PDA

View Full Version : How can race mixing be so bad when it produces these people? (A Serious Thread)

Black Dave II
December 12th, 2006, 06:56 PM
How can it be bad?

http://www.morgenpost.de/z/photos/p/Catwoman/ic1e7f1d4052569edf5708ac2df2b49c7_bmp.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/scifi/1/7/i/K/2/simonedevereaux3.JPG

http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/defjam/rihanna/dsc_0210.jpg

Also check out all eleven pages of this thread on the Phora!

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10329

I found it the other week before they banned me :rolleyes:

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:02 PM
It certainly helps your race in the area of Asthetics, doesn't it? I mean, those women are almost bearable to look at, unlike the pure specimens of your kind.

Why is Black beauty defined by mongrels? I think that's the more interesting question.

WhiteMan4WhiteLand
December 12th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Those mongrels are just cheap imitations of white women.

Black Dave II
December 12th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Why is Black beauty defined by mongrels.

Rubbish.

Excellent way of detracting from the question :)

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:26 PM
It's funny how they accuse every beautiful Black woman of being mixed even when those Black woman deny it themselves. (Guess who would know for sure, the woman or some internet posters?)

ie, Beyonce, Tyra Banks, cryptoracist:p,Naomi Campbell... every beautiful thing we produce they lie and claim it's theirs.

How many times have I said on this forum that I am 100% Black with proof?

100% Pure African

And still they call me mongrel? I don't even have ONE DROP of White.

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:28 PM
It's funny how they accuse every beautiful Black woman of being mixed even when those Black woman deny it themselves. (Guess who would know for sure, the woman or some internet posters?)

ie, Beyonce, Tyra Banks, cryptoracist:p,Naomi Campbell... every beautiful thing we produce they lie and claim it's theirs.

100%

Come now Crypto. Beyonce? surely you jest. As for you, is there a reason you straighten your hair? What color are your eyes again?

Ironguard1940
December 12th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Rubbish.

Okay. First of all, I thought you were a nigger nationalist that opposed racemixing. Second, racemixing helpes nonwhites become more attractive through the infusion of White genes. However, the nonwhite genes that are at the same time polluting the White genes bring the level of beauty down from what it would be if the person were all White. In other words, you useless nigger, racemixing is only good for ugly niggers and other nonwhite trolls. It is bad for beautiful Whites. Now go kill yourself, nigger. HEIL HITLER!!!

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:31 PM
How can it be bad?

http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/defjam/rihanna/dsc_0210.jpg
This fine WEST-INDIAN is 100% Pure Black African.

Can't remember her name, though...:p

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:33 PM

Can't remember her name, though...[/B]:p

LOL Crypto, you kill me sometimes! :D

crypto
Come now Crypto. Beyonce? surely you jest. As for you, is there a reason you straighten your hair? What color are your eyes again?
Yes, Beyonce. She'd argue you down on it as quick as I for we are all sick of the same thing...

Trust me, every barely above average Black woman has heard this crap before and we've vehemently all argued 100% BLACK.

Especially Beyonce, thats how I know.

Cyrrylia
I don't even have ONE DROP of White.

I seriously doubt it.

Black Dave II
December 12th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Okay. First of all, I thought you were a nigger nationalist that opposed racemixing. Second, racemixing helpes nonwhites become more attractive through the infusion of White genes. However, the nonwhite genes that are at the same time polluting the White genes bring the level of beauty down from what it would be if the person were all White. In other words, you useless nigger, racemixing is only good for ugly niggers and other nonwhite trolls. It is bad for beautiful Whites. Now go kill yourself, nigger. HEIL HITLER!!!

Ah yes.

You are one of those WN that thinks all white men look like Brad pitt and that all white women look like Nicole kidman :D

As for the racemixing, yes I am against it but for very different to yours.

Subrosa
I agree beyonce is 100% black (it's that bald chick, right?) but beautiful? Come on, crypto!

crypto
LOL Crypto, you kill me sometimes! :DWhat about Tyra? Why doesn't anybody ever mention her in this discussion...;)

Black Dave II
December 12th, 2006, 07:36 PM

Crypro her name is Rihanna.

I thought she was a mixed breed?

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Ah yes.

You are one of those WN that thinks all white men look like Brad pitt and that all white women look like Nicole kidman :D

No no Black Dave, you mean all niggers wish they looked like Brad Pitt and Nicole Kidman :D

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:37 PM

I thought she was a mixed breed?

It's very obvious she's a mongrel.

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:37 PM
I agree beyonce is 100% black (it's that bald chick, right?) but beautiful? Come on, crypto!Beyonce's never been bald, (that I've seen) :p but I'd like to...lol

Here she really is..

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/beyonce_narrowweb__300x398,4.jpg

http://www.poster.net/knowles-beyonce/knowles-beyonce-back-6500091.jpg

ALL AFRICAN!!!

Especially in the booty...;)

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Okay, then that's not the one I'm thinking of. She's mixed too though ;)

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:41 PM

I thought she was a mixed breed? Nope, all West-Indian...:D

Here'e Beyonce without a straightening perm so much for the idea that we turn into trolls without straight hair...

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Beyonce/Beyonce-52.JPG

It's not usually our hair the men are admiring anyways... ;)

Don't make me whip out the Ciara pics. cause the case will be closed promptly. :p

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Who's that african model that really looks 100% black? Gots the tight 'fro and shiite.

Black Dave II
December 12th, 2006, 07:43 PM
No no Black Dave, you mean all niggers wish they looked like Brad Pitt and Nicole Kidman :D

Err no not really.

But I wouldn't mind looking like D'Angelo :)

http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/D-Angelo-Returns-Home-from-Hospital-2.jpg

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Ah yes.

Sounds like you're describing a blind WN... ;):p

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Who's that african model that really looks 100% black? Gots the tight 'fro and shiite.I could post some White models so pale, she's transparent, but that's not the point here.

We're not discussing the most extreme cases are we?

Black Dave II
Sounds like you're describing a blind WN... ;):p

Metaphorically they are very blind and not too clever either :D

Subrosa
Geez, arguing with you guys about mongrels is like arguing with the jews over at the Phora bout the holohoax. Ya'll keep claiming things that just aren't true :D

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:47 PM
I could post some White models so pale, she's transparent, but that's not the point here.

There was a pic of her on this forum, I'm just too lazy to look. You did want to show us examples of 100% black beauties, right?

Black Dave II
December 12th, 2006, 07:48 PM
I could post some White models so pale, she's transparent, but that's not the point here.

There isn't a more disgusting skin tone then pale white skin.

Not only does it look so pasty & disgusting it also looks like they are ill or unhealthy.

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:48 PM

Pale women are the most beautiful, especially if they have red hair :)

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:49 PM

Not only does it look so pasty & disgusting it also looks like they are ill or unhealthy.

Then stay away from them. :cool:

Black Dave II
December 12th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Then stay away from them. :cool:

I do, Samosa.

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Then stay away from them. :cool:He might not be able to see them bwahhhhhhhhhhahahaaaa!!!

I've bumped into clear glass myself, it can happen to anyone.:p

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Ah, are these the 100% African beauties ya'll be talkin 'bout?

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=466390&postcount=28

Now that's african Beauty! :rolleyes:

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:54 PM
I do, Samosa.

We appreciate it, Black Dave.

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Geez, arguing with you guys about mongrels is like arguing with the jews over at the Phora bout the holohoax. Ya'll keep claiming things that just aren't true :DSeriously, how can you debate my own heritage with me?

I would know, wouldn't I?

I am not lying. I am 100% Black. This I know for sure. Do you?

Black Dave II
December 12th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Ah, are these the 100% African beauties ya'll be talkin 'bout?

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=466390&postcount=28

Now that's african Beauty! :rolleyes:

You just don't get it do ya?

I could post thousands of pictures of fuck ugly whites. It just too easy :D

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Who is this? She's a beaut. :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/55/alek27kx3.jpg

Now that's 100% african.

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Yeah, but she could use some silicon... :D ^

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Seriously, how can you debate my own heritage with me?

I would know, wouldn't I?

I am not lying. I am 100% Black. This I know for sure. Do you?

Seriously, what color are your eyes? Can you answer the question honestly?

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 08:01 PM
You just don't get it do ya?

I could post thousands of pictures of fuck ugly whites. It just too easy :D

But Black Dave, she's a model, considered one of the better looking specimens of your race :D

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah, but she could use some silicon... :D ^

Crypto, why don't you shoot for a look like hers, instead of straightening your hair? I mean, she's very representative of 100% African beauty, and you're 100% African, right? :rolleyes:

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Crypto, why don't you shoot for a look like hers, instead of straightening your hair? I mean, she's very representative of 100% African beauty, and you're 100% African, right? :rolleyes:I had dreads until a couple years back... and it didn't turn the lighter races off one bit...;)

They were equally as *ahem* interested then... as they are now.

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 08:10 PM
I had dreads until a couple years back... and it didn't turn the lighter races off one bit...;)

They were equally as *ahem* interested then... as they are now.

You have sex with white people, crypto?! :eek:

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Seriously, what color are your eyes? Can you answer the question honestly?
Gray

In regards to that model she probably has a White businessman somewhere paying her rent even as we speak... so what are you really saying? :p

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 08:11 PM
You have sex with white people, crypto?! :eek:You sure have a dirty mind. I wasn't even talking about sex. :p

What about me makes people keep thinking of sex? :confused:

edit: (dont answer that)

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Well, you said other races were "ahem, interested" as to have a sexual undertone to it. I'm glad to see you don't though, It would shatter my image of you as a black nationalist!

diabloblanco92
December 12th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Rubbish.

Sorry, we dont have the spare genes to clean up yours. Besdes, a cheap imitation is not the real thing. Why waltz when you can Rock N Roll?

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Well, you said other races were "ahem, interested" as to have a sexual undertone to it. I'm glad to see you don't though, It would shatter my image of you as a black nationalist!Well, prepared to get shattered then...lol :p

Subrosa
December 12th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Only on IED nights.

Ironguard1940
December 12th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Ah yes.

As for the racemixing, yes I am against it but for very different to yours.

Compared to niggers, a chimpanzee would look like Brad Pitt or Nicole Kidman.

As far as you being against racemixing, I do not care about your reasoning just so you are against it. However, you have not proven that you are against miscegenation, psycho-slave.

WIP
December 12th, 2006, 09:17 PM

She's Jamaican, a majority of them have some degree of White admixture due to the hundreds of years of British domination as do most Carribeans in general. Are you gonna say that Sean Paul guy from there is 100% African too?:rolleyes:

BTW, Beyonce can claim to be 100% African all she wants but I'd be willing to bet a DNA test would show some White blood, and it would be in the "not so distant" past to boot.

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 09:26 PM
She's Jamaican, a majority of them have some degree of White admixture due to the hundreds of years of British domination as do most Carribeans in general. Are you gonna say that Sean Paul guy from there is 100% African too?:rolleyes:I believe that Sean Paul is Portuguese.

I am West Indian I have been to the West Indies and no, we are not usually mixed with Caucasian... it's like you're arguing the whole "Africans are irresistable" point again but with the women this time! If you're saying that all African women in the Caribbean have produced mulatto children.

How can you explain that except that every Black woman on that island had to be impregnated by a White man.

Come on now, which point is true? Either all West Indian women in history were so hot (I know my Grandmere was pretty hot) that White men couldn't resist them...

or...

Most West Indians are really Africans that usually mated with Africans with a small few that were raped by the occupation scoundrels.

Which is true already?

Here's an actual picture of my Grandmere so we don't even have to speculate... ;)

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/images/haiti/president/fignole-wife.jpg (http://www.webster.edu/%7Ecorbetre/images/haiti/president/fignole-wife.jpg)

Her eyes were light too and there's no caucasian in that woman, and you know it!

WIP
December 12th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I believe that Sean Paul is Portuguese.

I am West Indian I have been to the West Indies and no, we are not usually mixed with Caucasian... it's like you're arguing the whole "Africans are irresistable" point again but with the women this time! If you're saying that all African women in the Caribbean have produced mulatto children.

How can you explain that except that every Black woman on that island had to be impregnated by a White man.

Come on now, which point is true? Either all West Indian women in history were so hot (I know my Grandmere was pretty hot) that White men couldn't resist them...

or...

Most West Indians are really Africans that usually mated with Africans with a small few that were raped by the occupation scoundrels.

Which is true already?

Here's an actual picture of my Grandmere so we don't even have to speculate... ;)

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/images/haiti/president/fignole-wife.jpg (http://www.webster.edu/%7Ecorbetre/images/haiti/president/fignole-wife.jpg)

Her eyes were light too and there's no caucasian in that woman, and you know it!

Sean Paul is a mix like many Jamaicans (his "Portuguese" father was a jew).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Paul

The fact of the matter is that in many carribean countries the sailors(being men) spent a very long time at sea and "took what they could get" upon arrival. I'm sure there were a large number that didn't, but many did. The British in the Carribean did not have a tendency to bring many women to the colonies, with the exception of the nobility. Therefore, many of the men resorted to either beating off for the rest of their lives, or getting drunk and fornicating with the local woman(I would prefer the former myself). Excuse the vulgar terminology.

WIP
December 12th, 2006, 09:46 PM
On a side note, you're grandmother looks like she could be a full blooded african, the man next to her does not.

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 09:49 PM
On a side note, you're grandmother looks like she could be a full blooded african, the man next to her does not.Oh, Lord, pls don't let the White people try to steal Grandpere, too...:o

He wouldn't llike that statement so I will calmly deny it for him.

He is/was pure African.

WIP
December 12th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Oh, Lord, pls don't let the White people try to steal Grandpere, too...:o

He wouldn't llike that statement so I will calmly deny it for him.

He is/was pure African.

I'm not trying to "steal" anyone, I'm pointing out the fact that the man in the pic has slight Caucasoid features.

simplypropaganda
December 12th, 2006, 09:58 PM
http://www.nndb.com/people/670/000118316/

Rihanna is Irish and Guyanese.

H.B.
December 12th, 2006, 10:01 PM
"If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."
(Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947)

In the pages of this booklet are found 100 facts, the vast majority of which can be easily verified in any set of encyclopedias, almanacs, psychology text, and other reference materials commonly found in any public library.
http://www.freewebtown.com/natsol24/100.htm

WIP
December 12th, 2006, 10:01 PM
http://www.nndb.com/people/670/000118316/

Rihanna is Irish and Guyanese.

Thank you. So much for the 100% African claim posted by cryptoracist.

Looks like Rihanna has been "tainted" by White blood, therefore robbing her of her "Negro beauty".

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Thank you. So much for the 100% African claim posted by cryptoracist.

Looks like Rihanna has been "tainted" by White blood, therefore robbing her of her "Negro beauty".hahaha you showed your hand... so you admit that claims that beautiful Black women are White are in fact transparent attempts to "rob" Black beauties of thier African roots?

So youre telling it outright, now? Come on, that was supposed to be a secret.

Because if Africans weren't so beautiful by default you wouldn't need big long threads attempting to "rob" them of their African roots, no?

BTW...

The eldest child of a Barbadan father and a Guyanese mother, Robyn Rihanna Fenty spent a quiet, average childhood in the Parish of St. Michael on the small Carribean island of Barbados.

Nowhere in the article does it say anyone is Irish. There's only a link to some Irish site at the bottom.

Guess we "stole" our beauty back. :p

WIP
December 12th, 2006, 11:10 PM
hahaha you showed your hand... so you admit that claims that beautiful Black women are White are in fact transparent attempts to "rob" Black beauties of thier African roots?

So youre telling it outright, now? Come on, that was supposed to be a secret.

Because if Africans weren't so beautiful by default you wouldn't need big long threads attempting to "rob" them of their African roots, no?

No, what I'm saying is that Blacks who have a significant amount of White blood are easier on the eyes than pure Blacks. The "nostralia" is less profound, the lips aren't so fat, and the hair is less kinky. Would you agree?

Why are you here cryptoracist? If you are indeed a "Black nationalist", why aren't you posting on a BN board, instead of trolling on a WN site? There really is no need for you to be here. Your goals should be the same as ours: RACIAL SEPERATION. Right? Again, why are you here? You have caught my curiosity as to what your true intentions are.

Itz_molecular
December 12th, 2006, 11:14 PM

Planet of the Apes ?

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 11:15 PM
No, what I'm saying is that Blacks who have a significant amount of White blood are easier on the eyes than pure Blacks. The "nostralia" is less profound, the lips aren't so fat, and the hair is less kinky. Would you agree?

Why are you here cryptoracist? If you are indeed a "Black nationalist", why aren't you posting on a BN board, instead of trolling on a WN site? There really is no need for you to be here. Your goals should be the same as ours: RACIAL SEPERATION. Right? Again, why are you here? You have caught my curiosity as to what your true intentions are.No, what you are doing is getting frustrated cause I shot you down in debate... now you want girlie go bye-bye.

Come on, take it like a man. :D

WIP
December 12th, 2006, 11:17 PM
No, what you are doing is getting frustrated cause I shot you down in debate... now you want girlie go bye-bye.

Come on, take it like a man. :D

Where did you "shoot me down"?:confused:

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Where did you "shoot me down"?:confused:When I "stole" back our beauty.

We build your whole country for you and this is the thanks we get?

Anima Eternae
December 12th, 2006, 11:19 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihanna

Rihanna was born on the Caribbean island of Barbados, as Robyn Rihanna Fenty. She was the first of three children to Ronald and Monica Fenty. Her mother is of black Guyanese descent and her father is a white Barbadian and is of Irish descent.

So much for negro beauty.

crypto
December 12th, 2006, 11:24 PM
But, I'm still here. :p

Now explain that away while I have a witness to verify my birth certificate right upstairs...

WIP
December 12th, 2006, 11:30 PM
When I "stole" back our beauty.

All of those "100% African" woman you posted have White blood. They are better looking than pure Negresses(features which I clearly pointed out in one of my earlier posts). Is it so hard to understand? Pure Blacks are not an attractive race of people, they generally have broad noses with wide nostrils, ugly kinky hair, over-swollen lips, and simian looking bone structure in the face. This is well known worldwide.

Again (please answer this time), WHY ARE YOU HERE?

You claim to be a "Black nationalist", go to a BN board.

Kamerad Q
December 12th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Planet of the Apes ?

Animal planet safari?

Angler
December 12th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Whether the most attractive black women have white blood in them or not -- and they usually do -- there's one thing they all have in common: They all have relatively light skin and whiter-looking features than most blacks. That's what makes them more attractive -- their "whiter" looks.

Ural
December 13th, 2006, 12:04 AM

If she was a true African, i.e. straight from there, I'd be curious to know the tribe and country of her origin. All true Africans' pics I've seen have naturally short hair. Mulattoes always had longer hair. Your grandmother had long hair if it's not a fake. Where was she from? There must be much more women like her over there.

Hate Dept.
December 13th, 2006, 12:12 AM

You built our whole country? Would you mind explaining this?

You can't be that stupid...

Kamerad Q
December 13th, 2006, 12:12 AM

"How can race mixing be so bad when it produces these people? (A Serious Thread)"

This begs the question; why then do you find pallid Negroids admixtures pleasing? Do you find the natural shit brown color of your race unsatisfactory, and in desperate need of a eugenics makeover? This continual coveting of white genes leads one to believe that Black power Negroids suffer from an inferiority complex. :p

Kamerad Q
December 13th, 2006, 12:16 AM
You built our whole country? Would you mind explaining this?

You can't be that stupid...

“You built our whole country?”

In the same way, an ox built the whole farm. :D

aherne
December 13th, 2006, 02:16 AM
If that picture in the avatar is yours, you cannot be 100% black as you claim. First of all your features are too angular for a purebread shitskin. Pure blacks have rounded features, akin apes. Your skin color, unless you treat it with some whitening agent, is certainly that of a mullata.

Matthaus Hetzenauer
December 13th, 2006, 01:13 PM
As for the racemixing, yes I am against it but for very different to yours.Sure you are. That's why virtually all the pics of negresses you post have at least some White admixture. You, like most of your kind, find distinctly black-looking females -- those with decidedly ape-like features -- to be as repulsive as any other male on the planet. It also goes a long way in explaining your posts laden with fantasies of screwing White women, doesn't it?

crypto
December 13th, 2006, 04:08 PM
If she was a true African, i.e. straight from there, I'd be curious to know the tribe and country of her origin. All true Africans' pics I've seen have naturally short hair. Mulattoes always had longer hair. Your grandmother had long hair if it's not a fake. Where was she from? There must be much more women like her over there.Yes, Grandmere had very long hair, I remember sitting in her lap and playing in it... haha she was so patient because I know now that I must've been killing her...lol :p

She is Haitian... and all the women in my family look very simliar to me...we are all tall, and have long hair as well as light eyes.

But we all also tend to have darker skin as well.... well a tad bit darker than your average African with long hair and light eyes.

Africans do often have long hair when they have the money to condition it well. Otherwise, it gets dry very easily and breaks off (split ends) as you can see from the pic link that my Grandmere was the wife of Haiti's president at the time.. my Grandpere... so we obviously were more affluent than the average Haitian... so that may explain our hair length as opposed to many Haitians you see in day to day life.

The affluent ones do tend to have longer hair because they can afford to care for it well... thats really all the difference. But you wouldn't know that unless you asked so I have to say I really respect the way you just asked me directly.

I hate to see White people depend on White people for information about Black life. We really are the only ones who know the truth about us,,, so thank you again for coming right to the source.:D

Matthaus Hetzenauer
December 14th, 2006, 09:13 AM
As for the racemixing, yes I am against it but for very different to yours.Let's see...

YOU start a thread titled "How can race mixing be so bad when it produces these people? (A Serious Thread)" and then you come up with...the above? :confused:

Yeah man...you sure are an enigma, Buckwheat, no doubt about it. Just one contradiction after another...

Lol! Just picture Buckwheat: "Say wut?! :mad: Jes' who da fuck am you call'n a nigma, you honkie-ass cracka?!?"

Beunthanasie Haas
December 14th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Celebrities are always prettier than ordinary people if they are pure blooded or mixed. Here some examples of victims of racial mixing in the real life :cool:

http://partyflock.nl/images/user/5595_large.jpg
http://www.sterrenbeurs.nl/img/news/bio/Patty_Brard2_68201c.jpg
http://www.pg.com/science/skincare/Skin_tws_24/skin_24.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/2aflo9v.jpg
http://www.princeton.edu/~bac/index_files/headshots/sarah.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/AnaZuyoung.jpg

Anima Eternae
December 14th, 2006, 12:13 PM
http://www.idolworld.com/actress/cath/cat117l.jpg http://www.idolworld.com/actress/cindy/cindy01l.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/sheizdevil/teya02.jpg http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/sheizdevil/willy02l.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/sheizdevil/Supaksorn_Belinda02.jpghttp://www.thailandstar.com/Gewalin/Gewalin8.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/sheizdevil/paula21.jpg

You got nothin', Dave. :cool:

ngrh8r
December 14th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Nice try, Anima. Now come up with some pictures of a NIGGER hybrid that looks remotely human.

Honestly, man; some Eurasian women are real beauties, by why do you feed the nigger troll? I have little doubt that he would happily fuck you in the bi-racial ass if you gave him half a chance. Do you consider him an ally of some sort? A nigger's concept of physical attraction is obviously quite different from EVERYONE else's. Niggers fuck anything that will hold still long enough.

Anima Eternae
December 14th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Where did I come off as "allying" with Dave? I think Dave's a fucking idiot.

ngrh8r
December 14th, 2006, 04:10 PM
I guess I phrased that wrong. I think Black Slave had niggerbitches in mind, not Eurasians. I was really just trying to bust your balls, anyway.;) Well, that, and find an excuse to point out that niggers are a bunch of fags.

Suppose I better get my ass out of this thread before sisu shows up and starts name-calling again. Am I crazy for finding irony in the fact that someone who self-identifies as Finnish calls me a "gook lover" for admitting that Eurasian women can be attractive?:rolleyes:

If you haven't followed THAT whole thing, I suggest you tune in. Given your heritage, I have a hunch that you might get a kick out of the drama. My best guess is that sisu's insane jealousy of Asian women stems from being dumped for an Asian woman sometime in the recent past. Either that, or racial confusion due to the very high probablility of her having a SLIGHT amount of non-White heritage. Either way, all she'd have to do is post a single pic of herself to get all these desperate virgin assholes drooling and praising her every word. Assuming, of course, that she's half as attractive as she claims.

BTW, the second one from the top on the left looks like a transvestite with collagen lip injections. REALLY bad example.

Black Dave II
December 14th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Nice try, Anima. Now come up with some pictures of a NIGGER hybrid that looks remotely human.

Honestly, man; some Eurasian women are real beauties, by why do you feed the nigger troll? I have little doubt that he would happily fuck you in the bi-racial ass if you gave him half a chance. Do you consider him an ally of some sort? A nigger's concept of physical attraction is obviously quite different from EVERYONE else's. Niggers fuck anything that will hold still long enough.

I would happily fuck them but the most imporant thing is THEY would happily fuck me :)

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10329
:

Especially this mix of girl posted in the above thread. It is a known FACT that they love black men :)

I lived in London 2 for years where that dothead mix is rampant and lets just say they crave black meat :D

Anima Eternae
December 14th, 2006, 06:56 PM
crazy for finding irony in the fact that someone who self-identifies as Finnish

Finnish and a bitch? Probably this girl I used to date...

REALLY bad example.http://www.scottwesterfeld.com/blogimages/eurasian.jpg http://i16.tinypic.com/4dgnfx2.jpg

babe spam
babe spam
babe spam

Anima Eternae
December 14th, 2006, 06:59 PM
I lived in London 2 for years where that dothead mix is rampant and lets just say they crave black meat

Desis hate niggers.

Black Dave II
December 14th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Desis hate niggers.

Its a common misconception, don't believe everything you hear.

BTW these girls are half Desi's! :)

There craving for black cock is second to none.

Anima Eternae
December 14th, 2006, 09:24 PM
muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick

WIP
December 14th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Its a common misconception, don't believe everything you hear.

BTW these girls are half Desi's! :)

No Dave, not in my experience it's not. Indians both male and female, despise Negroes, I have grown up around them my whole life. When I was a child, there were all kinds of kids in my neighborhood, all races. The Indian kids' parents would let everyone in the house except the Black kids, I shit you not. This is from personal experience with Indians, they would let the Whites, Asians, Mestizos in(they would make everyone(Indians included) take their shoes off first, before coming in), The Black kids were not allowed to enter. Even in my later years, Indians both male and female, hate you guys with a passion. This is in the 'States, not Europe.

Ironguard1940
December 14th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Let's see. Slave dave claims to be against racemixing but starts this ridiculous thread. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he insists that every woman of every race craves nigger dick and he would happily oblige, but he also has claimed to have 'awakened' to nigger nationalism and *ahem* once again there's this matter of him claiming to be against racemixing. On top of this, he posts erotic tales of himself that he obviously found on some internet porn site. Hmm. I am not sure a top psychologist, missionary or social worker would be able to handle this mental case. Keep on digging, slave boy, you are almost to China!!!

WIP
December 14th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Let's see. Slave dave claims to be against racemixing but starts this ridiculous thread. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, he insists that every woman of every race craves nigger dick and he would happily oblige, but he also has claimed to have 'awakened' to nigger nationalism and *ahem* once again there's this matter of him claiming to be against racemixing. On top of this, he posts erotic tales of himself that he obviously found on some internet porn site. Hmm. I am not sure a top psychologist, missionary or social worker would be able to handle this mental case. Keep on digging, slave boy, you are almost to China!!!

He's a fake Ironguard. He is no "Black Nationalist", he is a member of the "mastubation nation", that's it.

Black Dave: "It's all about "muh dik"...

odin
December 14th, 2006, 09:45 PM
We build your whole country for you and this is the thanks we get?Draught horses and oxen were responsible for "building" this country more than your ancestors. Should their progeny be given citizenship as well?

Cyrrylia
December 15th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Pale women are the most beautiful, especially if they have red hair

Subrosa, I have nothing to contribute here now, other than that I *Emphatically* agree with you here. Never thought I would agree with you about anything so strongly, but man, Pale Red-heads are the epitome of human beauty in my opinion.

aherne
December 15th, 2006, 01:49 AM
For shitskins, everything is about sex. That pretty much tells it all. By his unhealthy obsession with intercourse (especially interracial), this one convinced me he lives up to the name of nigger.

RabbitNoMore
December 15th, 2006, 02:05 AM
Someone once said that a nigger's dick is its brain.
Based on niggerbuck slave Dave's spelling and grammar I'd have to agree.
I won't waste anyone's time here trying to edumacate this foul nigger beast.
We all know it is pointless to try.
However, just for fun, and because I'm very bored, let's see if we can spot the fucking nignorance here...
Rep points for the WN (only) who gets the correct answer...

Ejaculated by niggerbuck slave Dave:

And no, the muh dik meme is not the only nignorance displayed here.

Good luck kids...

aherne
December 15th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Your grandfather is at least half white. He is living proof you have significant amount of white genes. I have to admit he is among the best looking mullatoes I've ever seen: thin lips, protruding chin, eye socket anatomy, refined features, light skin (?), all of them courtesy of some white ancestor.

Your grandmother has less white genes, but something on hers face tells she's not a fullblood. The very presence of light eyes is alone proof she had white genes on both sides of hers family. Light eyes are almost absent among Africans.

As a side issue, I disagree with the poster who said most of West Indies negroes are mixed. In Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico almost every negro has some white genes. In Jamaica, Haiti and Lesser Antiles, a large majority of negroes are unmixed, but mulatoes such as your grandfather form the elite.

aherne
December 15th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Affluent Haitians were by definition mulattoes.

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 03:25 AM
But this 40 year ol lil nigga sho nuff iz!
http://tinyurl.com/ybnsfa

Shama-Lama Ding Dong!

100% Pure African

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 04:39 AM
Da shit still gonna cum out smelling like gorilla snatch!
http://tinyurl.com/y7oqxu

How come no matter how fat and ugly the bitch is (even by nigger standards) the bucks will ALWAYS choose da light skinded heffer over the dark one?

http://www.sodamnfunny.com/Picture/People/guenon.jpg
...Cuz no one wants to thrilla, full black gorilla, congo ho!

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 08:35 AM
I wouldn't say no to those women AE posted.

No Dave, not in my experience it's not. Indians both male and female, despise Negroes, I have grown up around them my whole life. When I was a child, there were all kinds of kids in my neighborhood, all races. The Indian kids' parents would let everyone in the house except the Black kids, I shit you not. This is from personal experience with Indians, they would let the Whites, Asians, Mestizos in(they would make everyone(Indians included) take their shoes off first, before coming in), The Black kids were not allowed to enter. Even in my later years, Indians both male and female, hate you guys with a passion. This is in the 'States, not Europe.

Complete rubbish. Liar! :rolleyes:

my favourite half Indian Dotheads bitches are...

http://artguru.info/img/Norah-Jones-500x524.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6857/rhonamitra0007gj0.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3825/lisarayzd6.png
http://orange-county01.skyblog.com/pics/210467659_small.jpg

I would penetrate them so hard they would scream in delight :D. In fact the things I would like to do to them are unspeakable.

Why are WN's bothered by this? These women are not white so you don't have a right to voice an opinion on this matter!

bombadillo
December 15th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Why are WN's bothered by this? These women are not white so you don't have a right to voice an opinion on this matter!

Well, Slave Dave, they may not be white, but they're still clearly Caucasian, maybe even Aryan. They are twenty times genetically closer to us than an ape like yourself will ever be. And if you violate any of them -- or even if you think of doing so -- then a piece of rope should be thrown over a tree ... one less nigger in the world.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Well, Slave Dave, they may not be white, but they're still clearly Caucasian, maybe even Aryan. They are twenty times genetically closer to us than an ape like yourself will ever be. And if you violate any of them -- or even if you think of doing so -- then a piece of rope should be thrown over a tree ... one less nigger in the world.

HaHa :D This is the most hilarious shit I have read yet :D

Well, Slave Dave, they may not be white, but they're still clearly Caucasian, maybe even Aryan

How can they not be white yet be caucasian?

Caucasian means white you foolish retard.

They are twenty times genetically closer to us than an ape like yourself will ever be.

Really? Where did you get the figure twenty from?

Your ass hole?

FYI they are closer to blacks because of their dothead blood.

And if you violate any of them -- or even if you think of doing so -- then a piece of rope should be thrown over a tree ... one less nigger in the world.

HAHA!!!!

:D Thank you I needed a good laugh! :D

Anima Eternae
December 15th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Caucasian means white you foolish retard.

Incorrect.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Incorrect.

Definition from Princeton dictionary:

S: (n) White, white person, Caucasian (a member of the Caucasoid race)

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=caucasian

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 11:36 AM
THIS NIGGAZ OFF THE CHAIN!
http://tinyurl.com/ym4fn3

Unprincipled primative parasites

Matthaus Hetzenauer
December 15th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Yep, that's him: a BN that's for race-mixing "wit debils." He continuously contradicts himself by doing shit like starting threads with titles vaunting the "benefits" of White/black miscegenation while in the very same thread putting up posts claiming he's against the fine art of bestiality. Go figger the nigger...

Buckwheat and Crip Ho' are about as "blak nash'niss" as you or I. Making the claim probably makes them feel "impo'tent", who the hell knows for sure tho...

crypto
December 15th, 2006, 12:19 PM
OK, I do need to say this to be 100% honest. I don't believe that Black Dave is Black at all.

There's an Indian (or a few) that I've noticed sign up at various racialist forums and impersonates a Black guy. But I usually don't say anything even when its obvious to me right away this the person is not Black because they do say witty things that I find amusing. But sometimes they make Black people look worst in the public view with the things they say...

I won't pitch a bitch fit, though, as long as they use correct grammar and don't make us look uneducated. But I've also noticed a recent desperate "campaign" of sorts for these Indians that post at racialist forums, where they appear to be trying to repair the popular image of Indians in the public eye (ie trying to make them look cool and attractive) and really I don't mind. To be honest they really need the PR because most Americans do see them as dorky and uncool. I've been guilty of this myself. But I only ask they they do this PR as an Indian don't use your Black personas to help your Indian image (ie threads about Black men wanting Indians so much) it's not only not believable or realistic, thats where reality is being stretched the most. Pls don't use Black people for this crap, don't further tarnish our image to make yourselves feel more attractive.

We have enough dishonest representations of us going around, pls don't use us to try to convince the White people to find Indians more attractive, you may not realize it but you are perpetuating a sterotype about us that isn't even true especially in the case of Indians... and we dont need any more bad PR, thank you.

Other than that, I think he makes witty posts and I can't make him stop pretending to be Black but if he's a real anti hopefully he will respect my wishes to not use our race to promote another race anymore... don't use us as your personal PR pedestal is all that I ask.

Leave us out of that desperate self-esteem scramble... it's as sad as the one where people post a bunch of pictures of attractive women of their race in a desperate but transparent attempt to try to convince people to find their race most attractive... hahaha come on, that is so pathetic! What will you win? No one will think these models are representative of you personally, so whats the point of wasting your time doing that? Meh, you don't have to answer that, I don't really care enough.... :p

Pls just leave Black people out of this sad little charade is all I'm saying...

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Crypto I have said many things since I have been on these forums but I can guarantee you I ain't no bloody raghead :D

The main reason I joined these forums is simple.....

To wind these trailer park inbreds up with their insecurities. Look at all of my threads. Nothing winds them up more then a Black man taking the piss out of them and you can see this in the responses they give. I sort of don't blame them because if they said anything remotely close in the real world to what they say on here they would get their faces smashed in and they know it.

crypto
December 15th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Crypto I have said many things since I have been on these forums but I can guarantee you I ain't no bloody raghead :D

To wind these trailer park inbreds up with their insecurities. Look at all of my threads. Nothing winds them up more then a Black man taking the piss out of them and you can see this in the responses they give. I sort of don't blame them because if they said anything remotely close in the real world to what they say on here they would get their faces smashed in and they know it.Well, I'm not always right... I've been wrong before... so it's always possible that it could happen again ;)

But I've said my piece and I'm sure you're a respectful guy so we should have no beef... plus, like i said i do find you witty most of the time... :p

bombadillo
December 15th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Incorrect.

Slave Dave is a moron. He's clearly ignorant of the main racial groupings. Unlike Cryptoracist -- whose outlook I have to respect -- I don't think Slave Dave is Indian: no Indian would claim he's genetically closer to negroes than to whites. Slave Dave's true race and ethnicity remains a mystery. He could be a negro -- but then why say things that bring him and his race into even lower esteem among us? He might conceivably be a schizophrenic white in need of urgent psychiatric attention. Beats me.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 12:49 PM
So we're cool then ;)

Ironguard1940
December 15th, 2006, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't say no to those women AE posted.

Complete rubbish. Liar! :rolleyes:

my favourite half Indian Dotheads bitches are...

http://artguru.info/img/Norah-Jones-500x524.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6857/rhonamitra0007gj0.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3825/lisarayzd6.png
http://orange-county01.skyblog.com/pics/210467659_small.jpg

I would penetrate them so hard they would scream in delight :D. In fact the things I would like to do to them are unspeakable.

Okay, retard. Who the fuck do you think you are telling WNs on a WN forum we do not have the right to voice our opinion on something? WNs are not bothered by the fact you want to fuck nonwhites other than niggers, or even lowlife self-hating White sluts for that matter. In fact, we completely understand why you want to: nigger women are the ugliest female life forms on Earth. Any other nonwhite or self-hating White whore you screw would be a step up for you. We do not give a shit, but when you contradict yourself with every post, we certainly have a right to point out that you are insane. We also certainly have a right to voice our opinion on this matter, especially on a WN forum. So eat shit and die, worthless nigger. HEIL HITLER.

Ironguard1940
December 15th, 2006, 01:12 PM

To wind these trailer park inbreds up with their insecurities. Look at all of my threads. Nothing winds them up more then a Black man taking the piss out of them and you can see this in the responses they give. I sort of don't blame them because if they said anything remotely close in the real world to what they say on here they would get their faces smashed in and they know it.

We say here what we say in the real world and no one dares fuck with us, nigger, because if they do they know they will get the asskicking they so richly deserve. Just ask DLJ. HEIL HITLER!!!

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 01:25 PM
We say here what we say in the real world and no one dares fuck with us, nigger, because if they do they know they will get the asskicking they so richly deserve. Just ask DLJ. HEIL HITLER!!!

You would get pounded you filthy little vermin and you know it.

Thats why you hide behind your PC and think you are a big man saying "Heil Hitler" every 5 minutes :D

Hitler took it up the ass and commited suicide. What a great man! :D

tucumseh
December 15th, 2006, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=Black Dave II]Crypto I have said many things since I have been on these forums but I can guarantee you I ain\'t no bloody raghead :D

To wind these trailer park inbreds up with their insecurities. Look at all of my threads. Nothing winds them up more then a Black man taking the piss out of them and you can see this in the responses they give. QUOTE]

Looks like it working. You are really irritating the heck out of them.

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 05:37 PM

Aw swavey davey, is we making you upset? What you are doing is known as projecting. You want to smash our faces in for not being more appreciative of your "smashed face" pug nosed bootyful Afreakan Queens, (and perhaps to make the playing field more level for future generations - which would also take an voodoo "head shrinker"). Just don't start throwing monkey turds for making monkey "shines" outta you boot lips. And whatever you do don't fling anymore massa (laced) pieces of...high yellar houn...er honeys...(bitches to you) . I will send you a pop up picture book of REAL human women (you can poke holes where need be), along with some KFC/liquor store vouchers, for my "black reparations" if you are really that hard up. But please NO MO!

Many of us can go downtown to see simian Afreakan "Queens" of every variety in blonde wigs impersonating humans for our giggles at shits. But you save us having to risk getting assaulted by that unniggardly generious gagging nigger stench while being blinded by their... beauty, when we can be blinded by so much eye watering entertainment here.

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Definition from Princeton dictionary:

S: (n) White, white person, Caucasian (a member of the Caucasoid race)

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=caucasian

And so sort on types of white skinded Japs, and other type gook or Chink and Pacific Rimmer are Caucasian? But those sand niggers and piss orange abo apes in India are not, moron? Well despite their skull definition peanuthead, from centuries of Aryan rule, no they are still not White. Yes you are correct.

Yes it is ZOG who has "lumped" every black and brown beauty in Northern Africa, and Asia (except those gooks) in with White or "Caucasian? for decades now. But "Caucasian" should be a meaningless term to White Nationalists - you are either white, or your not (As your brown and puke colored semi-simians clearly demonstrate) Glad you see it that way, Da Slave - you tell Slimey Hymie, that these brown pieces of shit just aint White.

Ironguard1940
December 15th, 2006, 06:05 PM
You would get pounded you filthy little vermin and you know it.

Thats why you hide behind your PC and think you are a big man saying "Heil Hitler" every 5 minutes :D

Hitler took it up the ass and commited suicide. What a great man! :D

I got your filthy little vermin, nigger.

Nigger, you are the one who would get pounded if I ever faced off with you face to face, and not just metaphorically like you get here every 5 minutes. And you have got a lot of room to talk about hiding behind a PC. Who are you? No one but a psychotic nigger that thinks he is doing damage to WN morale by posting on an oppositon thread at a WN forum.

I hear your dad takes it up the ass from you, he must be a great man too.

Oh, and one more thing, nigger:
HEIL HITLER. Eat shit and die.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 06:39 PM
And so sort on types of white skinded Japs and other gook or Chink and Pacific Rimmer are Caucasian, but those sand niggers and piss orange abo apes in India are not, moron? Well despite their skull definition peanuthead, from centuries of Aryan rule, they are still not White. You are correct.

Speak English you fucking cock jockey.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 06:42 PM
I got your filthy little vermin, nigger.

Nigger, you are the one who would get pounded if I ever faced off with you face to face, and not just metaphorically like you get here every 5 minutes. And you have got a lot of room to talk about hiding behind a PC. Who are you? No one but a psychotic nigger that thinks he is doing damage to WN morale by posting on an oppositon thread at a WN forum.

I hear your dad takes it up the ass from you, he must be a great man too.

Oh, and one more thing, nigger:
HEIL HITLER. Eat shit and die.

Listen you little cancerous piece of degenerate filth. Your opinion to me is worth less then the shit at the bottom of my shoes.

You hide behind your PC because a Non white person would skin you alive and you know it. White Nationalism is famous for attacting social rejects and I am guessing that is what you are.

Or du u want me 2 explain in duh ebonics whitey?

odin
December 15th, 2006, 06:45 PM
I would penetrate them so hard they would scream in delight. Uh, yeah...that's why they'd be screaming. :rolleyes:

In fact the things I would like to do to them are unspeakable. I don't doubt that.

odin
December 15th, 2006, 06:49 PM
worth less then the shit at the bottom of my shoes.
Too stupid not to step in it, leroy?

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Uh, yeah...that's why they'd be screaming. :rolleyes:

I don't doubt that.

C'mon Oddbin u can du betta den da yo!

odin
December 15th, 2006, 06:53 PM
C'mon Oddbin u can du betta den da yo!
ooogah boogah ug <click> <click> ugga oogie ug ug.

leroy, you are one stupid fucking worthless nigger.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 06:55 PM
ooogah boogah ug <click> <click> ugga oogie ug ug.

Is that how your family of inbred rednecks speak in Arkansas?

ogga booga nigguuuuur! :D

http://www.misteak.com/inbred.JPG

Aryan mother of one
December 15th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Niggers should be seen not heard, Nigger Dave II.

odin
December 15th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Just trying to be friendly, leroy. Rappin' wit' yu in yo native nigger tongue, homeboy.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Niggers should be seen not heard, Nigger Dave II.

:D You are one fucking funny Whore!

Shouldn't you be renting your womb to pay for the food for those twenty children you have.

YEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!!

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Just trying to be friendly, leroy. Rappin' wit' yu in yo native nigger tongue, homeboy.

Dat be appesiated yo!

But why dun't u speak like da white manz du?

YEEEE HAWWWW mudda fuckas!!!!!!

http://ironstayn.com/images/cletus.jpg

odin
December 15th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Niggers should be seen not heard, Nigger Dave II.I'd rather not look at them either.

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Yep, that's him: a BN that's for race-mixing "wit debils." He continuously contradicts himself by doing shit like starting threads with titles vaunting the "benefits" of White/black miscegenation while in the very same thread putting up posts claiming he's against the fine art of bestiality. Go figger the nigger...

Buckwheat and Crip Ho' are about as "blak nash'niss" as you or I. Making the claim probably makes them feel "impo'tent", who the hell knows for sure tho...

Niggers are TEH SUCK. We can't reily on them to be proper "seperatists" from us, anymore than we can trust GRIDS to seperate itself from their dicklocked lips.

We have blackholes in the center of our galaxy absorbing it's white light bringing a quicker death to it, we have smaller blackholes in the center of our cities sucking civilizations from shinning brighter and pulling us down.

It makes perfect sense to talk with "sand niggers" in THEIR respective nations who we share a common "problem" with, it makes little sense to talk with niggers here, anymore than ATZLAN unless it's directions how to get the fuck home. But they are little more capable of building civilizations and other man's work.

The Black Panthers had a saying "If you can't beat em, breed em, out" They are parasites who want what we have, including our genes- as Da Slab shows with his mule show, and our anniliation - by any means necissary. Screwy jewy Lewy has made it clear he has no intention of leaving until we carve out another Mexihole for him here, and allocate about 10 trillion annually for 2 decades or so. Or whenever these nigger hueboys can realize a "self succicent" black nation, and self determination. LOL!

I think most Whites would glady pay 100 gazillion if it would send every wrongly shipped baboons and butthole babies the fuck back to da brown mudda "womb". But until then, they have made it clear they here to suck us dry wit dare niggerlicious lips in their "seperate" black "nations"/ghettos. -Whoa who the fuck does that sound like? But these shitheads do claim to be "the original jews."

I was somewhat impressed by what a detailed account of Jew involvement in the slave trade "The Secret Relationship between the Blacks and Jews" gave. And it's something niggers should know, when these kikes claim to be "helpers in fighting White oppression" But what does it really matter? I was also impressed when I was introduced to Theoretical Physics - it does just about fuckall trying to use either to get any worth out of a nigger or change it's stupid nature.

You don't need nigger approval to END the ferocious nigger feeding frenzy, anymore than you need the help of the nigger for you to..."LOVE" the jew, White man.

Aryan mother of one
December 15th, 2006, 07:08 PM

Shouldn't you be renting your womb to pay for the food for those twenty children you have.

YEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!!

Please don't mistake me for your momma. I have one son. I have a job. Do you need me to spell that for you? Do you know what a job is? One hint it isn't going to the welfare office.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:11 PM

YEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!!

I think you're mistaking AMO for the typical female speciemen of your race, Black Dave.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Please don't mistake me for your momma. I have one son. I have a job. Do you need me to spell that for you? Do you know what a job is? One hint it isn't going to the welfare office.

The only job you have is opening your legs for strangers you degenerate peice of filth :D

Shame you didn't have a daughter as you could have taught her the family business. Just like your mother taught you! :)

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:13 PM
I think you're mistaking AMO for the typical female speciemen of your race, Black Dave.

Excellent reply Samosa.

I didn't see that coming at all.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:13 PM
The only job you have is opening your legs for strangers you degenerate peice of filth :D

Shame you didn't have a daughter as you could have taught her the family business. Just like your mother taught you! :)

LOL Dave has borrowed a page from the jew playbook, accusing others of what his own females do!

Daddy in Jail
Cussing like hell
Sista on the conea singin "pussy fo sale!"

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:14 PM
LOL Dave has borrowed a page from the jew playbook, accusing others of what his own females do!

Daddy in Jail
Cussing like hell
Sista on the conea singin "pussy fo sale!"

Dat be right, led us blame allz ar problemz on dhoze joo debbils yo!

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Excellent reply Samosa.

I didn't see that coming at all.

Werd, nigga.

Aryan mother of one
December 15th, 2006, 07:16 PM

I only slept with one man. I don't really need to defend my honor to a sub-human.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Dat be right, led us blame allz ur problemz on dhoze joo debbils yo!

Shiite niggas, just axe de mos' Honerables Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:18 PM
I only slept with one man. I don't really need to defend my honor to a sub-human.

Thank God for honorable White Women! :cheers:

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:19 PM

You yourself are a sub human whore.

You are a two bit cracka leper.

Sta da fuk away from blak peeps!

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Thank God for honorable White Women! :cheers:

:D You believe her!

White wimmenz are the most dishonorable people on this planet even more so then white men.

They can't wait to jump into bed with anything that is a shade of brown.

innit yo!

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:21 PM

Believe me, she will! :cool:

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Believe me, she will! :cool:

You as well samosa.

Stay da fuk away from my people!

Aryan mother of one
December 15th, 2006, 07:27 PM

I will stay away from black people. Believe me I do that everyday. Also learn some proper english.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:27 PM
You as well samosa.

Stay da fuk away from my people!

I'm wills. You do da same, heah?

Aryan mother of one
December 15th, 2006, 07:28 PM
:D You believe her!

White wimmenz are the most dishonorable people on this planet even more so then white men.

They can't wait to jump into bed with anything that is a shade of brown.

innit yo!

I would kill myself before I let a nigger have sex with me.

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:28 PM
I'm wills. You do da same, heah?

Yeah i willz

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:29 PM

Do yourself and your daughter a favour and kill yourself now you miserable semen skinned whore.

Make it as slow and painful as possible and make sure your daughter watches.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:31 PM

Oh man, if only this were the standard refrain from all white women. We'd be in good shape indeed!

Aryan mother of one
December 15th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Do yourself and your daughter a favour and kill yourself now you miserable semen skinned whore.

I have a son. Not a daughter. Stupid nigger. Why don't you kill yourself?

Black Dave II
December 15th, 2006, 07:43 PM
I have a son. Not a daughter. Stupid nigger. Why don't you kill yourself?

It might as well be a daughter as it would have looked the same you cocksucking prositiute.

Now fuck off and kill yourself you white piece of trailer trash!

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 07:58 PM
It might as well be a daughter as it would have looked the same you cocksucking prositiute.

Now fuck off and kill yourself you white piece of trailer trash!

I have a feeling that black dave is in reality, I hate jews.

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Would someone explain to this simple simian the difference between "skin tones" and proper Anthropological classifications? My human, to niggerbabble translator is broken.

Wait how about more pictures?
http://www.funmansion.com/images/african_american_albinos_8.jpghttp://www.funmansion.com/images/african_american_albinos_7.jpg

LOL! DAMN!! Why all them fine ass redbone high yella hos BUGGIN.

Speak English you fucking cock jockey.

I am kinda "saucey" and ready to go out in an hour, what's your excuse? You don't wanna go "their" cuz you might come out looking real dumb and nignant "than", brown boy!

Kamerad Q
December 15th, 2006, 08:24 PM
muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick muh dick

http://www.chapelhill.indymedia.org/uploads/nigger.jpg

Here Muh Dick Dave performs the Nigger Muh-Dick ceremony, for his tribe in the hope of attracting a mate. Unfortunately, for Muh-Dick Dave there were no takers, so he is forced to roam the vast catacombs of cyber-space in a desperate search of a more sympathetic audience. :D

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/saddles/sounds/boys.wav

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Current 'proper anthropological classifications' have been made race irrelevant in anthropology, unless you consider philippe rushton an anthropologist (he's not...he's a psychologist).

Anyway, I don't know any one in Canada who uses the term 'high yella', but from what I understand it to be....those women do not fall fall into that category - they clearly have albinism.

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Current 'proper anthropological classifications' have been made race irrelevant in anthropology, unless you consider philippe rushton an anthropologist (he's not...he's a psychologist).

No shit. But they have been applied to our laws and census stats. That is the point, to make "race irrelevant" especially the White race. As well as misleading Whitey about his actual numbers and remaining days here.

Anyway, I don't know any one in Canada who uses the term 'high yella', but from what I understand it to be....those women do not fall fall into that category - they clearly have albinism.

You mean they don't have any White admixture, they are just light-skinned- "pure" black shit in it's total and complete unchanged hideousness?

Thanks for awing us wit yo knowledge and "wisdom", kinky haired black lipped coon cunt.

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 08:52 PM

Here Muh Dick Dave performs the Nigger Muh-Dick ceremony, for his tribe in the hope of attracting a mate. Unfortunately, for Muh-Dick Dave there were no takers, so he is forced to roam the vast catacombs of cyber-space in a desperate search of a more sympathetic audience. :D

Hahahaha!!

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 08:56 PM
The way to make something irrelevant is to not acknowledge it.

I don't acknowledge the concept of race.

[Erased by error, I hit edit instead of quote - my apology. AL]

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 08:58 PM
"But they have been applied to our laws and census stats."

They have been applied to your laws and census stats. The invention of race is only on american forms because it is central to the way society operates in the U.S.

I describe these women as albino because albino is a real medical condition.

'high yella', 'blackness' and 'whiteness' is a fiction of a class system.

While your assessment of those women are correct, the rest of your views are complete garbage.

Let me know when you need a bone marrow transplant.

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 09:00 PM
I will believe that they are garbage, when you disprove them.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 09:03 PM
You wouldn't believe anything about race that conflicts with your flawed education and preconceived notions.

Walt Whiteman
December 15th, 2006, 09:05 PM
http://tinyurl.com/ykh8mx
-Whatever's clever, holmey.

"But they have been applied to our laws and census stats."

They have been applied to your laws and census stats. The invention of race is only on american forms because it is central to the way society operates in the U.S.

I describe these women as albino because albino is a real medical condition.

'high yella', 'blackness' and 'whiteness' is a fiction of a class system.

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 09:06 PM
You've gathered all that about me in 3 or 4 posts?

I think it is you that has preconceived notions.

If you present a logical argument, I will acknowledge it.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Present a logical argument that refutes the mountain of evidence regarding this matter and I will acknowledge it. Start with forensic and medical science and work your way back to the United States Government's obsession with it.

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 09:19 PM
There is no mountain of evidence that 'whiteness' or 'blackness' or 'high yellaness' exists.

You would have to show me an example of that mountain of evidence.

There is skin colour, but even that category is not mutually exclusive.

Race as walt whiteman described it is a social construct.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 09:31 PM
There is no mountain of evidence that 'whiteness' or 'blackness' or 'high yellaness' exists.

You would have to show me an example of that mountain of evidence.

There is skin colour, but even that category is not mutually exclusive.

Race as walt whiteman described it is a social construct.

Unfortunately, Mr. Whiteman is incorrect. You're the one that says race does not exist. Show me how we are all one race except for skin color. I've never heard an argument for that position that wasn't laughable.

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I am not saying there is 'one race' - I would not use that word.

I am not saying that people are not different.

Racism, colourism, sexism, are all arbitrary forms of classism. When we keep people in these arbitrary groups and repeat that they are expected to conform to specific behaviours, then eventually many people come to accept that.

I am saying that there are many reasons that people are different from each other are complex, and that it is more efficient, useful, and important to think of ways to improve the condition and respect the desire for all human beings to succeed than to denigrate and restrict human ability to arbitrary categories that serve no real purpose other than to oppress people.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 09:56 PM
To say race is a social construct is to say race is meaningless. To say race is meaningless is to say there is no such thing as race. Since this is a biological impossibility, to say there is no such thing as race is to say we are all one race, which is a contradiction in terms.

The reason we are different is because from race springs all human differences. From culture to language to art, It is race that determines who and what we are.

Everyone wants to impove the condition and respect among the nations. The best way to do this is to live separately. If your neighbor moved in with you then there would be conflicts in short order. Living separately in our own house is what brings the best chance for peace. The White Nationalist knows this, the denier does not.

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 10:17 PM
I am not saying that the social construct of race is meaningless. I think it central to the order of American society (although, I am canadian).

From what I understand 'whiteness', and 'blackness' and 'high yellaness' is how people define race in America.

I think it is possible to acknowledge that people are different without using the term race or any of those terms above.

I think it would be more useful to categorize people by naming those specific, character, dietary, personality differences.

I think it is culture which includes languge, art, (lack of) religion, beliefs, etc. that shapes who and what we are. Those things can be learned anywhere because human beings adapt. Learning these are not restricted to colour groups, I think that is proved by the fact that groupings of 'race' are not universal and depend on the culture it is developed in.

Finally, I don't think that living separately is what causes peace.

Conflict is a part of human nature, when a baby cries for it's mother...it is in conflict. Eventually babies learn to use words to assert themselves. Conflict is simply how people communicate to reach an understanding. Peace comes when people trusting that conflict will be fair and just in the end. It comes with understanding and the skills to understand.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 10:29 PM
I am not saying that the social construct of race is meaningless. I think it central to the order of American society (although, I am canadian).

From what I understand 'whiteness', and 'blackness' and 'high yellaness' is how people define race in America.

I think it is possible to acknowledge that people are different without using the term race or any of those terms above.

I think it would be more useful to categorize people by naming those specific, character, dietary, personality differences.

I think it is culture which includes languge, art, (lack of) religion, beliefs, etc. that shapes who and what we are. Those things can be learned anywhere because human beings adapt. Learning these are not restricted to colour groups, I think that is proved by the fact that groupings of 'race' are not universal and depend on the culture it is developed in.

Finally, I don't think that living separately is what causes peace.

Conflict is a part of human nature, when a baby cries for it's mother...it is in conflict. Eventually babies learn to use words to assert themselves. Conflict is simply how people communicate to reach an understanding. Peace comes when people trusting that conflict will be fair and just in the end. It comes with understanding and the skills to understand.

You're correct to say culture encompasses all those things, but learning a culture is not the same as creating one.

Do you really think you will continue to enjoy the accruements of Western Civilization when your country finally completes its rapid descent into the third world? Do you really want to live in a Brazil? would you be comfortable in a Canadian Săo Paulo?

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Are you kidding?

Have you seen Brazilian Fashion?

The third world - I guess that means poverty. But that's o.k. - there are plenty of poor people in Canada too, and I live simply, so I don't really know how different it would be...but it would be interesting to see.

There are good and bad thinks about 'western civ.' too like pollution, over indulgence in fast food, and a general lack of knowledge of older civilizations. Hopefully, we can take 'the best' of both cultures and create something even better for humanity.

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 10:41 PM
When I say the third world I don't mean poverty necessarily, but the culture that produced that poverty.

But, you have the last word, my friend. If anyone else wants to pick it up from here then have at it. Thanks for the discussion.

esperance
December 15th, 2006, 10:43 PM
I guess my last word will be good night then...because i'm sleepy!

Nice chatting :)

Anima Eternae
December 15th, 2006, 10:59 PM
White Nationalists tend to oversimplify most complex issues to "race". It's an excruciatingly unsophiscated method of thinking.

Unfortunately, "antis" ignore any influence biological differences may have and we're left with two extremes battling each other, with the majority of mainstream Western society following the "anti" line.

Hell Raising Woman
December 15th, 2006, 11:10 PM

100% Pure African

Well I'm sure you would have to claim something. No matter how it's mixed, you niggers will claim the lowest thing on earth. :D

Subrosa
December 15th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Well I'm sure you would have to claim something. No matter how it's mixed, you niggers will claim the lowest thing on earth. :D

She has gray eyes but she's 100% african, HRW. :rolleyes:

Hell Raising Woman
December 15th, 2006, 11:23 PM

On the contrary, I think that interested party in the background is looking around to see if it is okay to have a hershy highway party.

Hell Raising Woman
December 15th, 2006, 11:27 PM
She has gray eyes but she's 100% african, HRW. :rolleyes:

Sub, read between the lines. It wouldn't matter if they were mixed or 100% they would claim the lowest life-form and be proud of it.

Chris 14
December 16th, 2006, 01:07 AM

Are you speaking into a mirror, shit-colored featherless biped?

Somehow I doubt she will want any interaction between you and any other excrement with 2 legs who we laughingly call "persons."

Subrosa
December 16th, 2006, 01:28 AM
White Nationalists tend to oversimplify most complex issues to "race". It's an excruciatingly unsophiscated method of thinking.

Unfortunately, "antis" ignore any influence biological differences may have and we're left with two extremes battling each other, with the majority of mainstream Western society following the "anti" line.

By all means Anima, bestow upon us some your sophisticated methods of reasoning on this issue.

daemon
December 16th, 2006, 02:37 AM

I'd like to see you repeast this shit in person in front of the WN men. It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and talk shit. You are so laughable people didn't even bother to yell at you for insulting a white sister like that. No one takes you serious. You are one sorry ass nigger!

crypto
December 16th, 2006, 11:26 AM
By all means Anima, bestow upon us some your sophisticated methods of reasoning on this issue.Noooo!

Don't feed it! :p

ngrh8r
December 16th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Noooo!

Don't feed it! :p

THAT'S a laugh. You do realise, nigger slut, that Anima looks and acts much "Whiter" than you ever could? Now, I admit to very hostile feeling towards Anima in the past, but in retrospect, I was generally a much bigger asshole than he was. :o Sorry, Anima. Denying my mistakes won't make them go away, and I fully intend to better myself, even if it means having to eat some shit in the process.

An Asian male's IQ is generally TWICE that of a nigger female. I'd gladly let an entire Southeast Asian tribe camp out in my backyard if it meant getting rid of single one of the mulatto halfbreed spics down the street.

I'm not advocating race mixing of ANY sort, at least not until the White population has stabilised. Nevertheless, Asian cultures have enjoyed thousands of years of civilization, while africans lacked even such basic innovations as the wheel and clothing. Not that niggers have much use for clothing, except to conceal stolen merchandise.

The point is, even a backwoods tribe like the Hmong are lightyears ahead of what an african spearchucker could ever hope to achieve.

Niggers who live in glass crackhouses shouldn't throw stones.

aherne
December 16th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Extremely primitive tribes in Siberia have roughly the same IQ as the Chinese, while niggers living in civilized conditions barely approach the LOWEST fraction among these groups. So long goes the Jewish theory that differences in IQ are attributable to poverty and culture, not race.

Anima Eternae
December 16th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Thanks, h8r. No hard feelings. :)

Walt Whiteman
December 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I will believe that they are garbage, when you disprove them.

In the Scientific World, when a theory can be proven and not disproven it becomes established fact. You have not disproven a negative, and the Equalitarians have not disproven race. The PC accepted definition of race is that when a group has more in common with each other biologically than any outside group, they are a race. This is why jews can be accepted as an alien race, it has through genetic testing that despite feasting off of Europeans for over 2,000 years, that they typically have more in common with each genetically, despite their location, than their hosts.

I don't know where Mr Subrosa says I "erred" perhaps I "oversimplified" when I stated you are "either White or not" so let me explain. Antis like to use the arguement that because 'there is no one gene that sets us apart' race is not a real scientific fact. No there is no one, there are 10,000's, including those that determine behavioral patterns. Whites, Negroids and Mongoloids are so different biologically that different drugs must be tested for each before being put on the market, and Anthrologists can tell if an individual is predominantly "Caucasian" Negroid or Mongoloid by a simple glance at the skull or in many cases the tooth, and Law Enforcement can tell the race of a perp simply from one drop of blood or other DNA.

There are only 3 primary races we are composed of, and all Caucasian genes derive from Ice Age Indo-Europe - these are Aryan genes. Most Dravidans, but those few descended from the highest caste, that was set up probably to seperate the ruling Whites from such ugly undesirable shit, are not of the White="caucasian" race, but of 2 races. Therefore they are not Aryan or purely caucasian. The second one likely being Abo apes that fall under the Mongoloid super cluster. But because those Abos are closer to Aryans than the Sub Sapiens of Sub Sahara, the admixture with theirs and Aryan genes forms a more "caucasian shaped skull." But there skull is much different from a Nordic one, it just isn't the block shaped Chink one, or more simian nigger one. This is true as well of Aryans who ruled much of the Middle East and North Africa and mixed with the more "caucasian" Semites and other asorted..

Jews have used this trick and correct Anthrological classification to bullshit and lump all those non white caucasian mixed Nationalities, with maybe just a substaintial "caucasian" minority in their country, in with White for their convenience. And lie to ignorant mystery meat and lemmings such as you, that there is no distinct Aryan race, but just different shades of "Caucasian", and use such ugly Abo shit as an example. Because a sizeable number there has a sort bone structer similar to real "Caucasians". But they are not "Caucasians' who 'evovled' dark skin." Anymore than Japs and sort on high planes Chinks are Mongoloids who evolved light skin. But because the original Mongolids that they are evolved from are so distant from us, likely Bush monkey men, mixing with White still leaves them with the Mongoloid bone. But we can see from such things as their ability to grow facial hair, not seen in pure mongoloids, that they are indeed mixed breeds. Both are from White=true caucasian blood, from former Aryan subjugation.

You anti-intellectual lazy cunthead antis do not present any factually backed arguement, make unqualified statements we must then disprove and just totally waste our time. Then you take being ignored as a silent admission of defeat, and you wonder why are you "mocked." Because who else but somemone who would take a Sadistic pleasure out of whipping the "dogshit stank (something that can't be done with niggers) would take the time to demonstrate who is real evolutionary master.

Sándor Petőfi
December 17th, 2006, 12:35 AM

Culture just fell from the sky one day. :rolleyes:

You anti-intellectual lazy cunthead antis do not present any factually backed arguement, make unqualified statements we must then disprove and just totally waste our time. Then you take being ignored as a silent admission of defeat, and you wonder why are you "mocked." Because who else but somemone who would take a Sadistic pleasure out of whipping the "dogshit stank (something that can't be done with niggers) would take the time to demonstrate who is real evolutionary master.

You know, debating a Boasian quack on race is like debating a Christian apologist on the resurrection of Christ; one can enter in the endless circle of discussion, but it leads nowhere and remains pointless, since the opposition cannot be persuaded to discard an article of faith which is absurd to any rational person on the face of it. Sure, I can discuss Paul's Christology, the Pagan precursors, the nature of the "witnesses", the contradictions in the gospel accounts, the dating of the canonical texts, the honesty of early Christians, how the movement grew, how the myth arose or whether Jesus even existed, but it is a waste of my time since the resurrection is ipso facto impossible.

Anima Eternae
December 17th, 2006, 01:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6ar_bMakR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWgvwL-RD7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPO4NOtA2Uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvoFjk4SaL4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QduFt0Tdtt0 (Any wonder why this one is directed at blacks?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho49GsHVrQY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=age18iszvZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld8pOy861tk

yamato
December 17th, 2006, 01:45 AM
who needs halfbreed asians when when you can have the real thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGFzRnb_Ljc&mode=related&search=

crypto
December 17th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Culture just fell from the sky one day. :rolleyes:

You know, debating a Boasian quack on race is like debating a Christian apologist on the resurrection of Christ; one can enter in the endless circle of discussion, but it leads nowhere and remains pointless, since the opposition cannot be persuaded to discard an article of faith which is absurd to any rational person on the face of it. Sure, I can discuss Paul's Christology, the Pagan precursors, the nature of the "witnesses", the contradictions in the gospel accounts, the dating of the canonical texts, the honesty of early Christians, how the movement grew, how the myth arose or whether Jesus even existed, but it is a waste of my time since the resurrection is ipso facto impossible.Sup, Fade. :D

Alex Linder
December 17th, 2006, 03:56 AM

Wow, it is rare to see perfectly distilled liberalism, but these two sentences are it.

"I ignore reality. It goes away."

Nope, doesn't work like that. To twist Lenin, "You may not be interested in reality, but reality is interested in you."

Alex Linder
December 17th, 2006, 04:13 AM
Esperance's "reality-is-optional" mindset underlies all kinds of disparate schools, from political liberalism, to Christian Science, to the icktheology of the doctor who got his calf bit off standing in the Caribbean with sharks whose taste for human flesh he refused to acknowledge.

ngrh8r
December 17th, 2006, 08:12 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGFzRnb_Ljc&mode=related&search=

I find that Korean women are generally LESS attractive than most other Asians. They just have harsher, somewhat less feminine features than, say, Japanese women.

Koreans are CULTURALLY obnoxious. They have an obvious inferiority complex, and like to fabricate history.

Just look at the pitiful excuses for martial arts practiced by Koreans:
Yudo- Japanese grappling with a new name
Kumdo- Japanese sword"fighting" with a new name
Tae Kwon Do- Japanese Shotokan Karate without the "oomph" of the original
Hapkido - Japanese Aikido with a new name and some useless jump kicks

Creating a "Korean" art is easy. Just rip off someone else's style, add a dozen new ranks and some belts with gold foil trim, and brand yourself a "Grandmaster".

Did you know I'm a certified 10th degree blackbelt in TKD?:D
I sent $25 and got a TEACHING CERTIFICATE and a BB through the mail. I don't know a single one of the forms, nor any of the Korean terminology. A local jew TKD "master" had me teaching his beginners class when I was an 11 year old green belt. I didn't know any forms then, either. But I can do a really cool looking tornado kick that couldn't hurt an 8 year old girl with polio.:cool:

Anima Eternae
December 17th, 2006, 11:48 AM

But what if the "real thing" is generally less attractive? Lord knows how many Asians get cosmetic surgery to look from Luk Kreung/My~Lai/Haafu.

I doubt your asianness since you later remarked you found "blasians" very attractive. Real asians hate blacks.

I find that Korean women are generally LESS attractive than most other Asians

I find Koreans are totally hit or miss. While Japanese willl generally be cute, Koreans are either pug ugly or really hot. (Most the former). Japanese don't get dental work because a crooked tooth or what not is considered "cute".

Ironguard1940
December 17th, 2006, 12:29 PM
I'd like to see you repeast this shit in person in front of the WN men. It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and talk shit. You are so laughable people didn't even bother to yell at you for insulting a white sister like that. No one takes you serious. You are one sorry ass nigger!

Slave dave talks a lot of shit but cannot back up any of it. On another WN forum some nigger like him talked all kinds of shit. He threatened me, told me he wanted to meet me somewhere so he could kick my ass, blah, blah, blah. He, like slave boy, is a worthless pile of donkey turds and we WNs should enjoy making him look like the fool that he is. Of course, he makes a fool of himself, so we really do not have to do anything to make him look like just another loudmouth shitskin. Keep it up, nigger boy, we need a good laugh!!!

yamato
December 17th, 2006, 12:32 PM
But what if the "real thing" is generally less attractive? Lord knows how many Asians get cosmetic surgery to look from Luk Kreung/My~Lai/Haafu.

Here are the cosmetic surgery rates for various countries:

1. Switzerland 2.19 per 1000 people
2. Cyprus 1.87 per 1000 people
3. Spain 0.99 per 1000 people
4. Lebanon 0.87 per 1000 people
5. Greece 0.77 per 1000 people
6. Hong Kong 0.68 per 1000 people
7. Australia 0.67 per 1000 people
8. Slovenia 0.54 per 1000 people
9. Mexico 0.50 per 1000 people
10. Sweden 0.48 per 1000 people
11. Argentina 0.45 per 1000 people
12. Taiwan 0.44 per 1000 people
13. Finland 0.43 per 1000 people
14. Ecuador 0.43 per 1000 people
15. Norway 0.35 per 1000 people
16. France 0.35 per 1000 people
17. Canada 0.34 per 1000 people
18. Japan 0.33 per 1000 people
19. United Arab Emirates 0.31 per 1000 people
20. United States 0.31 per 1000 people
21. Jordan 0.29 per 1000 people
22. Germany 0.28 per 1000 people
23. Brazil 0.26 per 1000 people
24. South Africa 0.26 per 1000 people
25. Italy 0.25 per 1000 people
26. Singapore 0.23 per 1000 people
27. Korea, South 0.19 per 1000 people
28. United Kingdom 0.07 per 1000 people
29. Turkey 0.07 per 1000 people
30. Colombia 0.06 per 1000 people
31. Saudi Arabia 0.02 per 1000 people
32. Romania 0.01 per 1000 people
33. Russia 0.00 per 1000 people
34. India 0.00 per 1000 people
Weighted Average 0.18 per 1000 people

stastics don't lie. i don't know the source, but im sure you can google it and find out. notice the US and even mexico are above south korea. it seems hong kong women have the highest rates of going under the knife, but it fits, most native hong kong women are hell ugly.

I doubt your asianness since you later remarked you found "blasians" very attractive. Real asians hate blacks.

no, real asians hate other kinds of asians. we don't have anything against the blacks.

I find Koreans are totally hit or miss. While Japanese willl generally be cute, Koreans are either pug ugly or really hot. (Most the former). Japanese don't get dental work because a crooked tooth or what not is considered "cute".

japanese "cuteness" is fucking annoying and overated, thanks. frankly, most of them look like prepubescent teenagers and guys who like that are paedophiles. i've observed it's only the korean ladies, and a fraction of chinese ladies who have the curves to go with the loves.

esperance
December 17th, 2006, 02:12 PM
WHITEMAN: In the Scientific World, when a theory can be proven and not disproven it becomes established fact. You have not disproven a negative, and the Equalitarians have not disproven race.

That is true.

What I am saying, is that the liklihood that the colour of one's skin is genetically linked to and causing these broad generalizations of behaviour based on the PC definitions of race and Racist/Racialist defintions is slim.

and although the anthropological classifications you use are no longer taught as legitimate, I won't get into that. Colour does exist. Although the categories are not mutually exclusive - they just don't relate to this other idea of 'race'.

ALEX: I am not a 'foxhole racist'. I agree that discussing this issue is very much like discussing Christian Apologetics. As most of the discussions about why races behave the way they do depend on assumptions that race exists. But it is a construct, like gender.

Sex exists - gender is a construct
Colour exists - race is a construct

SANKOR: Culture just fell from the sky one day.

No culture did not fall from the sky. It existed before race existed. It existed before people existed.

Anima Eternae
December 17th, 2006, 02:16 PM
What I am saying, is that the liklihood that the colour of one's skin is genetically linked to and causing these broad generalizations of behaviour based on the PC definitions of race and Racist/Racialist defintions is slim.

Race is not skin color.

No culture did not fall from the sky. It existed before race existed. It existed before people existed.

Moronic statement.

ngrh8r
December 17th, 2006, 02:21 PM

Every post you make is a bit less intelligent than the last. By next week, I imagine you'll be down to random keystrokes.

Culture existed before people existed? Care to explain this retarded comment?

esperance
December 17th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Hmm. perhaps not clear - but not moronic.

What we understand to be culture existed before people existed.

esperance
December 17th, 2006, 02:22 PM
People are not the only things with culture.

Jane Goodall studies culture.

ngrh8r
December 17th, 2006, 02:54 PM

Culture? So it's "culture" when one chimpanzee sticks his finger up another's rectum, sniffs it, and then puts it in his mouth?
The term "culture" implies abstract thought and learned behavior, not raw instinct. Every instance of tool use by the great apes has been proven to be the result of human interference.

Even a rat can learn to imitate certain human actions. That hardly qualifies as culture.

esperance
December 17th, 2006, 02:59 PM
The term "culture" implies abstract thought and learned behavior, not raw instinct.

Culture also implies how and why animals and people mate, obtain their food, fight, sleep ....all kinds of things. That is part of culture too. Not ONLY abstract thought.

If studying mating and dating rituals tell us anything...a lot of human culture is based on raw instinct.

ngrh8r
December 17th, 2006, 03:02 PM
By your logic, then even single celled organisms like amoeba and viruses have a culture. Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

esperance
December 17th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Hmm.

Are you sure?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacterial_culture

Kamerad Q
December 17th, 2006, 03:31 PM

Then why not bring chimpanzees into the fold? After all, culture is just a construct of little, or no biological consequence, and as we all have been trained to know; fur is only skin-deep. You must have a heightened sense of irony with your social constructs, because you are as bound to the “social construct” you ape from duplicitous Jews, as a fish is to water. BTW, what makes one social construct preferential to all the others? Let us bow our heads in reverence, and ask God’s chosen arbiters-of-morality for more guidance on this matter. :rolleyes:

yamato
December 17th, 2006, 03:32 PM
that is in entirely different context. bacterial culture is merely a colony of bacteria cells. it's like you saying human tissue is related to the tissue you use to blow your nose.

Anima Eternae
December 17th, 2006, 04:44 PM
a lot of human culture is based on raw instinct.

That certainly would explain cultural differences between races...

Kamerad Q
December 17th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Hmm.

Are you sure?

Funny, you have reduced the world to a petri dish, but you still can’t see the forest for the trees. :p

http://www.botany.org/newsite/publications/ajb/LargeAJB/abot-86-11-160.gif

ngrh8r
December 17th, 2006, 07:24 PM
That certainly would explain cultural differences between races...

Meaning that certain races lack the intelligence to overcome instinctual behavior?

Sándor Petőfi
December 18th, 2006, 12:19 AM
So, you believe in class? You believe in culture? Well, I'm sorry, but I am here with my leftist logic, and I'm going to shatter those illusions!

Divisions of classes and their recognition differ from culture to culture.
Divisions of classes are fuzzy.
Divisions of classes have been used to oppress segments of a population.
Class must be a cultural construct, and therefore does not exist.

Divisions of cultures and their recognition differ from culture to culture.
Divisions of cultures are fuzzy.
Divisions of cultures have been used for cultures to oppress other cultures.
Culture must be a cultural construct, and therefore does not exist. OOPS!

Sándor Petőfi
December 18th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Hmm.

Are you sure?

Are you trying to be funny? Or do you seriously believe that a petri dish of unicellular organisms has something to do with Rafael and Mozart?

Sándor Petőfi
December 18th, 2006, 12:41 AM
The term "culture" implies abstract thought and learned behavior, not raw instinct.

Culture also implies how and why animals and people mate, obtain their food, fight, sleep ....all kinds of things. That is part of culture too. Not ONLY abstract thought.

If studying mating and dating rituals tell us anything...a lot of human culture is based on raw instinct.

Your position on the gradual evolution of culture, and much of a culture being instinctive, does not support your position on race. Just take a look at the latter; if differences exist from culture to culture in mating in obtaining food, fighting, sleeping etc., and these are instinctive(i.e. basic biological survival mechanisms) as you suggest, then the differences are biological. As for the former, if we acknowledge some form of culture in animals, then we must ask why, for instance, the "culture" of chimpanzees is so primitive, and closer to the "culture" of a congoid tribe, compared with the Western, Classical or Mesopotamian "cultures". Again, the cause is obviously a biological one. No one ould dare claim that perceived differences between a Europid and a chimpanzee are a "cultural construct". And, no, changing natural behaviours and social mimicry do not undermine anything.

Anima Eternae
December 18th, 2006, 01:11 AM
Fade is that you? You seem a little bit too bright to oversimplify culture to a "racial construct".

Mr.Pepe
December 18th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Aslong as it is black male/white, asian, hispanic female I have no problem with race mixing.

esperance
December 18th, 2006, 04:01 PM
"Culture must be a cultural construct, and therefore does not exist. OOPS!"

Now you are on to something.

Anthropologists have been discussing the idea of cultural relativism. I personally think that this means that each individual person has its own culture - a way of cultivating itself and comes from varied systems of cultivation.

http://www.panam.edu/faculty/mglazer/Theory/cultural_relativism.htm

For instance...

"Just take a look at the latter; if differences exist from culture to culture in mating in obtaining food, fighting, sleeping etc., and these are instinctive(i.e. basic biological survival mechanisms) as you suggest, then the differences are biological."

Not just biological - biological combined with environmental and sexual and political, etc. influences.

The reaction that people have to each other based on colour, and actions that we pursue based on colour are learned. They are not biological - they are chosen. For instance - children learn about who they identify as being outside of their race group between the ages of two and six. It is a construct designed to facilitate what some perceive to be success/order/etc.

In my opinion, I can not say that the culture of a chimpanzee is primitive. Perhaps the culture of a chimpanzee is sufficient and suited to the goals and 'ideals' of a chimpanzee.

In my opinion the concept of race is an economic and political device that is used to create an artificial social order. I do not think it serves a purpose other than to maintain that artificial order. I also think that people who live outside the social expectations of race have a greater potential to self-actualize. But that's another story...

rejuven8
January 22nd, 2007, 11:00 AM
It's very obvious she's a mongrel.

Rhianna has a dark-skinned Black mother, and a light skinned father who appears to be mixed race. She is a light skinned Bahamian. This a picture of her without all the lighting:

http://img355.exs.cx/img355/3373/rhianna0010027tq.jpg

rejuven8
January 22nd, 2007, 11:09 AM
She's Jamaican, a majority of them have some degree of White admixture due to the hundreds of years of British domination as do most Carribeans in general. Are you gonna say that Sean Paul guy from there is 100% African too?:rolleyes:

BTW, Beyonce can claim to be 100% African all she wants but I'd be willing to bet a DNA test would show some White blood, and it would be in the "not so distant" past to boot.

Beyonce has admitted to having had a great-grandfather who was French. She is only 1/8th white, and that is not counted; I'm pretty sure we all know why...

rejuven8
January 22nd, 2007, 11:26 AM
All of those "100% African" woman you posted have White blood. They are better looking than pure Negresses(features which I clearly pointed out in one of my earlier posts). Is it so hard to understand? Pure Blacks are not an attractive race of people, they generally have broad noses with wide nostrils, ugly kinky hair, over-swollen lips, and simian looking bone structure in the face. This is well known worldwide.

There is NOTHING wrong with those features; I find them attractive although I don't possess any of them except for the somewhat kinky hair. Not all Black people have those features. We have a broad range of aesthetics. Beauty is subjective. It is perfectly natural for you not to find them attractive, since you ARE white and a separatist. Different strokes for different folks. I am Black, and I have features more like this but a shade darker:

http://www.heartofasia.biz/member71/47174a.jpg

Still Black; an East African woman

WIP
January 22nd, 2007, 03:41 PM
There is NOTHING wrong with those features; I find them attractive although I don't possess any of them except for the somewhat kinky hair. Not all Black people have those features. We have a broad range of aesthetics. Beauty is subjective. It is perfectly natural for you not to find them attractive, since you ARE white and a separatist. Different strokes for different folks. I am Black, and I have features more like this but a shade darker:

To each their own:)

odin
January 22nd, 2007, 06:45 PM

Still a nigger; still ugly.

Lagergeld
January 23rd, 2007, 01:53 PM
How can it be bad?

How is racial and cultural deconstructionism good? Perhaps you need to look at the larger picture, or do you just love what a good injection of bleached European DNA does to the average Bantu spear chucker?

:D

Your views do not respect diversity, they seek to destroy it.

RedSnow
January 23rd, 2007, 03:16 PM
Listen you little cancerous piece of degenerate filth. Your opinion to me is worth less then the shit at the bottom of my shoes.

You hide behind your PC because a Non white person would skin you alive and you know it. White Nationalism is famous for attacting social rejects and I am guessing that is what you are.

Or du u want me 2 explain in duh ebonics whitey?

DO IT!

I can't really speak Ebonics very well.

Dietrich
January 23rd, 2007, 11:52 PM

She would be an anthropological freak of nature if that were true (it's not).

ColoredGirl
January 24th, 2007, 04:23 AM

Yes, because all whites are gorgeous...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Ashley1997/wedding_couple.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Ashley1997/redneck_1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Ashley1997/funny/funny2.jpg

:eek: :D

ngrh8r
January 24th, 2007, 07:42 AM
She would be an anthropological freak of nature if that were true (it's not).

Not necessarily true. I think you must be confusing the East Indies with the West Indies, which is a region of the Caribbean. There are plenty of Jamaicans, at least, whose African features are way too strong to have been diluted. Naturally these are some of the dumbest niggers.

ngrh8r
January 24th, 2007, 07:45 AM

Of course ugly Whites exist. :rolleyes: Just not in the same proportion as ugly niggers.

Besides, you know a nigger buck would be all over that. The only thing niggers like more than fat, White pussy is jailhouse man-ass.

ColoredGirl
January 24th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Of course ugly Whites exist. :rolleyes: Just not in the same proportion as ugly niggers.

Besides, you know a nigger buck would be all over that. The only thing niggers like more than fat, White pussy is jailhouse man-ass.

No "nigger buck" I know would go near those wilderbeast. Besides, many black men don't have to settle for that...

Here are a couple cute interracial coup[les...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Ashley1997/akka201fv2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Ashley1997/heidi-706827.jpg

Dietrich
January 24th, 2007, 01:31 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Ashley1997/wedding_couple.jpg

Photoshop.

Lagergeld
January 24th, 2007, 02:03 PM

Looks like a scene from an Eazy E video, only missing the garden hose.

So, what about white separatism threatens you?

Ural
January 24th, 2007, 02:09 PM
No "nigger buck" I know would go near those wilderbeast. Besides, many black men don't have to settle for that...

I wonder, why those rich blacks don't want "colored girls"? :rolleyes:

On every interracial couples there are millions of nigs who desperately dream about white girlfriend. Yet the white women find them ugly and disgusting, so they have to settle with the "colored girls", whose they are unvilling to marry.

Lagergeld
January 24th, 2007, 02:13 PM

Tree magnets.

Lagergeld
January 24th, 2007, 02:16 PM

On every interracial couples there are millions of nigs who desperately dream about white girlfriend. Yet the white women find them ugly and disgusting, so they have to settle with the "colored girls", whose they are unvilling to marry.

To quote Ice Cube:

"As soon as y'all get some dough, you want to put a white trick on your elbow."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWYfEXWsEg4 The video is as relevant as ever. Niggers sniff white pussy every chance they can, which is why they're here launching these sophomoric attempts at stopping every effort of white racial separatism.

Magog
January 24th, 2007, 02:35 PM
dude check out there fat fucking noses. Just think how much better they would had been if they were 100% Arayn like god wants it.

Magog
January 24th, 2007, 02:40 PM
No mater what they will alwasy be niggers.

Tanboule
January 24th, 2007, 04:46 PM
HAHA! That's a good 'un mate. :D

ColoredGirl
January 24th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Looks like a scene from an Eazy E video, only missing the garden hose.

So, what about white separatism threatens you?

Absolutely nothing. White nationalists make up such a tiny portion of the general population, your abscence wouldn't even noticed. All the homosexuals in America leaving would be more noticable that white nationalists leaving. You people add nothing to society and to be honest, if you were all capable of doing more than sitting on the internet whining about "neggers, spics, chinamen, and a-rabs", I think you could be close to founding your own "whiteland" and the rest of America would eagerly help you pack.:D

ColoredGirl
January 25th, 2007, 12:04 AM

Interesting. I wonder why so many white women are willing to marry black men though. Statistics show that white women are more willing to date interracially that black women. I wonder what causes white women to seek men of other races...hmmm. I think it's funny how racists constantly talk about interracial couples and so many black men want white women, while ignoring the fact that the white women are in the relationship too. If so many white women are willing to date these "savage apes" what does that say about white men? :rofl

Magog
January 27th, 2007, 08:49 AM
White women have been conditioned vie our education system to hate their own people, and pitty blacks. There is a war againts the Aryan people. What other non white country teaches their kids to hate their people to hate their past, adn to pitty and repect whites??? No one country is attacking their own people in this fassion. There is a war againts our people.