ponte
August 8th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Gabry, you forgot about the "dog women" and I am not taking about bestiality, but, rather, women in their 30s and up who cannot sustain a relationship and end up with a dog as a companion. A lot of these women never even have children and the dog becomes a surrogate child, to boot.

While this is correct, I put some of it on White men that are in extended adolescence and too wimpy to take care of their women. Weak men have their women taken from them by a stronger tribe. That's the way of the world.

Men who spend their time playing Xbox, etc. are going to elicit scorn and lack of respect from their women. In fact, the recent Pittsburgh shooter in his blog talked about how his dad never bothered to teach him guy stuff.

You are right! I see this crap all the time. They love to go to Starbucks or other Panera bread types and bring their stupid yappy little dogs everywhere. They are all in decent jobs with nice BMW's or something and have a bitchy attitude about them. White suburban american women. The soccer moms are just the same.
The men are exactly like you said. They would rather play games online then fuck their girlfriend. They don't act like men. They are in their 30's and act like 16. Those types are also pussy Starbucks coffee drinking fuck tards.

Joe_J.
August 8th, 2009, 07:23 PM
You are right! I see this crap all the time. They love to go to Starbucks or other Panera bread types and bring their stupid yappy little dogs everywhere. They are all in decent jobs with nice BMW's or something and have a bitchy attitude about them. White suburban american women. The soccer moms are just the same.

A lot of them wind up trying in vitro fertilization when they hit 40 or 50. What a life when your companion is a mutt.

The men are exactly like you said. They would rather play games online then fuck their girlfriend. They don't act like men. They are in their 30's and act like 16. Those types are also pussy Starbucks coffee drinking fuck tards.

Yes, and this has to change. That is one reason I welcome the economic collapse and hope that it continues. Napoleon once said that he wanted men who had known "privation" and for good reason.

Also, those that prefer to play games than fuck their girlfriends won't have them for long.

Fissile
August 8th, 2009, 07:52 PM
It's true, the stereotypes about WN's being dateless losers who obsess about niggers fucking White women. This thread proves it.

I, as well as others on this board, have posted topics about important matters that hardly get a look from anyone. Some sexless freak posts a topic about how White men can't get laid because the niggers took all the White girls, and -- as I write this post -- it gets over a thousand views in 24 hours. It seems that the only difference between most of you, and George Sodini, is that Sodini actually had enough balls to reach for his Glock.

I don't care about White women with niggers. Do you know why? Because I have yet to see a quality White woman with a nigger. Every White woman that I've seen with a nigger has had some very obvious physical and/or mental defect/s. I wouldn't have wanted any of those women even if they hadn't been contaminated by an AIDS infected shaved ape.

As for your datelessness, it's because you're losers.

The Barrenness
August 8th, 2009, 08:01 PM
White nations have exceedingly high divorce rates, yet these Negro bucks claim our White women are docile and easy to control. I believe our women should be and once were submissive to us White males which resulted in marital success and happy relationships. If what these Negro bucks say is true then it demonstrates what a grasp the jew has on our women. White women are docile, willing and submissive to Nigger animals but feminist, loud mouthed, and argumentative she-beasts with their own kind? It seems White women are trained to absolutely despise White males.

We are talking about two different kinds of women here. The ones who are attracted to negroes have issues. They are the kind of women who either don't believe they can get a white man and are desperate for anything that might come their way or they are turned on by thuggish males who kick them around and treat them like shit.

Freodheric Jameson
August 8th, 2009, 08:21 PM
IMO, if a White woman willingly has sex with a nigger, she becomes a nigger from that point on.

Of course the mudskank quoted above was constantly approached by nigs; they hit on every woman. Wonder if she thinks "her man" is going to be true to her? He ain't. Migger men are incapable of monogamy. I've never known of a single one who was faithful to a woman. If the Republi-Cons had really wanted dirt on Nigbama they could have dug up some former girlfriends like they did with Clinton.

Anyway. I could rant all night on this. Mudsharks, and niggers in general, really piss me off!

Joe_J.
August 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM
It's true, the stereotypes about WN's being dateless losers who obsess about niggers fucking White women. This thread proves it.

Not really. I am married and happily so. I have two children and working on another one. How many White children have you brought in the world Fissle?

I, as well as others on this board, have posted topics about important matters that hardly get a look from anyone.

Yeah, and so have I. I don't sweat it. I post a lot of economic and survival related stuff. People do see it even if they don't comment on it. I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get a ton of recognition from an internet site.

Some sexless freak posts a topic about how White men can't get laid because the niggers took all the White girls, and -- as I write this post -- it gets over a thousand views in 24 hours.

Sex sells, Fissle. Gossip, sex and violence and things scandal-related. That's human nature.

I don't care about White women with niggers. Do you know why? Because I have yet to see a quality White woman with a nigger. Every White woman that I've seen with a nigger has had some very obvious physical and/or mental defect/s. I wouldn't have wanted any of those women even if they hadn't been contaminated by an AIDS infected shaved ape.

That's not entirely true. We have seen White women with good genetics that have engaged in bestiality.

Gabry Ponte
August 8th, 2009, 08:34 PM

I, as well as others on this board, have posted topics about important matters that hardly get a look from anyone. Some sexless freak posts a topic about how White men can't get laid because the niggers took all the White girls, and -- as I write this post -- it gets over a thousand views in 24 hours. It seems that the only difference between most of you, and George Sodini, is that Sodini actually had enough balls to reach for his Glock.

As for your datelessness, it's because you're losers.

Heidi Klum as well as countless other amazing white blonde women race mix. This was not my thread, though I have commented on it. WN forums are mostly about shock factors and stupid chit chat. It is very rare to find anyone that would be willing to operate outside the internet. That's why nothing gets done here. Also most WN are broke and in poverty.

Rick Ronsavelle
August 8th, 2009, 08:39 PM
". . .she becomes a nigger from that point on. . ."

It would be interesting if that were literally true. She looks in the mirror and screams interminably. A good movie idea.

http://www.golivewire.com/forums/img.cgi?i=34142

Fissile
August 8th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Heidi Klum as well as countless other amazing white blonde women race mix. This was not my thread, though I have commented on it. WN forums are mostly about shock factors and stupid chit chat. It is very rare to find anyone that would be willing to operate outside the internet. That's why nothing gets done here. Also most WN are broke and in poverty.

Klum is as dumb as a sack of doorknobs, and a major bitch to boot. So, OK, she's beautiful. So what? Beauty is temporary, but stupid-bitch is forever.

Gabry Ponte
August 8th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Klum is as dumb as a sack of doorknobs, and a major bitch to boot. So, OK, she's beautiful. So what? Beauty is temporary, but stupid-bitch is forever.

I think her genes are ok and if she had children with a nordic man then things would have been good. She is very fertile it seems.

Joe_J.
August 8th, 2009, 09:40 PM

Beauty is how women get mates. Seriously, do you want an ugly woman who is a chess master or a nuke engineer?

BTW, read the Linderism thread by SubRosa for some Alex Linder classics on women. ;)

Myles
August 8th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Am I the only White Nationalist here who doesn't get angry at the small percentage of white women who bed niggers? I see it as Darwinism in action; the low-class white broads are literally removing themselves and their spawn from our gene pool.

Fissile
August 8th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Beauty is how women get mates. Seriously, do you want an ugly woman who is a chess master or a nuke engineer?

BTW, read the Linderism thread by SubRosa for some Alex Linder classics on women. ;)

Seriously, ever spent any time around a stupid, annoying twat? It doesn't matter what she looks like, that shit gets old real fast.

Myles
August 8th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Seriously, do you want an ugly woman who is a chess master or a nuke engineer?YES!

Forgetting about the difference between wisdom and intelligence for a moment, if something were to happen to my wife and I found myself in the singles market again, I would leap over a beautiful white dumbbell to get to the one you described.

My only real requirement in regards to appearance is that they can't be obese.

Joe_J.
August 9th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Seriously, ever spent any time around a stupid, annoying twat? It doesn't matter what she looks like, that shit gets old real fast.

Luckily, not really. I looked for the smarter women. Now, my wife is not a nuke engineer and doesn't play chess but she's fairly smart and isn't ugly or fat. Most importantly, she believes in traditional roles of a woman and man. I am in the driver's seat and what I say goes. She gets input but she knows that I have the final word and she likes it that way.

The brainless 'twats' as you call them, gravitate to a certain kind of man. I wasn't one of those so I didn't get bothered by them. Ask Steve B. about those kinds of girls.

Kürşad Cengizhanoğlu
August 9th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Nigger want White womans, yes. İ have kept them away from my gırl, many times. Then nigger always runs. Soon I get marryed, with beutiful Ankaralı, but still you know.

Whol world look at Obama nigger, İ hears it a lot. Sick!!!

bigblackguy
August 30th, 2010, 03:12 PM
I am a young black man
well educated and in my opinion well mannered and considerate.
All this talk about black men being scared of women for reasons that only make sense to what I can only describe as the feeble minded majority of our society, is total and utter rubbish. I am a person that enjoys seeing my loved ones grow into the best they can be, if my wife makes more money than me or drives a better care than me.....so what....that will only motive me to work harder.

I personally do no date white women but all my friends that do are converted for the reason that black women carry too much baggage, this could be in terms of not properly ending a previous relationship, a relationship I enter should be me and you, not me you and your last boyfriend.

Another reason would be the fact that in some cases, black women are too much work, either too controlling, materialistic, or are generally never satisfied, its always got to be about them.

Black women need to realise that for some men this kind of attitude is too much for others to handle, no one wants to wake up and feel that they have made a mistake by marrying this woman so they get out before its too late.