PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate niggers?

Magog
February 6th, 2007, 10:32 AM
I hate niggers because of the way they talk, look, dress, and act. I hate niggers because the are stupid and lazy fucking waste of skin. I hate niggers because they take full advantage of affirmative action and try to tell us all they are our equals. I hate niggers because of them we lower of national school standards hoping a fucking nigger or two will pass a grade. I hate niggers because they are weak, stupid, lazy shit bags. I hate nigger because of all the hand outs they get and the easy life they have thanks to our hard work and high taxes we pay they still point fingers at my people and call us the white devil and sing and dance to songs about raping and killing my people. I hate fucking niggers. Why do you hate niggers?

Jess_Smith
February 6th, 2007, 11:09 AM
All of the above and, they smell awful :eek:

aivazovski88
February 6th, 2007, 02:48 PM
i hate them cause they brought the aids desease to the humanity by having
sex with apes.

there was no such thing as aids desease within the humanity.

these aids viruses exist in the monkey's womb normaly.

and one of the niggers had sex with female monkey
and brought this desease from her womb to the whole humanity.

he obviously felt that hes as ugly as that female monkey and felt equal and had sex with her.

big suprize eeh ?

ngrh8r
February 6th, 2007, 02:54 PM

and one of the niggers had sex with female monkey
and brought this desease from her womb to the whole humanity.

How do you know it was a female monkey? You know what niggers do in prison, right?

Anon
February 6th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Is there any distinction made between Niggers and just black people? Personally when I refer to "Niggers" I refer to the people mentioned in the OP but there are some black individuals that for all intents and purposes might as well be white, do you hate them too or is that distinction made?

aivazovski88
February 6th, 2007, 03:38 PM
You know what niggers do in prison, right?

iv never been in prison.
but iv seen in some movies what they do.(but not the green miles lunatc movie:D )
and your right we cant be sure that it was female monkey.

aivazovski88
February 6th, 2007, 04:02 PM
iv never been in prison.
but iv seen in some movies what they do.(but not the green miles lunatc movie:D )
and your right we cant be sure that it was female monkey.

but maybe he had sex with this girl :D

http://www.sodamnfunny.com/Picture/People/guenon.jpg

odin
February 6th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Is there any distinction made between Niggers and just black people? Personally when I refer to "Niggers" I refer to the people mentioned in the OP but there are some black individuals that for all intents and purposes might as well be white, do you hate them too or is that distinction made?
First off, there are no black people. If it's black, it's a nigger. It doesn't matter how civilized it may act, if you are White...it hates you.

LostYouth
February 6th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I hate niggers because all they do is degrate women. They only talk about beating, pimping, and haveing sex with women. They make fun of us for being white. They are also rude, disrespectful, and annoying.

Karen Z.
February 6th, 2007, 07:50 PM
All of the above and, they smell awful:eek:

ditto. my niggbers below me fucking reek up my apt. with their hair straightener and whatever horror nons cook.. if I leave my doors open to let air through, which i have to because AC is expensive and mexas is very hot, their smell wafts up and it makes our eyes burn. I scream 'NIGGERS" and stomp but they still stink:D The smell also comes up through my pipes, and I keep the bathroom doors shut in the winter.. so when we go in there it reeks like nigger.

These were nice apts.:mad:

elbwgreez
February 6th, 2007, 08:12 PM
I don't hate niggers. I hate people who advance the idea that they're human (i.e. equal) or superior to humans.

Karen Z.
February 6th, 2007, 08:40 PM
I forgot, I hate niggers because i have become surrounded by them, and with my vivid imagination I can see my own demise at their hands, if we have civil war.. I'm female so I'll be raped, tortured, killed or maybe held for weeks, maybe even sold, no doubt infected with AIDS etc, if i can't fend them off I'm toast. then there's my child..This is what runs through my head when i see them.

odin
February 6th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I forgot, I hate niggers because i have become surrounded by them, and with my vivid imagination I can see my own demise at their hands, if we have civil war.. I'm female so I'll be raped, tortured, killed or maybe held for weeks, maybe even sold, no doubt infected with AIDS etc, if i can't fend them off I'm toast. then there's my child..This is what runs through my head when i see them.Wherever you are, dear...MOVE!!! Get yourself (and your child) someplace safe. That means away from any urban environment or "racially integrated" suburbs. And THAT means White!

Karen Z.
February 6th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Wherever you are, dear...MOVE!!! Get yourself (and your child) someplace safe. That means away from any urban environment or "racially integrated" suburbs. And THAT means White!

I would love to, it's not so easy.. I am prepared to go north if TSHTF, but to just move cold turkey to a far away place, would be tough. There is an all white suburb nearby I've been scoping out, but of course rent is high. so.. I dunno. Besides we have so many niggers and worse, mexicans, I doubt anywhere in the state is safe.

Jess_Smith
February 6th, 2007, 10:55 PM
ditto. my niggbers below me fucking reek up my apt. with their hair straightener and whatever horror nons cook.. if I leave my doors open to let air through, which i have to because AC is expensive and mexas is very hot, their smell wafts up and it makes our eyes burn. I scream 'NIGGERS" and stomp but they still stink:D The smell also comes up through my pipes, and I keep the bathroom doors shut in the winter.. so when we go in there it reeks like nigger.

These were nice apts.:mad:

Report them to the health department at once :eek:

WhiteMan4WhiteLand
February 6th, 2007, 11:08 PM
I hate niggers because they turned their goddamned thermostats up to 85 degrees.

ngrh8r
February 7th, 2007, 09:53 AM
First off, there are no black people. If it's black, it's a nigger. It doesn't matter how civilized it may act, if you are White...it hates you.

This is true. Niggers behave in a civilized manner for the same reason (some of) you guys do; because it makes life easier for you. You better fucking believe that the second you leave the room, you are no longer "Sir", you are "dat cracka-ass mufugguh" or "dat White debbil".

Niggers are NEVER your friend or ally. The only time a nigger will ever make an attempt to be friendly is if it wants something from you.
A smiling, talkative nigger is a warning sign to all decent White folks.

odin
February 7th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Report them to the health department at once :eek:Uh, I don't think the health dept would consider it a "high priority" to investigate a complaint that you smell niggers.

Jess_Smith
February 7th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Uh, I don't think the health dept would consider it a "high priority" to investigate a complaint that you smell niggers.

LOL. They should do though ;)

odin
February 7th, 2007, 11:04 AM
I am prepared to go north if TSHTFBy then, it's too late.

There is an all white suburb nearby I've been scoping out, but of course rent is high.You'll probably have to get further away from urbanity. Out to a smaller town. Of course, if you work in or near the city, daily commutes would be tough. Besides we have so many niggers and worse, mexicans, I doubt anywhere in the state is safe.Yeah, Texas is already lost.

Charlie-Horse
February 7th, 2007, 11:33 AM

I call every single nigger in my country a nigger, there is no such thing as a decent nigger, the people in Africa are not of my concern, I completely ignore them, they are nothing to me, except for those niggers who affect the lives of the whites on that continent, I sympathise with the plight of the whites there.

If a nigger wishes to cease being known as such then they must leave and go back to Africa forthwith, every single one of them, or be called niggers for their entire lives.

SUNOFSPARTA
February 7th, 2007, 12:16 PM
I hate niggers because they are HERE.

Proud Nigger
February 21st, 2009, 04:14 PM
WIGGERS/CRACKERS are white people...

I'm a beautiful fullll black female and I'm completly racist against Whites :)

- Whites have an ugly dead looking color of skin

- Whites are the only race you see with most handicapt people

- Whites have flat disgusting bodies and Blacks have full body parts..
like tits, asses, lips, teeth AHAHA THE LIST GOOEES on baby <3

- White females are whores and they CAN'T fight, same with the boys

- Whites overestimate their knowledge because they are afraid of looking stupid towards blacks.

***** ANYWAYS... If whites are smarter than niggers, then explain to me why YOU GUYS voted a blaaaack president for your Country :D !? *****

You wiggers are soooo full of hate, uneducated you donnnt go to Church. You guys are going to hell when you die. I'm black as previously stated. And the only magic voodoo ? that I know of, is the kind that will hopefully kill all the white people.
And youuur soooooo jealous of black people because us blacks areee sooo much better looking than you ugly slugs. And i dont really understand how you could say that we dont shower, when black people invented the shower.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA OMG OMG !!! RAAAAPE ??? WOOOOOOOOWWWWW... Thats all white people ever do.
Is rape people OF VIRGINITY, HAPPINESS, MONEY AND INNOSENCE.
But not black people.
Because niggers are full of life.
They dont waste their time making little crosses with fire on them.
They have LIVES.
APES ? you make no sense ? K buddddyy
If you can say " blacks are people " then how can they fuck an ape?
likkkke i've never heard so much bullshit in my life.
I'm happy i dont live around you . And its funny you all wanna move away from us because your scared . ahaha.
Because its 2009 now. We'll hang nooses around your heads and fuckkkk you righhht the fuck up. I'm not kidding you fucking ugly white barfs.
We get stronger every year, we have allotta background fucker
TUPAC, MARTIN LUTHER KING, OBAMA AND HIS WIFE... pffffffft
What do you have again? Refresh my memory ?...
Ummm
- George Bush your GREAT ex-president who became best friends with terrorists.

- Jim Jones, with his Genocide.

- "KKK" and muchmuchmuch more

funnnn . uhhhhh YEAH just so you know, our REAL gooood food, tastes much better than your disgusting processed shit .

White's are AFRAID.
Black's are PAiiiDDD.

:D peace BITCH . pffft yeah right.
you ugly whites,
go suck dicks you faggottttsss

blahblah000
July 27th, 2009, 01:20 PM
WIGGERS/CRACKERS are white people...

I'm a beautiful fullll black female and I'm completly racist against Whites :)

- Whites have an ugly dead looking color of skin

- Whites are the only race you see with most handicapt people

- Whites have flat disgusting bodies and Blacks have full body parts..
like tits, asses, lips, teeth AHAHA THE LIST GOOEES on baby <3

- White females are whores and they CAN'T fight, same with the boys

- Whites overestimate their knowledge because they are afraid of looking stupid towards blacks.

***** ANYWAYS... If whites are smarter than niggers, then explain to me why YOU GUYS voted a blaaaack president for your Country :D !? *****

You wiggers are soooo full of hate, uneducated you donnnt go to Church. You guys are going to hell when you die. I'm black as previously stated. And the only magic voodoo ? that I know of, is the kind that will hopefully kill all the white people.
And youuur soooooo jealous of black people because us blacks areee sooo much better looking than you ugly slugs. And i dont really understand how you could say that we dont shower, when black people invented the shower.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA OMG OMG !!! RAAAAPE ??? WOOOOOOOOWWWWW... Thats all white people ever do.
Is rape people OF VIRGINITY, HAPPINESS, MONEY AND INNOSENCE.
But not black people.
Because niggers are full of life.
They dont waste their time making little crosses with fire on them.
They have LIVES.
APES ? you make no sense ? K buddddyy
If you can say " blacks are people " then how can they fuck an ape?
likkkke i've never heard so much bullshit in my life.
I'm happy i dont live around you . And its funny you all wanna move away from us because your scared . ahaha.
Because its 2009 now. We'll hang nooses around your heads and fuckkkk you righhht the fuck up. I'm not kidding you fucking ugly white barfs.
We get stronger every year, we have allotta background fucker
TUPAC, MARTIN LUTHER KING, OBAMA AND HIS WIFE... pffffffft
What do you have again? Refresh my memory ?...
Ummm
- George Bush your GREAT ex-president who became best friends with terrorists.

- Jim Jones, with his Genocide.

- "KKK" and muchmuchmuch more

funnnn . uhhhhh YEAH just so you know, our REAL gooood food, tastes much better than your disgusting processed shit .

White's are AFRAID.
Black's are PAiiiDDD.

:D peace BITCH . pffft yeah right.
you ugly whites,
go suck dicks you faggottttsss

this is a true definition of a nigger. they think they are better than us and know what they are talking about. you most likely dropped out of high school like every other nigger. you said blacks are beautiful are you shitting me?? name on black model or celebrity that is hot. whites have pamela anderson carmen electra megan fox kim kardashian paris hilton. who do you have beyonce wow. and blacks arent beautiful espesicially they're women all they do is shout and argue and have no respect for anyone. they also have pluto sized asses. its called nutri system fatass. and you smell like shit like three gorillas are taking a shit on your face. and you said you're race is getting stronger that is funny because tupac and martin luther king are both dead. and obama was only elected because of nigger loving whites maybe 5% and blacks 99% of blacks voted for that cock sucking islam loving nigger. and i guess hispanics probally voted for him to cuz they know he wont do shit about illegal immigration. id rather have mexicans here then niggers. mexicans are hard working and come here to make a living to support there family. blacks come here and bum money off welfare or sell drugs. then you said that black people are a strong race. yet you guys kill eachother in africa with civil wars. and you kill each other hear over gang violence and drugs. so what does that say about your race. white people can walk into a store and have a conversation with someone they just met for a long time. black come then they go and they have no manners for a cashier or clerk. i held the door open for a black woman at a gas station and she didnt even say thank you and i live in rural pennsylvania every one says thank you or hello or nice to meet you. didnt say anything. then i come in and say its nice how people say thank you when you hold the door open for them(sarcasm) people got a laugh and they all knew she was black. so yea here are some things i wish would happen to america again..

1. obama killed- white man back in office.
2.niggers sent back to africa.
3.puerto ricans sent back as well.
4.white people get jobs back and throw less money away to taxes to pay niggers on welfare.
5. the original america returns whites indians thats it . no niggers or spics or faggots.

thank you god bless america.

Magog
July 28th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Niggers will never live to see the chance of goign back to africa. they will all die here.

Sofia
August 12th, 2009, 04:43 PM
wat? i know white men do other men..and kiss them in jail and o yea thats rite even on the tv everyday..u dont see 1 "straight" black guy doing that haha losers..not tryna be racist to gays or anything sorry if i insulted ur homosexual people haha

George Witzgall
August 15th, 2009, 02:49 AM
wat? i know white men do other men..and kiss them in jail and o yea thats rite even on the tv everyday..u dont see 1 "straight" black guy doing that haha losers..not tryna be racist to gays or anything sorry if i insulted ur homosexual people haha

what is your opinion on homosexuality?

Justin
August 15th, 2009, 04:24 AM
Will ONE god damned, fucking nigger on this site learn to spell and leave MUH DICK out of their sentences before trying to argue with whites please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl Lueger
August 15th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Will ONE god damned, fucking nigger on this site learn to spell and leave MUH DICK out of their sentences before trying to argue with whites please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres probably only been one nigger posting here anyway,
the rest are obvious trolls, either white suburban wigger fuckwitz,
or most of the time kikes attempting to upset "racists" by posting cliched opinions.

Why do you hate niggers?

because they are symptoms of disease called jews.

If niggers were not here, nobody would really hate niggers,
Humans would simply go about life having nothing to do with them.

niggers are a tool used as social corrosive to destroy both White society
through jew promotion of integrating niggers [which is not possible]
what kikes want is to integrate self-loathing in Whites and it expression though miscegenation..T.J.B.

segregation is a far more likely solution;
niggers must segregate as much as possible from Aryans
and both would be happier as a result;
Autonomous Provinces are the '"kwas future, that is inevitable.

ofcourse for Europa its far simpler,
Europa for Europeans!
Europa for weißekinder!

all others, gone or killed, either solution is fine.:)

By kike-logic "racism" should have ended when Henry Fords city got its first nigger mayor,
or someplace that had a nigger governor,if it didn't work then itz gonna fail even more with obambo..:nigdrum:
jew entire history is one of Nation wrecking;
they never have and never will create anything,
not even that No-White utopia they fantasize about..T.J.B.
even in this dark age of pretending at nigger acceptance, most Whites,
move away from niggers, always will.

Thomas Jefferson,
"The 2 Races,, equally free, cannot live under the same government."

"Those who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God,
if ever He had a chosen people."

OTPTT
August 15th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Something similar happened to me but I was armed. I wasn't racially aware back then and didn't shoot the niggers though. I know better now.

LiveLeak.com - Man attacked by seven teenagers caught on tape

Justin
August 17th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I really hate them because everything they touch they leave a thick layer of grease on. I want to try mowing one and see if grass sticks to the bottom of my lawnmower still. Then they might be capable of something useful.

Jack W.
August 18th, 2009, 04:51 PM

Well of course there are a couple of black people that are good individuals. But they come from an inferior gene pool that we cannot allow to mix with ours. So there are people in my family that differentiate between a nigger and black people, however I think it is retarded. They all come from the same gene pool that has lead them to be the most worthless group of people on earth, hence they are all niggers.

:nigdrum::nigmelon::nigsign::hangnig::monkeynig::nigalert:

Jack W.
August 18th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I really hate them because everything they touch they leave a thick layer of grease on. I want to try mowing one and see if grass sticks to the bottom of my lawnmower still. Then they might be capable of something useful.

I do not hate them because they smell or are greasy (which is generally true), I hate them because they DESTROY Western civilization and destroy our people.

They rape and murder our women, our children and yet we allow jews to continually tell us we are all the same, it is absurd, it is insanity.

xrythx
December 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM
ARE YOUR MODS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO DELETE THE POSTS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID? IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT.
It seems like half of all the people who posted in this thread can only pick at grammatical errors from like level 4 English.
First of all, I am white. Color is of no value to me since ALL THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE EMIT RADIATION TO FORM WHAT YOUR EYEBALLS INTERPRET INTO REALITY.
Let me also add(I'm not racist) that if i remember correctly, it was white people who brought blacks here FOR SLAVERY. Now we will all pay the price IN AMERICA NO MATTER WHAT COLOR. You Reap what you Sow. IF OUR ANCESTORS DIDN'T BRING THEM OVER AS SLAVES WOULD THIS BE A PROBLEM? Now pat yourselves on the back And while your at it go dig up your ancestors graves and thank them also by setting them on fire.

What if i said "All whites smoke meth i bet all of you smoke meth. thanks for fucking my usa up." It is obviously not true because there's alot more people out there and you cant just categorize something vaguely. I bet not a single one of you went to college or has a good job. I am a programmer. I understand everything with logic and rationality, because my mindset is bound to LOGICAL math. Logic- maybe look this word up. because your views are distorted like tracing a ray of light through water.

You, who so blindly live, under the organization of a government whose ability to hide things has grown out of control; you are at fault. You are blissfully ignorant. Read, and if your pride doesn't overcome your curiosity, you might still be halfway real. this is 2009, almost 2010; Do you really really believe that AIDS came from a black person fucking a monkey. Have you actually paid attention to the way america works?? What about the Pharmaceutical industry? Doesn't everyone need to make money, so that we can ALL contribute to a better government. surely, you wouldn't want to live in a SOCIALISTIC style government? And no one wants to loose their job. Have you ever considered the fact that businesses like to ENSURE their buyers are around to buy their product up? even if it takes making things of less quality to ensure clients for longevity of business. If your remotely smart it all makes sense. "Fuck the consumer, let's dry fuck him and drain all the money he's got. another one will come along sooner or later." Every civilian is disposable. Money distorts the mind, and makes humans desire for more and more. Greed overtakes the human mind. i think that catches us up from the industrial revolution to now. And if you don't believe that, since monkeys share atleast 90% of our dna with us, we could actually have tried to use their organs for transplants at one time. here's a link or two for you no-google using Shitsacks who consume most of the internet:
http://www.otherhealth.com/homeopathy-discussion/7804-does-aids-exist.html
and another on the transplanting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Voronoff

Don't most KKK assholes believe in christ? and god? how then can you justify your logic. There's a special place in the afterlife for all of you who can't logic up. this is 2010 the world is dynamic and never meant to be static (as in unchanging,retards) soon enough all of your children will me MULTIRACIAL ANYWAYS SO BASK IN THE THOUGHT OF HAVING BLACK BLOOD IN YOUR SUCCESSORS BLOODLINES. Maybe kick back and quit smoking so much meth, and join us in reality as we all become one. in other words: FUCK OFF NIGGER HATERS.
And another thing, really you shouldn't hate on your fellow man.
EDUCATE YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU GO CALLING ANYONE IGNORANT.
READ MORE BOOKS, BECOME ENLIGHTENED. YOU WILL THEN UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF YOU SUCK ON COCKS.
:tard::troll

COTW
December 3rd, 2009, 06:05 PM
EDUCATE YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU GO CALLING ANYONE IGNORANT.
READ MORE BOOKS, BECOME ENLIGHTENED. YOU WILL THEN UNDERSTAND ...
Good advice for you.

Derrick MacThomas
December 3rd, 2009, 10:21 PM
To answer the question of this thread:

1. Every aspect of their physical appearance is hideously repulsive.
2. They are mentally retarded. The average IQ in Africa is 75. In any statistical model half do not reach average. An IQ of 75 is the point at which someone is classed as mentally retarded. This is why niggers were not smart enough to: invent the wheel, irrigate crops, invent a system of writing. For them, the height of technology was a sharp stick and a mud hut spackled with dung.
3. They are violent. Because they have the IQs of retards and the males are exceptionally aggressive, they are vicious savages for whom violence is just another day at the office.
4. They are lazy. This is another reason why as a race they have achieved nothing, as least nothing positive.
5. Nigger males lie awake at night having fantasies about having sex with white women. According to US Justice Department figures, last year about 36,000 white women were raped by niggers. Often these were pack rapes. T.N.B. By comparison, there were five reports of black women being raped by white men.
6. Niggers constitute the majority of the crime problem wherever they have infested a society. According to the US Justice Department figures, the 12% of the US population who are niggers account for 85% of crime (especially violent crime) and almost 100% of rapes of white women.

Where I live the government banned Pit Bulls on much less evidence, on the basis that the breed was a menace to society.
Based on the evidence, niggers should be either (a) shipped back to Africa, (b) put on reserves that keep them apart from civilised people and sterilising agents put into their water supply, or (c) simply euthanised if neither option A nor option B can be arranged.

Derrick MacThomas
December 3rd, 2009, 10:27 PM
Let me also add(I'm not racist) that if i remember correctly, it was white people who brought blacks here FOR SLAVERY. Now we will all pay the price IN AMERICA NO MATTER WHAT COLOR. You Reap what you Sow. IF OUR ANCESTORS DIDN'T BRING THEM OVER AS SLAVES WOULD THIS BE A PROBLEM?

Actually, it was the Jews who brought slaves to your country.
Every slave ship was owned by a Jew and captained by a Jew.
The slave auctions were run by Jews.
It is all there on the record, if you care to look it up.
As for your reference to someone's knowledge of English . . . please.
I am a journalist who is a specialist print sub-editor.
You write in the manner of a semi-literate child. You have no freaking idea.

Luis
December 4th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Actually, it was the Jews who brought slaves to your country.
Every slave ship was owned by a Jew and captained by a Jew.
The slave auctions were run by Jews.
It is all there on the record, if you care to look it up.
As for your reference to someone's knowledge of English . . . please.
I am a journalist who is a specialist print sub-editor.
You write in the manner of a semi-literate child. You have no freaking idea.
As always, white nationalists blaming jews for everything. Can't you find a better excuse?

Thomas de Aynesworth
December 4th, 2009, 07:56 AM
As always, white nationalists blaming jews for everything. Can't you find a better excuse?

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Relationship-Between-Blacks-Jews/dp/0963687700/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259934941&sr=8-1

Bassanio
December 4th, 2009, 08:11 AM
I don't give a fuck about who brought them to America. The point is that nobody brought them--or their shitskin cousins the Arabs and Dravids--to Europe. So STAY THE FUCK OUT OF EUROPE, you filthy nigger savages.

Luis
December 5th, 2009, 11:02 PM
I don't give a fuck about who brought them to America. The point is that nobody brought them--or their shitskin cousins the Arabs and Dravids--to Europe. So STAY THE FUCK OUT OF EUROPE, you filthy nigger savages.
No, black people should stay in Europe and in America. You should learn to embrace multiculturalism. Adapt or die!

Kind Lampshade Maker
December 6th, 2009, 08:15 AM
YouTube- American Hotrod: Roy Schmidt Dies.

Julian Lüchow
December 6th, 2009, 08:56 PM
No, black people should stay in Europe and in America. You should learn to embrace multiculturalism. Adapt or die!

Niggers are incapable of adapting. Without aid from human nations, those in ape-land would be living in conditions of mass starvation. Without money extorted from whitey they would live the same way in civilized nations. If not for stupid leftists and sadistic Jews, we racists would have repatriated to Africa (the nice racists) or exterminated (my preference) all the rest. This situation of multicultism was forced upon us by sick and insane people and acquiesced to by dumb and compliant people. If we are able to turn it around we will not allow the scum who did this to survive. Your gloating is premature anyway, whites are far from extinct and we are deadly when enraged.

EireannGoddess
December 7th, 2009, 04:45 PM
[quote=xrythx;1078637] First of all, I am white. Color is of no value to me since ALL THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE EMIT RADIATION TO FORM WHAT YOUR EYEBALLS INTERPRET INTO REALITY.

Let me also add(I'm not racist)..blah blah ...

What if i said "All whites smoke meth i bet all of you smoke meth....There's a special place in the afterlife for all of you who can't logic up

Well, In your case, methridrine would seem to be one explanation for the random ire and peckish rambling that is your post.

If you can focus, please, I'm interested in your "all things in the universe emit radiation to form what your eyeballs interpret into reality" vis a vis race theory.

Would you mind elaborating? It really is the one interesting thing you've written, the rest is picayune jingoism.

Luis
December 7th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Niggers are incapable of adapting. Without aid from human nations, those in ape-land would be living in conditions of mass starvation. Without money extorted from whitey they would live the same way in civilized nations. If not for stupid leftists and sadistic Jews, we racists would have repatriated to Africa (the nice racists) or exterminated (my preference) all the rest. This situation of multicultism was forced upon us by sick and insane people and acquiesced to by dumb and compliant people. If we are able to turn it around we will not allow the scum who did this to survive.
You talk racial extermination and yet you have the guts to talk about how other peolple are sick and insane?! The irony.

whites are far from extinct and we are deadly when enraged.

Bullshit, you white nationalists clowns are nothing but talk, if you were to say those things in front of a black person, chances are you will end up with a broken nose. It's very easy to be pretend to be a tough man in front of a computer but in real life you're probably nothing but a chickenshit with a big mouth.

Thomas de Aynesworth
December 7th, 2009, 07:45 PM
You talk racial extermination and yet you have the guts to talk about how other peolple are sick and insane?! The irony. The Negro race, especially in North America, has a lot to answer for. Even without full blow genocide, many hundreds of thousands should be rightly executed for murder, rape, and horrid assault.
Bullshit, you white nationalists clowns are nothing but talk, if you were to say those things in front of a black person, chances are you will end up with a broken nose. How typical, a hollow threat. That's about all you will ever be here.
It's very easy to be pretend to be a tough man in front of a computer but in real life you're probably nothing but a chickenshit with a big mouth. Look who's typing. :rolleyes:

George Witzgall
December 7th, 2009, 07:47 PM

why should europe be multicultural? what if it were the other way around and China wanted to make Mexico multicultural and swamped it with 500 million Chinese, plus a couple hundred million Hindus, so you became a minority in your hoimeland. then you wouldn't like it if I told you adapt or die.

George Witzgall
December 7th, 2009, 07:52 PM
the spanish destroyed the native american/aztec/maya race and culture, isn't multiculturalism great! praise be to Cortes!

Thomas de Aynesworth
December 7th, 2009, 08:22 PM
George now you know better than to assume multiculturalism should apply to any race other than whitey!

Luis
December 7th, 2009, 09:09 PM
why should europe be multicultural? what if it were the other way around and China wanted to make Mexico multicultural and swamped it with 500 million Chinese, plus a couple hundred million Hindus, so you became a minority in your hoimeland. then you wouldn't like it if I told you adapt or die.
In case if you didn't notice I was just trolling with typical liberal propaganda. I myself, I'm not that liberal, however, I don't support white nationalism because is not too far from orthodox biggoted religions.

Thomas de Aynesworth
December 7th, 2009, 09:16 PM
So you then don't support the concept of an all white homeland, or white's having the right to live amongst themselves? Great, add you to the 6 billion man ballast then, moving on...

Derrick MacThomas
December 7th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Bullshit, you white nationalists clowns are nothing but talk, if you were to say those things in front of a black person, chances are you will end up with a broken nose. It's very easy to be pretend to be a tough man in front of a computer but in real life you're probably nothing but a chickenshit with a big mouth.

Go ahead, make my day. :troll
The last sambo who got physical around me spent months in hospital having joint reconstructions.
The nigger picked on one of my sons in a supermarket aisle. Not a good decision, on his part.
It was brave enough to take on a 12-year-old white boy half his size, but apparently did not see daddy coming up behind him.
Oops! :D
Nigger's bad luck that daddy competes in karate at a national level.
Another of those 'promising football careers' (which defence counsel in court like to talk about) cut short by grievous injuries.
Then there were also a couple of Lebs in Sydney who would not leave a white girl alone on a commuter train.
I think that their 'promising football careers' may also have been cut short.
Have you ever seen what happens to the human knee when it is made to go backwards by a well-aimed and executed side thrust kick?
As I say often in my show, become proficient in a martial art white man and white woman . . . or die.

Luis
December 7th, 2009, 11:08 PM
So you then don't support the concept of an all white homeland, or white's having the right to live amongst themselves? Great, add you to the 6 billion man ballast then, moving on...
Cutting down massive immigration is one thing, but total segregation, extreme prejudice and dehumanization of non-whites is another.

Luis
December 7th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Go ahead, make my day. :troll
The last sambo who got physical around me spent months in hospital having joint reconstructions.
The nigger picked on one of my sons in a supermarket aisle. Not a good decision, on his part.
It was brave enough to take on a 12-year-old white boy half his size, but apparently did not see daddy coming up behind him.
Oops! :D
Nigger's bad luck that daddy competes in karate at a national level.
Another of those 'promising football careers' (which defence counsel in court like to talk about) cut short by grievous injuries.
Then there were also a couple of Lebs in Sydney who would not leave a white girl alone on a commuter train.
I think that their 'promising football careers' may also have been cut short.
Have you ever seen what happens to the human knee when it is made to go backwards by a well-aimed and executed side thrust kick?
As I say often in my show, become proficient in a martial art white man and white woman . . . or die.
I don't know if your reply has any credibility, in the internet anyone can pretend to be superman.

Derrick MacThomas
December 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM
I don't know if your reply has any credibility, in the internet anyone can pretend to be superman.

Fair enough.
I am not superman, though.
I am just a white man who is racially aware.
In the dojo my arse is handed to me on a fairly regular basis.
Against untrained and undisciplined street thugs, however, that is a different story.
Listen to my shows and decide for yourself.
www.nsm88radio.com
PS: I did say 'competes at a national level'. I did not say anything about winning.:o

Hugh
December 8th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Cutting down massive immigration is one thing, but total segregation, extreme prejudice and dehumanization of non-whites is another.

WN by definition created every White nation and country that has ever existed.
Assuming that a forum is representative of a global force is a cardinal error.

Your concern is not segregation.
It's fear that you will no longer have everything paid for by Whites, and that you will have to pay for it yourself.

Its fear that you will have to depend upon your own people for medical and technological advances, and not get free access to White products and services.

Its fear that you will end up living amongst your own people, in a poverty stricken, disease ridden village next to a stinking river in a jungle favela.
That is your problem.

Whites have shown you what to do, how, trained you, provided you with the resources.

Never in human history has a race given so much to so many, as the White race has given, and received nothing in return.

Medicine, technology, finance, education, the giving and caring has been unbelieveable.

We have doubled non-White's lifespans, increased their quality of life to unbelievable levels, and all for free, just because we're nice.

In return, non-Whites have raped, murdered and robbed us, destroyed our cities and wrecked our lands.

Non-Whites around the world live in poverty because they have more children than they can afford, and for no other reason.
They experience constant epidemics, as a result of their unhygienic, filthy ways, and for no other reason.

All non-White's problems today are entirely self-created and self-inflicted, and are the direct result of their own behaviour.

Non-Whites have ridden for free on the White tax train, but now the ticket inspector is coming around, and non-Whites haven't paid for a ticket.

That means non-Whites get off the White tax train, and have to make their own way, which means back to the stinking favela in a steaming jungle.

Cry me a river.

Julian Lüchow
December 8th, 2009, 11:43 AM
You talk racial extermination and yet you have the guts to talk about how other peolple are sick and insane?! The irony.

You, in hypocritical bluster mode, say nothing about, for example, the New Black Panthers and other black nationalist groups or La Raza/Anahuac who have stated a desire to exterminate all whites - and you aren't over at their websites browbeating them for it. Irony indeed that we are the only ones subjected to your moralizing for all of your belief in "equality."

The non-whites have trifled one too many times trying to genocide our race. Now we want revenge. Simple as that. Nothing sick or insane about it. If you don't like our attitude towards them you should understand that they provoked it themselves, but it is too much for less-than-humans to ever admit wrongdoing.

Bullshit, you white nationalists clowns are nothing but talk, if you were to say those things in front of a black person, chances are you will end up with a broken nose.

My, my, you are so original! That's only the 6,000,000th time I've heard that one.

It's very easy to be pretend to be a tough man in front of a computer but in real life you're probably nothing but a chickenshit with a big mouth.

Like you, for example.

Julian Lüchow
December 8th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Cutting down massive immigration is one thing,

Who are you to decide how we order our polities?

but total segregation,

For our own good.

extreme prejudice

What you call prejudice is merely the refusal to let non-whites continually mooch off of us.

and dehumanization of non-whites is another.

There's your problem right there, humanist. Niggers aren't human, and there are several other races whose "humanity" is questionable.

Luis
December 9th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Fair enough.
I am not superman, though.
I am just a white man who is racially aware.
In the dojo my arse is handed to me on a fairly regular basis.
Against untrained and undisciplined street thugs, however, that is a different story.
Listen to my shows and decide for yourself.
www.nsm88radio.com
PS: I did say 'competes at a national level'. I did not say anything about winning.:o
ok, I rest my case then.

Luis
December 9th, 2009, 02:00 AM
You, in hypocritical bluster mode, say nothing about, for example, the New Black Panthers and other black nationalist groups or La Raza/Anahuac who have stated a desire to exterminate all whites - and you aren't over at their websites browbeating them for it. Irony indeed that we are the only ones subjected to your moralizing for all of your belief in "equality."

I've never visited to those kind websites, but I've been to jewish forums to criticize some of their practices. Obviously I got banned, they thought I was a white nationalist.

The non-whites have trifled one too many times trying to genocide our race. Now we want revenge. Simple as that. Nothing sick or insane about it. If you don't like our attitude towards them you should understand that they provoked it themselves, but it is too much for less-than-humans to ever admit wrongdoing.

I agree that there are SOME non-whites around the world who have deep hatred towards whites, but don't fucking tell me whites have never done anything harmful to non-white people or nations. Black slavery, the KKK, national socialism, the Vietnam war, the Panama Bombing, just to name a few. Don't play the innocent victim.

My, my, you are so original! That's only the 6,000,000th time I've heard that one.

Perhaps it has been said countless of times but nontheless it still applies to many white nationalists.

Like you, for example.

I'm not pretending to be super human or anything.

Luis
December 9th, 2009, 03:52 AM
Your concern is not segregation.
It's fear that you will no longer have everything paid for by Whites, and that you will have to pay for it yourself.

Its fear that you will have to depend upon your own people for medical and technological advances, and not get free access to White products and services.

Its fear that you will end up living amongst your own people, in a poverty stricken, disease ridden village next to a stinking river in a jungle favela.
That is your problem.

I live in my own fucking country so what you say has no relevance. My real concern is that the entire world will eventually turn into a shithole thanks to capital system that seems to favor the rich while the rest become poorer and poorer each generation. I'm not a commie neither but come on, there has to be some kind of balance.

Whites have shown you what to do, how, trained you, provided you with the resources.

Not at all, everything I've learned has been from schools in my own country.

Never in human history has a race given so much to so many, as the White race has given, and received nothing in return.

Please! white nations have taken enormous advantage of third world nations, be it by slavery, exploding their natural resources, corrupting their countries, cheap work labor etc. It's just that non-whites immigrants these days are taking advantage of first world nations and you just don't like it. I'm not saying is right or wrong but it was bound to happen.

We have doubled non-White's lifespans, increased their quality of life to unbelievable levels, and all for free, just because we're nice.

Why do you use the term "we"? White nationalists are far from being nice towards non-whites regardless of their education.

In return, non-Whites have raped, murdered and robbed us, destroyed our cities and wrecked our lands.

Whites have done in the past the same thing towards non-whites and some white countries still do it in these days, just look at the mess the American government did (again) in the middle east.

Non-Whites around the world live in poverty because they have more children than they can afford, and for no other reason.
They experience constant epidemics, as a result of their unhygienic, filthy ways, and for no other reason.

I don't know about the rest of non-white countries but many countries in Latinamerica are heavily influenced by the catholic church where couples are forbidden to use condoms, pills or anything to prevent pregnancy. They are taught to "have as many children as god allows it" Often, political parties are associated with the church. Now, do you think this is for the sake of good morals? Of course not! An overpopulated nation means VERY cheap labor. Enterprises can hire workers for less than $250 (the equivalent of US dollars), a month. "Don't like the payment?! get the fuck out! we've got dozens of people with job applications for that single position." That's their attitude. Most Latinamerican countries are a heaven for investors, enterprises and many types of corporations, and are a living hell for most people. Did you know that Mexico is the 6th country in the world that has the amount of rich people?

With so much unbalance with wealth and lack of education in those countries the result is obviously a ton of crime and corruption. If things were more balanced then there would be much less crime in those countries and America wouldn't have troubles it has these days with immigration.

All non-White's problems today are entirely self-created and self-inflicted, and are the direct result of their own behaviour.

Not entirely, there are many other factors, I mentioned some of them. Cultural behaviour is not something you can change overnight.

Non-Whites have ridden for free on the White tax train, but now the ticket inspector is coming around, and non-Whites haven't paid for a ticket.

May I ask how do you plan to do that? You have no political power in your country. And at the end, your government, just like all governments in the world, will do whatever it pleases.

Luis
December 9th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Who are you to decide how we order our polities?

I'm not saying it as a mandatory law, I'm just expressing my opinion.

What you call prejudice is merely the refusal to let non-whites continually mooch off of us.

What I call prejudice is making assumptions that someone is a scumbag just because he/she's not white.

There's your problem right there, humanist. Niggers aren't human, and there are several other races whose "humanity" is questionable.

Going by that logic many white nationalists are not human neither.

Karl Radl
December 9th, 2009, 05:24 AM
What I call prejudice is making assumptions that someone is a scumbag just because he/she's not white.

Just curious but on your logic: why are you making any assumptions at all? Considering that you are 'against prejudice' and that assumptions are by their very nature prejudicial.

One also wonders why you bother even existing when you rant and rave about 'prejudice' given that you make conscious discriminatory (i.e. prejudicial) judgements many times a day even in the most static of lives. Oh and don't try the rational versus irrational argument as I'll eat you for lunch over it.

Luis
December 9th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Just curious but on your logic: why are you making any assumptions at all? Considering that you are 'against prejudice' and that assumptions are by their very nature prejudicial.

I don't make "assumtions" on an entire ethnical group based on the behaviour of some of its members, in this case, the overwhelming majority of WN in this forum.

One also wonders why you bother even existing when you rant and rave about 'prejudice' given that you make conscious discriminatory (i.e. prejudicial) judgements many times a day even in the most static of lives. Oh and don't try the rational versus irrational argument as I'll eat you for lunch over it.
Prejudice is something you cannot avoid among human beings, however there are different levels of prejudice, some people just go too far with their level of prejudice.

Julian Lüchow
December 9th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Luis, what government agency do you work for? Or are you just another anti-racist loser who likes to troll these sites for the hell of it? I don't know, but I damn sure don't spend my time trolling anti-racist sites looking to "debate" (outrage masturbate/insult sling is more accurate in your case) people I would rather shoot.

We could go around on this subject for hours, days, years and not get anywhere because neither of us will change our beliefs. What a waste of time. I'm not here to argue with some tiresome anonymous nobody like you.

EDIT: Since the anti is not capable of anything other than Marxist banalities we've all heard 30,000 times before and is incapable of debating in good faith, preferring to insult our intelligence, he's going on ignore.

Karl Radl
December 9th, 2009, 08:01 AM
I don't make "assumtions" on an entire ethnical group based on the behaviour of some of its members, in this case, the overwhelming majority of WN in this forum.

It is irrelevant to my point whether you make assumptions (are you ipso facto asserting you don't make any assumptions?) about an 'ethnic' (not the same as racial: two different concepts y'see) group (although you would be lying or being a hypocrite if you said you didn't [one knows that by observing that you wouldn't go into the Bronx on your own in the late hours because it is a negro neighbourhood, which is simply consciously and unconsciously associated with putting oneself in physical and/or material danger]).

My point was simple in that assumptions are by nature prejudicial and that because you make assumptions in order to enable necessary discrimination at every stage on your life (whether you realise this consciously or not: one often calls this process experience by-the-way) you cannot lambast 'prejudice' when you patently are 'prejudiced' yourself in much the same way, but rather this simply hasn't consciously reflected itself on your thinking (and if it did then you would simply rationalise it as any sentient being is want to do).

Oh and incidentally I am not a 'White Nationalist' before the usual, 'but the WN's say X, Y and/or Z'.

Prejudice is something you cannot avoid among human beings,

Well it goes far further than that, especially on your logic, and must include the (correct) notion that all flora and fauna are also by nature prejudicial, which then leaves you a serious quagmire (or what is sometimes called a 'logical blind alley') about how not to be discriminatory and therefore prejudicial. It also leaves things like the condemnation of murder, rape, theft etc in serious doubt, because you don't have any non-artifical way in your logic to prevent it needing to be applied to everything that could be perceived as being sentient. Or as an astrobiologist once observed: our definition of life is likely to be completely false as it subjective to humanity's own form of life (i.e it is anthropocentric and reveals a key point in the evolutionary psychology of humans as a life form [and probably the rest of the animal kingdom as well]).

however there are different levels of prejudice,

Dear dear: not well-versed in logic are we?

What are these 'different levels of prejudice' as supposedly objective (which is how you have presented them) classes (or 'levels') as opposed to individually and biologically subjective 'levels of prejudice'?

Surely if one follows the logic you use one also notes that implicit in your statement is the tacit recognition that 'prejudice' is good and natural, but that you have to force an 'unnatural' (it would have to be unnatural because you admit prejudice is normal but then certain undefined 'levels' are abnormal/undesirable) control upon it for some unstated reason (presumably a doctrinal one). But yet here you are attacking 'prejudice', while you implicitly admit that you are yourself 'prejudiced' [but yet your 'prejudice' is 'acceptable' for some unstated reason, while 'prejudice' exhibited by a racialist like me is 'not acceptable' for another, presumably related to the first, unstated reason]: a touch hypocritical don't you think?

Let us also note that your focus is on supposed 'ethnic prejudice': why focus on this specific form of 'prejudice'. Why do you not focus on other forms of 'prejudice' such as those inherent in third-wave feminism (or the 'bra-burning man-haters' as they have been amusingly styled), the various and nefarious forms of Marxist theory (the 'ruling class' need to be 'hung by their own rope' [per Lenin's famous aphorism]), those inherent in say Richard Dawkin's thought (non-atheist religious thought caused all the wars in the world pretty much per his ideology in 'The God Delusion'), those inherent in Islam (you are a Kaffir if you are not a Muslim and therefore are discriminated against accordingly) and Judaism (if you not born of Israel then you are a 'soulless being' and a lower form of life, which is sexually attracted to its fellow beasts [etc ad infinitum]) etc.

One can reasonably suspect, although one could not prove without a detailed examination of your argument which would have to be in extensio (I rather doubt you have the attention span, let alone the ability, to write such a detailed position statement along the lines of Edgar Julius Jung's 'The Rule of the Inferiour', Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' or James Burnham's 'Suicide of the West'), that your particular choice of 'prejudice' you wish to lambast with your teeny-bopper 'philosophy' is not related to a mental condemnation of 'prejudice' in both its general and specific forms, but rather is an individualistic mental condemnation of 'prejudice' against you personally (i.e. anything you perceive, correctly or incorrectly, to be a hinderance to your individual idea of where you should be in your life).

One notes that your 'anti-racism' canards are largely based on an externalisation of the idea, correct or incorrect, that 'racism' is perceived as at least part of the reason that you feel you have not got where you currently would wish to be in your life. They could also be interpreted as a way to ingratiate yourself with the alleged 'rationalism' of the present political epoch by trying to gain specific credentials as well as an attempt to prove that you yourself are 'not racist' and therefore are not a proverbial heretic (much like many of those tried as heretics throughout the ages have sought to argue that they are really inline with the orthodoxy of the day and accordingly repudiate their real or imagined heresy by confession and cleansing their body and soul by penitential labours [sometimes life-long]). One could also interpret your statements as cynical claims based on ethnocentrism, but I am somewhat doubtful of that motivation being conscious but rather a simple point of evolutionary theory applied to humans (as it so often is not).

some people just go too far with their level of prejudice.

As I said above: define 'go too far' and 'level of prejudice' as the objective statements that you have implied them to be i.e. something beyond 'because I say so' (which is the individually and biologically subjective). Lets start with a proper justification by you of your statements shall we? Start your logic from the beginning to prevent 'misunderstanding' if you would be so kind.

Mark Faust
December 9th, 2009, 09:43 AM
One can simply look at niggers and see that they are a primitive species of human. I clearly remember looking at niggers as a small child and being fascinated at how ape like they looked. If a 4-5 year old can understand this fact than surely anyone can. Niggers themselves know it. Just like .everything PC, the truth is hiding in plain sight and deep down everyone knows it.
http://filipspagnoli.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/human-evolution-from-ape-to-black-to-white.jpg
In a more sane era of human history these facts were documented and studied using science and reason (as shown in the picture above).

Its quite simple, Niggers evolved in Africa, they had no need to fight the cold, they had no need to learn to build shelters that kept severe weather outside, they had no need to learn how to make clothing, they had no need to follow migrations of game as Caucasoids and Mongoloids did. This in turn meant that evolution had no need to give them the ability to problem solve and invent like Caucasoids did. Niggers did have a rather extensive set of predators to deal with, this is why nigger children mature at a faster rate than other races children do. It gave them a better shot at surviving. It would have been wasteful and pointless for evolution to give niggers high IQ's because they simply didn't require them. Their violent nature gave them an edge in a violent area of the world, Whites had to learn teamwork to survive because they had so many life threatening environmental factors to deal with BESIDES predators.

If any nigger here wants to argue these obvious facts, feel free.... I will just say now that I know it is due to your primitive African brain that you choose to argue against my points, it is due to your ancestors genes and low IQ's that you cannot internalize these truths I write of. Basically it's not your fault that you are too silly and ignorant to understand... You are a nigger after all.

A.W. Mann had a way of making a "picture say a thousand words" as the old saying goes when it came to racial reality....... Like this one:
http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/NIGGERS/nig_image01.jpg

DeShawn S. Williams
December 9th, 2009, 08:30 PM
hello, mark. well first off the black fellow in the diagram you posted looks like he has a jewish kind of nose if you must know! he looks strange in any case. but i gotta say that many of the things you say are true. africa certainly has culture but its not nearly as developed as the culture in europe for example. and i absolutely ageree that the reason for this is because unlike european, the africans never had to adapt and innovate to harsh climates. maybe africans ARE cognitively less developed on the whole. evolution certainly allows for that sort of thing. but of course many people of african heritage have found success in more cultured and technologically advanced societies. so at the end of the day do you still consider me and black people like me to be "niggers?" or, do you see distinctions between what yall would call the tnb gang and learned and successful people of african heritage? is there room for us and the same sort of people in other minority groups (hispanic, jewish and asian) in a future white america if that comes to pass? im curious to hear your thoughts.

peace, my friend.

p.s. give that brotha in the cartoon a break: africans dont have to eat bugs, we've been hunting large game animals for many centuries! :)

Mark Faust
December 10th, 2009, 06:35 AM
hello, mark. well first off the black fellow in the diagram you posted looks like he has a jewish kind of nose if you must know! he looks strange in any case. but i gotta say that many of the things you say are true. africa certainly has culture but its not nearly as developed as the culture in europe for example. and i absolutely ageree that the reason for this is because unlike european, the africans never had to adapt and innovate to harsh climates. maybe africans ARE cognitively less developed on the whole. evolution certainly allows for that sort of thing. but of course many people of african heritage have found success in more cultured and technologically advanced societies. so at the end of the day do you still consider me and black people like me to be "niggers?" or, do you see distinctions between what yall would call the tnb gang and learned and successful people of african heritage? is there room for us and the same sort of people in other minority groups (hispanic, jewish and asian) in a future white america if that comes to pass? im curious to hear your thoughts.

peace, my friend.

p.s. give that brotha in the cartoon a break: africans dont have to eat bugs, we've been hunting large game animals for many centuries! :)

OK, well I have met these blacks, the ones who are smart and maybe even contribute something to white societies. The problem is always the same when it comes to accepting them into white society.... That problem is that this anomaly of intelligence and thinking white is rarely passed down to their offspring and certainly their cousins, brothers, sisters etc.. almost never share this trait either. But they will love their family members and it's only a matter of time until their family members are using them as a way to enter our world and fuck it up. So I am sorry, I say it's not worth it.

Yeah I know Africans hunted big game, they even had a form of iron working to make blades that could pierce the thick hides of those animals.

Hugh
December 12th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Luis, your countries borders were drawn up by Whites, so it's not actually your country, it's the country assigned to you by Whites.
If you have a problem with that, join a nationalist movement in your area, and create your own borders.
WN realise that if non-White nations and races also want to live separately from us, then it aids our objectives as well.

In Europe several citystates have begun emerging, based upon control of key municipalities and taxbases, nationalists sit in parliaments, run cities and districts, and pretty much have begun to re-emerge back into the mainstream.
Secessionist movements are emerging in almost all White countries.

Most countries borders change every couple centuries.
Unsustainable countries shrink or are abandoned, sustainable countries expand and strengthen.
That's what is happening now, as Whites move from unsustainable areas, into sustainable areas.

You are mistaking VNN for the WN movement, which it is not.
Iit is a forum focusing primarily upon the Jewish assault upon us, and upon disintegrating Jews control over Whites.

However, whilst Jewish control is the biggest and most urgent problem we have, it is only one of many problems, any of which could destroy us.

WN is not just about defending Whites, it covers building, creating and running White countries, nations and culture as well.

Control of key municipalities/counties/shires/wards, and thereby gaining control of the taxbase is the only long term succesful strategy.
WN used to run all White countries till a generation or two ago.
Our losses in various wars and via abortion have created a vaccuum into which Jews and non-Whites have stepped, temporarily.
As our strength and numbers return so our power again increases.

A very good analysis of culture is here.

http://www.doe.in.gov/lmmp/pdf/iceburgofculture.pdf

Bear in mind all these are just one aspect of what WN focuses upon.

Just because we on this forum advocate White unity, does not mean that WN depends upon White unity.
On the contrary, WN almost always ends in secession.

It's about preserving the various White cultures and religions, which by definition means we live in separate countries, but working together for the race.

Jews have been expelled from every White country they have ever lived in, and will be again.
Empires such as Canada, the US, the EU etc have a lifecycle, and rise and fall in patterns.
One needs to move at the right time in the cycle to be effective.
It's all about cycles, systems and processes, that whilst it may be new to the current US generations, is routine for Europeans and was how the states were formed in the first place.

You will encounter many Jews and law enforcement agencies on these forums and boards, who are primarily the ones advocating violence and illegal activities, precisely because they know these won't work.

Hollywood has created an image of WN as being full of clothwavers, social rejects, perverts etc so we struggle continuously as these types tend to think they would find some kind of validation amongst WN, and so try to join the movement.
When they realise they aren't welcome, they eventually move on.

The best way to identify them is simply to ask oneself whether what they advocate would be good for Whites in the real world.

Our current dilemma is that Whites are too nice.

See, we directly grow food for and medicate 1 third of the global non-white population.
If we don't grow and ship that food to them, and don't provide them with medicine, they begin to die of famine and disease, immediately.

Another third of the non-white population depends upon us to provide them with fuel, seed, fertiliser and technology to grow their food, and to buy their raw materials.
If we stop supplying them with these items, their economies collapse, and they die.

The remaining third will survive, but depend upon us to provide them with education and training, and to allow them to trade with us.
For example 40 percent of Chinas economy depends upon trade just with the US and, via Hong Kong, Britain.

The financing for the UN, WHO, World Bank, IMF, Red Cross, all disaster, famine and medical aid, all technological aid to non-white countries comes from Whites.

We pay for resources we buy from non-White countries.
The resources only have the value Whites give to it, because Whites use it.
Non-Whites choose to steal and waste that money.

Further, we don't need to buy anything from non-Whites, we can simply take it.

We choose to keep alive two thirds of the non-white population, and we choose to buy raw materials, rather than just take it, because we are nice.

Even your thoughts and words come from us.
Speak and think in your own language i.e. not Spanish or Portugese, since those are White languages.
Write using your own alphabet, since abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz comes from Whites.

What you were taught in school comes from us.
The science, mathematics, biological facts the schools teach were mainly discovered by us.
Modern roads, harbours, airports, all comes from us.
Electricity, waterworks, plastic, electronics all come from us.
Cars, planes, trains, ships, bicycles all come from us.
Condoms, the pill, antibiotics, most medicines you use all come from us.

Oil does indeed come from mainly non-white countries, but can't be used by them until the Whites turn it into petrol or diesel.
Non-Whites simply happen to live on it. That is their sole claim to fame.

The other raw materials we buy from non-Whites can't be used by non-Whites because they can't turn it into steel or plastic or chrome, they depend upon Whites to do that.

No other race in history has helped and uplifted other races, at its own expense, apart from the Whites.
That is coming to an end.

You should get involved in a nationalist movement within your own country, gain control of taxbases and municipalities as arks for your own people to save them from the coming storm.

EireannGoddess
December 12th, 2009, 12:06 PM

What's wrong with total segration or, even better, a policy of immediate deportation from our lands. It's the natural order for any healthy Aryan nation. It has no negative connotation whatsoever. It's our preservation as a race that we're concerned with not the comfort of jews, niggers, mestizos and the rest of non-whites. Have you ever asked yourself why non-whites desire to live in close proximity with us?

Non-whites bring nothing to us that is positive, they come to our lands with begging scams, demanding squatters rights, they bring disease and crime, the females splat out children they cannot afford faster than houseflies and come to us asking us to help you pay for their upbringing in every way.

And, to add to that you expect our Men to hand over our women to you for purpose of assimilation [watch a telly advert or film, it proves the point] as though they had an obligation to do so.

Why do you believe you've these "rights". Because the jews have told you, as they have told Whites we have the obligation to accomodate, else we are racist and unfair. It really is disgusting and yet you will mewl about the "injustice" of it all, which is, in reality a fight that non-whites have with nature, not Aryans, for it is Nature that has placed non whites as the lowest form of the species.

Why do you want to live amongst us? Think about it, and look to history, every great Aryan civilisation has been purposely brought down by mulitculturalism, so who hates whom? Give me a good answer.

:)hi
May 4th, 2011, 11:10 PM
i dont understand any of you. God made everyone equal its the choises people make thats the proble. i can guarenty that most of you dont even know any black people. im black and none of those characteristics describe me at all. first of all the word nigger means ignorant and im a hischool student going to a academy taking all ap and honors classes. i play varsity basketball and have played the piano since i was a baby. Im pretty sure im educated more than most of you which is probably why you have the time to come up with obserd post to begin with. Im not on welfare, im not pregnant, i dont sell drugs,ive never taken drugs, i dont drink, i dont have aids, my daddy is not in jail, i dont sag, i talk probably better than you, i smell like peaches:), i dont like chicken, i dont rap, i have never been to jail, i never came "to your land" i was born here,i cant dougie i dont have a big nose, and YEAH i have big lips, boobs and a butt!! if you hate black people so much why do you go tanning???.... why do all these white girls get lip plumpers and throw on a ton of lip balm to get their lips bigger???... why do all these chestless people get boob inplants to make them look like they have something??? seriously tell me i would like.. no love to know!!!!!!!! and to those people who say black people ruined sports.. Hahaha your funny... WE MADE SPORTS!!!!! 85% of the NBA is black,75% of the NFL is black... hmmm lol yup we sure did ruin it huh?? orrrrrrrrr is it just that your a tad bit envious of our stregnth and athleticism. About 15 people in my entire school are black and they make up 100% of our track, basketball, and football teams. and we won CIF thhis year in our division. hehe this made my day, I DARE ANYONE TO RESPOND;) have a great day <3 Jesus still loves you

Johnny James
May 5th, 2011, 01:54 AM
i dont understand any of you. God made everyone equal its the choises people make thats the proble. i can guarenty that most of you dont even know any black people. im black and none of those characteristics describe me at all. first of all the word nigger means ignorant and im a hischool student going to a academy taking all ap and honors classes. i play varsity basketball and have played the piano since i was a baby. Im pretty sure im educated more than most of you which is probably why you have the time to come up with obserd post to begin with. Im not on welfare, im not pregnant, i dont sell drugs,ive never taken drugs, i dont drink, i dont have aids, my daddy is not in jail, i dont sag, i talk probably better than you, i smell like peaches:), i dont like chicken, i dont rap, i have never been to jail, i never came "to your land" i was born here,i cant dougie i dont have a big nose, and YEAH i have big lips, boobs and a butt!! if you hate black people so much why do you go tanning???.... why do all these white girls get lip plumpers and throw on a ton of lip balm to get their lips bigger???... why do all these chestless people get boob inplants to make them look like they have something??? seriously tell me i would like.. no love to know!!!!!!!! and to those people who say black people ruined sports.. Hahaha your funny... WE MADE SPORTS!!!!! 85% of the NBA is black,75% of the NFL is black... hmmm lol yup we sure did ruin it huh?? orrrrrrrrr is it just that your a tad bit envious of our stregnth and athleticism. About 15 people in my entire school are black and they make up 100% of our track, basketball, and football teams. and we won CIF thhis year in our division. hehe this made my day, I DARE ANYONE TO RESPOND;) have a great day <3 Jesus still loves you

Jeez, I doubt you could even get affirmative action enrollment at a state school with spelling like that. Are you aware that capital letters must precede sentences?

Thanks for reaffirming the stereotype of an idiotic nigger imbecile!

By the way, God hates niggers, passionately. Everything you've ever done has destroyed nations.

Justin
May 5th, 2011, 02:56 AM
"ap and honors classes" with spelling/grammar like that? Thanks for proving our point, scum.

Fred Streed
May 5th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Christ, you niggers are funny. That post was high comedy right there.

J. Kerr
May 7th, 2011, 01:41 AM
I dont hate Niggers, but i do distance myself from them, and choose a line at the store that has a White employee because conversing with and exchanging money etc with Niggers makes me feel dirty.

Who i do hate is the White Lib-tards who will argue you in the face that Niggers are the same as us and have obvious disdain for me.

You will always see more intolerance, hate and violence on the behalf of the 'Left' defending the knuckle-draggin' Ape's and smelly backwards Muslim's and Paki's.

Its impossible for me to imagine how these idiots think, but this short little video explains how Political Correctness has taken over common sense.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8630135369495797236#

JohnfracasseZOG
May 10th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I don't hate niggers but a good nigger is a dead nigger :)

Maxfield Parrish
May 12th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I hate fucking niggers. Why do you hate niggers?My answer:

http://www.niggermania.com/tom/newstuff/fieldguidegibmeadolla.JPG

klonardo
May 30th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Ill say this over and over again, there was a time in my life where i used to be friends with blacks i worked in a all black fastfood restraunt and went to an all black school. two of my friends were black. but then i woke up and smelled the coffee, they used me and when i stopped givin they retaliated. my whole life i always gave the next black person a fear shot but it was always the same oh song and dance, and i have come to realise that its in their nature its who they are as people... im now 32 and come to a conclusion their is no such thing as a good black person, and if you know one they are putting on a front. they are born with hate and anger. where i live blacks don't live. but im a private police officer working in the cleveland, ohio area and i have to deal with them on a daily basis, and its enough to make one go crazy, their way of living is crazy, i worked this apt bldg in the fifth district all i smelled everyday was fried chicken and sour crout, its enough to make you gag, besides them cooking their fish oh my god the stench. anyway in my time being their i did nuthing but protect and respect all, and what did i get in return honkey, white trash, cracker, redkneck and any other word coming out of their mouths...im not there no more i was moved to the second district now im on the west bank of the flats working in a upscale condo complex... but in my life all my experiences with blacks have never been good its in their nature to lie, steel, cheat...no matter where i was growing up a black person always shows their ass...

klonardo
May 30th, 2011, 09:19 AM
I hate niggers because the way they act! like i said i work in the hood as a private police officer and ill tell you first hand they are some stupid &ss &uckin retarded people. ill never understand what makes them tic? all they care about is their 30" rims and fried chicken. take a look at black mothers most of them are single because babys daddy is not involved or in prision. look at the prisions most are black. look at their neighborhoods run down nasty. where ever they move they destroy. example maple hts, ohio used to be all italians now all nigger and run down and crime is crazy. that is one example of many suburbs in ohio that are being destroyed by niggers. everything they touch they break. have you ever seen black kids in public they act just like grownups walk around with a cocky attitude." you know what im sayin" yea yea rite-rite. blacks are the most hated people in the world they are hated by all. i dont give a rats ass how or why tey got here but what i do no is they can go back. but they can't because there own people dont want them. history shows that they sold by their own people. we were the ones that bought them. so anyway i mite or nite not be racist but what i will tell you is that i will not live with them i prefer to live in an all white community like i do!!! away from them. and far as where i work i dont mind because they get out of line ill just arrest them if they act like a fool. real quick about obama hes not black!!! because if he were he would have never got voted in. but it does not matter because in 2012 we will be back to having a white president and shit will get put back in order.

klonardo
May 30th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I will also add that if their is anyone out there that don't understand why whites hate blacks so much, try living with them for awhile, cleveland, ohio and see what they do to you... or anywhere they are. if you are a hard working tax paying family man you will not put up with there nonsense. but if you are some white trash hood rat nigga 1ab then i can see why you get upset...

bloodviking
July 6th, 2011, 11:44 PM
i sure agree with alot of what u all say. i have met a few in my day. they have the filthiest mouth in public. they love the word motherfucker.

there skin is dirty. as proof u can bleach the dirt off.

and whats up with the black females hair. they usually wear wigs. they are ugly. they are the ALIENS of this world for sure. they may even be some sort of alien hybrid mix from another world. my friends say they should be shot.

they made themselves into what we call nigger with there getto shit.

acting different and stupid is a good way to alienate yourself from older generations of people weather u are white or black.

some older black people are very nice. but try and find a good nigger. very hard to find. so many do drugs and steal.

id like to shoot every white fuck who brought them in ships to america.

and most diseases come from africa. the bible says adam could blush. so he was white.

as far as smell goes im told the females cunts really reek. bad enough to make people vomit after using the bathroom behind one.

wait till u get a nappy hair in your food at a resturant. i have. gag!

evrywhere u go youll find one except in the country. they usually dont go there.

then u go to jail if u call one a nigger in public. do they go to jail for calling us white people names??? not. fucking bullshit double standard.

they used to hang the nicer generation but not now. o.j. got off.

all they do is fuck and impregnate many many of our white females.

i hate salt and pepper when i see it. and the kids always look like niggers. never white as they say they can look. nigger jean domanates.

i dont want to kill them all but send them back to africa.

they just dont get that they arent usually wanted here in america.

they just dont get it. and are bold and act entitled.........

the darker u are the scarier u look. its a fact!

god put the curse on them. read the tower of babel. and they used to eat there babies in australia in the 1930s

its like mmmmmm give me a hunk of little tyrone.. huh? ewww.....

some have 20-30 kids. omg. watch the maury show. i had 2 black friends i liked alot. but they didnt act like niggers. old school guys.

very few men want black females i guess. they usually dont. lol i cant find a good woman for the last 20 years of my life. im single and hating it. but they seem to get alot of white women. whats up with that. women shoot me down and tell me they only go back.

once u go black they will have u smoken crack, i say.

sterotypes exist. they never die. i think a black man or woman is a white person who bred with a chimp. scientist say its possable for real. and had been done!

signed single in utica n.y.

any single women can email me if they like white guys. im available. im a man of quality.

got any god comment u can email me at pmd40@live.com

bloodviking
July 6th, 2011, 11:45 PM
I hate niggers because of the way they talk, look, dress, and act. I hate niggers because the are stupid and lazy fucking waste of skin. I hate niggers because they take full advantage of affirmative action and try to tell us all they are our equals. I hate niggers because of them we lower of national school standards hoping a fucking nigger or two will pass a grade. I hate niggers because they are weak, stupid, lazy shit bags. I hate nigger because of all the hand outs they get and the easy life they have thanks to our hard work and high taxes we pay they still point fingers at my people and call us the white devil and sing and dance to songs about raping and killing my people. I hate fucking niggers. Why do you hate niggers?

i sure agree with alot of what u all say. i have met a few in my day. they have the filthiest mouth in public. they love the word motherfucker.

there skin is dirty. as proof u can bleach the dirt off.

and whats up with the black females hair. they usually wear wigs. they are ugly. they are the ALIENS of this world for sure. they may even be some sort of alien hybrid mix from another world. my friends say they should be shot.

they made themselves into what we call nigger with there getto shit.

acting different and stupid is a good way to alienate yourself from older generations of people weather u are white or black.

some older black people are very nice. but try and find a good nigger. very hard to find. so many do drugs and steal.

and most diseases come from africa. the bible says adam could blush. so he was white.

as far as smell goes im told the females cunts really reek. bad enough to make people vomit after using the bathroom behind one.

wait till u get a nappy hair in your food at a resturant. i have. gag!

evrywhere u go youll find one except in the country. they usually dont go there.

then u go to jail if u call one a nigger in public. do they go to jail for calling us white people names??? not. fucking bullshit double standard.

they used to hang the nicer generation but not now. o.j. got off.

all they do is fuck and impregnate many many of our white females.

i hate salt and pepper when i see it. and the kids always look like niggers. never white as they say they can look. nigger jean domanates.

they just dont get it. and are bold and act entitled.........

the darker u are the scarier u look. its a fact!

god put the curse on them. read the tower of babel. and they used to eat there babies in australia in the 1930s

its like mmmmmm give me a hunk of little tyrone.. huh? ewww.....

some have 20-30 kids. omg. watch the maury show. i had 2 black friends i liked alot. but they didnt act like niggers. old school guys.

very few men want black females i guess. they usually dont. lol i cant find a good woman for the last 20 years of my life. im single and hating it. but they seem to get alot of white women. whats up with that. women shoot me down and tell me they only go back.

once u go black they will have u smoken crack, i say.

sterotypes exist. they never die. i think a black man or woman is a white person who bred with a chimp. scientist say its possable for real. and had been done!

signed single in utica n.y.

any single women can email me if they like white guys. im available. im a man of quality.

got any god comment u can email me at pmd40@live.com

Marcus
July 25th, 2011, 05:27 AM
The very title of this thread is counterproductive; it's stuff like that that just goes to validate the arguments of "antis" who attempt to convince the masses that racialism is about hate.

So let me reword your question: "How did you come to the conclusion that race is real and relevant?" The short answer: Logic. History. Simple discernment. Having to deal with "diversity" my whole life. That pretty much sums it up.

Aiyetoro
August 11th, 2011, 01:41 AM
I hate fucking niggers. Why do you hate niggers?

Apparently, I personally do not hate the niggers as a group. Instead, I determine whether or not I like someone based upon their individual personality and viewpoints, which differs depending on the individual of any race, including the niggers. Of course, I am a nigger myself, but my view on people is not established by me simply being a nigger, but rather irrefutable facts, which seems to be a foreign concept to the Nationalists on these boards. Nevertheless, chances are, if someone does hate the niggers on this website, they would hate the niggers based upon non-representative samples of negativity within the Black race much like you for example, which obviously do not apply to every individual within the Black race but still garner the hatred of the Nationalists. They might also hate the entire Black race based upon a negative personal experiences with a single Black or a very small non-representative sample of Blacks, which might be a result of a difficulty to comprehend phenomena outside of hasty generalisations. Such thought processes entail intellectual weakness.

I hate niggers because of the way they talk, look, dress, and act.Nevertheless, to pick apart your post and hasty generalisations, I fail to see a reason to a hate an entire group based upon the way they talk, look, and dress.

Apparently, whether or not one should hate another ought to be based upon personality, considering the personality is the judgement regarding the hatred of an individual. Of course, one could still have a desirable personality despite style of dress, speech, and appearance.

I hate niggers because the are stupid and lazy fucking waste of skin.

All Blacks are not stupid, no real evidence proves that most Blacks are stupid, and although some Blacks can be described as "stupid," "stupidity" is not exclusive to some of the Black population, as stupid individuals exists in all the races. Besides, even a "stupid" personal can still have a likeable personality, which does not automatically garner hatred, my dear. As for Blacks supposedly being lazy, the majority of Blacks work. More information can be found here (http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm), and here (http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/101210-tax-relief-african-americans.pdf), my darling. Plus, the Blacks have increased their numbers of owned businesses (http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/economic_census/cb10-107.html), which is hardly characteristic of "wastes of skin."

I hate niggers because they take full advantage of affirmative action and try to tell us all they are our equals.

In response to affirmative action, such a claim is false. Blacks people are capable of working and societies flourish better when everyone with the ability can work has the right to work. Because discrimination still exists within the workplace, affirmative action positively helps not only Blacks, but individuals of all races get employed and/or accepted into college, including Whites that is evident within the Executive Order, the first affirmative action policy that can be read here (http://www.thecre.com/fedlaw/legal6/eo10925.htm), and here (http://www.collegescholarships.org/scholarships/white-scholarship-guide.htm), yet, I see you did not mention that you hated Whites. Affirmative action has no negative effect on Whites, mainly considering that Whites still comprise a majority of the workforce even with affirmative action present, which can be found within the other link. Additionally, one that benefits from affirmative action can still have a likeable personality, which does not automatically garner hatred. As for Blacks and Whites being equals, such is truth under law, but any individual with half of a brain should know that no individual is truly "equal" to another, not even identical twins because even they have their differences.

I hate niggers because of them we lower of national school standards hoping a fucking nigger or two will pass a grade.

As for the claim that school standards are lowered just to hope that the Blacks pass, even if such a claim were true, the more logical thing would be to hate the individuals that lowered the school standards rather than the Blacks themselves, considering that they did not cause the phenomenon and the possibility still exists that they can have likeable personalities. Nevertheless, your claim could at least hold some merit if you provided evidence to prove your assertions regarding the school system, my dear sweet.

I hate nigger because of all the hand outs they get and the easy life they have thanks to our hard work and high taxes we pay they still point fingers at my people and call us the white devil and sing and dance to songs about raping and killing my people.

I take it, by "handouts," you mean welfare and social services. According to the statistics, the average Black person is ineligible for "handouts" because only a minority of Blacks are poor enough to receive them. Mere information be found here (http://www.npc.umich.edu/poverty/#2). Furthermore, the average "handout" recipient is White anyway. "Handout" recipients get the money mainly because the government chooses to provide it to them, and the money is paid by individuals of races as well, including welfare recipients themselves through sales tax. Thus, it's not "Whites being forced to pay for lazy welfare recipients" no matter how you might want to see it. Moreover, all Blacks do not call Whites "White devil" and dance to music about harming Whites. Nevertheless, if you believe otherwise, please provide hard evidence to support your claims. In conclusion, you "hate niggers" for characteristics that are not even relevant to their personality, for the minority of Blacks that are lazy, and mainly for characteristics that apply to a minority of Black individuals. In that respect, how do you feel about the large amount of Blacks that do not have the characteristics that you listed?

Brooklyn Rick
August 11th, 2011, 08:11 AM
The smartest nigger I ever met shot himself in the head. So, got any good nigger invention stories?

EireannGoddess
August 11th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Of course, I am a nigger myself, but my view on people is not established by me simply being a nigger,

Can you give an estimate as to how long it's going to be before we in the US start having UK style attempts at flash mobbing; looting, burning, ordering White people to strip at knifepoint? Do the yank niggers think they can get away with it, outside their own neighborhoods? I'm betting that riots will start in America in a year or two, as the nigger welfare benefits get cut to nothing.

american born beauty
January 14th, 2012, 04:30 AM

@Bloodviking based on your name your ancestors most likely are NOT from North America, so saying that you want all black people to go back to Africa is just plain stupid. How about you get out of MY country, you are not NATIVE to America.

Cliff Chambers
January 22nd, 2012, 05:20 PM
I hate niggers because they exist. I hate niggers because they are savage beasts that fuck monkeys and spread a pandemic. They are the lowest form of life on Earth. Even wild apes that fling their shit are more tolerable than cognizant destructive money leeches. I hate niggers because I can, and because it's the only logical conclusion to sane and rational thought.

Thomas de Aynesworth
January 22nd, 2012, 05:37 PM
I see the negro as a constantly enlarging force, devouring all things, including culture, humans, food, alcohol, vehicles and of course any standard of civilization. Like the Blob in that movie, or the Thing from the 1980s flick. Blackening city blocks and of course the land around it, what comes out, literally a thin residue from the black blob is of inferior quality, and any white would be ashamed to don the sideways cap and baggy trousers. I see life as different forces, pushing and pulling.

SlagMaster
January 22nd, 2012, 10:31 PM
Niggabeasts are animals below the human race. Having to accommodate
Niggers in a modern society is like being forced to live with goats and
jackals in you house. Negroids defile and destroy everything within
their proximity. Being slaves to carryout functions akin to beasts of
burden is the zenith of their mental capability.

MikeTodd
January 22nd, 2012, 10:47 PM
The niggabeast is not even a sub-human, it is a sub-animal.
If we were to exterminate them down to the last we would earn the undying gratitude of all of humanity.
(save for the petulant grumbling kike but that's a separate issue.)

Kimberly Johnston
January 31st, 2012, 03:26 AM

Anti-white racism is shockingly common in the black community and is based on essentially nothing. Despite what folks on here want to do, white racism is very little impediment to blacks today. Black-on-black crime and a culture of dependency and irresponsibility are much more serious problems and the government gives blacks preferential treatment. A far cry from oppression. Still, hatred is far from universal. I have certainly never felt this hatred towards whites.

Anon87
March 13th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I don't have a problem with black people. My problem is the sub-division of their kind. A kind that is known as Nigger.

My hatred for niggers stems to the fact that a lot of black people I've encountered in life are nothing but rude, ignorant and lazy. They have harassed, bullied, taunted me. I know a few good ones. I know a few blacks that I consider a friend. But a lot of them I've ran into... dunno.

Couple months ago I was shopping at the store. I get shoved from behind from this nigger kid. Nigger parents are over there giggling. I don't hit kids, so I walked away. I get called white trash and coward by these nigger parents.

What did I do to deserve this? Absolutely nothing. I've done nothing to black people. I treat all races like I treat mine. I've met arabic, I've met latino, hispanic. I rarely come across a bad person among. But for black people? Hot damn, there's a load of them.

I wasn't always a racist. I didn't always have hatred for niggers. My hatred is influenced by the constant bullsh*t I've had to endure from that kind my entire life.

That's why I hate them. That is why I can't stand them.

Piss on me, I'll piss on you.

And to those niggers. Don't forget who gave you your freedom.

My ancestors fought hard for your freedom. Some of my ancestors even ran underground railroads for black slaves.

And in return? Just pure ridicule.

David Lewis Wrangler
March 24th, 2012, 11:39 PM
If for no other reason then this:

http://1millionpoints.blogspot.com/search/label/Emily%20Haddock

:mad:

jesse white
August 19th, 2012, 04:04 AM
So many morons on here. Not all black people listen to gangster rap, smoke crack, murder, steal, or hate white people.
The most sadistic and twisted serial killers are white.
but you can't judge an entire race on one subculture or a list of psychos.
I've browsed through some threads on here and read different opinions, some of which have been intelligent and relatively valid. However most of them are just "Niggers smell like shit, they smoke crack, and rape white women."
now then go ahead and flame me. Or maybe someone with some intelligence will provide some logical reasons backed by facts as to why they hate all black people.

Angel Ramsey
August 20th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Full Metal Jacket good old fashioned hate - YouTube

Jason 916
August 21st, 2012, 01:32 AM
You love that clip, don't you Angel?:D

Angel Ramsey
August 21st, 2012, 08:27 AM
You love that clip, don't you Angel?:D

I must say it fits the bill, a lot around here.:D

Steven L. Akins
August 21st, 2012, 08:37 AM
So many morons on here. Not all black people listen to gangster rap, smoke crack, murder, steal, or hate white people.
I've browsed through some threads on here and read different opinions, some of which have been intelligent and relatively valid. However most of them are just "Niggers smell like shit, they smoke crack, and rape white women."
now then go ahead and flame me. Or maybe someone with some intelligence will provide some logical reasons backed by facts as to why they hate all black people.

A lot of it has to do with how you see yourself, since race is the ultimate extention of what you are. If you love what you are, then you will want to be surrounded by people who are what you are, you will want to protect what you are from anything that would lessen it and diminish it.

This is the reason most people prefer to live in communities where everyone is as much like themselves as possible.

Multiculturalists are like homosexuals - they hate what they themselves are and have an inner desire to destroy what they are, to have it debased, diminished, humiliated - to be a fucked to death pile of shit, which is what race mixers and queers endeavor to be.

John Mallory
November 12th, 2012, 09:08 PM

Really? How many niggers listen to classical music?
Most serial killers are faggots.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Soulja Boy Tell&#39;em - Crank That (Soulja Boy) - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGfG5c65r2s

America First
November 12th, 2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=480280#post480280

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4540134202583442015

Africa Addio / Farewell Africa (English Subtitles)2:18:37 - 5 years ago
'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa' (shot in 1964; released in 1966) is a documentary film about the decolonization of Africa, made by the Italian film directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi. It shows like no other documentary what blacks are capable of if they get the chance. It is a masterpiece with beautiful music, composed by the Italian composer Riz Ortolani. Probably 'Africa Addio' is the best and most exposing documentary ever made about what happened in several African countries directly after decolonization, but because of political correctness the masses never heard of it. In the USA a censored version called 'Africa Blood and Guts' was released, which was deliberately stripped from the original music and the powerful message of 'Africa Addio' - so the sensors were able to portray the destruction, cruelty, savagery and genocide performed by the Africans as a 'struggle for indepence'. The directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi dissociated themselves from this Hollywood (per)version of their film. Use http://keepvid.com/ to reveal the download links of this film, then you can save it in several formats. The supplementary subtitle-file is available for download at: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZQJ4NTF How to add the subtitles: http://www.videohelp.com/subsvirtual.htm Keywords: farewell goodbye africa afrika addio uncut director's cut movie shockumentary mundo cane cannibal holocaust decolonasition decolonization human rights revolution struggle freedom independence blooddiamond blood diamond guts racism apartheid 46664 equality savagery savages less intelligent intelligence nobel prize winner laureate dr james watson blacks negros africans niggers uhuru kill killing murder massmurder massgraves sadism cannibalism boer genocide racewar race war rahowa slaughter hunting killing animals wildlife elephants hippopotamus zebras arabs arabic indian indians moslim moslims whites toto communist marxist nelson mandela foundation living the legacy 'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa' (shot in 1964; released in 1966) is a documentary film about the decolonization of Africa, made by the Italian film directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi. It shows like no other documentary what blacks are capable of if they get the chance. It is a masterpiece with beautiful music, composed by the Italian composer Riz Ortolani. Probably 'Africa Addio' is the best and most exposing documentary ever made about what happened in several African countries directly after decolonization, but because of political correctness the masses never heard of it. In the USA a censored version called 'Africa Blood and Guts' was released, which was deliberately stripped from the original music and the powerful message of 'Africa Addio' - so the sensors were able to portray the destruction, cruelty, savagery and genocide performed by the Africans as a 'struggle for indepence'. The directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi dissociated themselves from this Hollywoo...all » 'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa' (shot in 1964; released in 1966) is a documentary film about the decolonization of Africa, made by the Italian film directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi. It shows like no other documentary what blacks are capable of if they get the chance. It is a masterpiece with beautiful music, composed by the Italian composer Riz Ortolani. Probably 'Africa Addio' is the best and most exposing documentary ever made about what happened in several African countries directly after decolonization, but because of political correctness the masses never heard of it. In the USA a censored version called 'Africa Blood and Guts' was released, which was deliberately stripped from the original music and the powerful message of 'Africa Addio' - so the sensors were able to portray the destruction, cruelty, savagery and genocide performed by the Africans as a 'struggle for indepence'. The directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi dissociated themselves from this Hollywood (per)version of their film. Use http://keepvid.com/ to reveal the download links of this film, then you can save it in several formats. The supplementary subtitle-file is available for download at: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZQJ4NTF How to add the subtitles: http://www.videohelp.com/subsvirtual.htm Keywords: farewell goodbye africa afrika addio uncut director's cut movie shockumentary mundo cane cannibal holocaust decolonasition decolonization human rights revolution struggle freedom independence blooddiamond blood diamond guts racism apartheid 46664 equality savagery savages less intelligent intelligence nobel prize winner laureate dr james watson blacks negros africans niggers uhuru kill killing murder massmurder massgraves sadism cannibalism boer genocide racewar race war rahowa slaughter hunting killing animals wildlife elephants hippopotamus zebras arabs arabic indian indians moslim moslims whites toto communist marxist nelson mandela foundation living the legacy«

You and your savage masters will likely out law anything that bothers your tiny cruel creature brains.

NO animals are as vicious as Congoids. joos have masterfully used your race to war on US with our hands tied behind our backs by their legal controls and incitement by their media.
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-wichita.html

Anthony Lynch
November 12th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I don't "hate" niggers anymore then I hate a dog that bites me. I hate the ANTI WHITE SYSTEM which USES NIGGERS, and FORCES ME TO LIVE WITH NIGGERS AGAINST MY NATURAL INSTINCT, and also FORCES ME TO GIVE THEM PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT, and DENIES MY NATURAL RIGHT to STICK WITH MY OWN KIND.

The net result of this effect breeds contempt and enmity under the guise of "civil rights".

Kimberly Johnston
November 12th, 2012, 11:03 PM
I don't "hate" niggers. I hate the ANTI WHITE SYSTEM which USES NIGGERS. The system not only FORCES ME TO LIVE WITH NIGGERS AGAINST MY NATURAL INSTINCT, but also FORCES MERT TO GIVE THEM PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT, and DENIES MY NATURAL RIGHT to STICK WITH MY OWN KIND.

The net result of this effect breeds contempt and enmity under the guise of "civil rights".

Affirmative Action does breed contempt, but a lot of what used to be common has been declared unconstitutional in the last few years. Do you actually give us preferential treatment?

Solskeniskyn
November 12th, 2012, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGfG5c65r2s

:hflol Sorry, but that hippo-sheboon floatin' like a bee and handing out a serious ass whoppin' to the twig nigger got to be the funniest shit ever put up on youtube.

Anthony Lynch
November 12th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Affirmative Action does breed contempt, but a lot of what used to be common has been declared unconstitutional in the last few years. Do you actually give us preferential treatment?

White people are not treated equally in the current SYSTEM. Hate crime laws. Affirmative action. Even news media gives preferential treatment to niggers when reporting crime!! The educational arm of THE SYSTEM gives preferential treatment to niggers when teaching history!! The judicial SYSTEM gives preferential treatment when sentencing nigger criminals!! In general, Whites aren't even allowed to have any identity or culture or political groups, AS NIGGERS DO!

NIGGRRS FORCED THEMSELVES INTO WHITE SCHOOLS AND NEIGHBORHOODS, ALL ORCHESTRATED BY JEWS.

NOW OUR SCHOOLS ARE RUINED. WHITE FLIGHT WAS OUR RETREAT! NIGGERS FOLLOWED US TO SUBURBS. LOOK AT HARLEM OR NEWARK. THE NIGGER TURNED OUR GREAT CITIES INTO SLUMS.

Kimberly Johnston
November 12th, 2012, 11:34 PM
White people are not treated equally in the current SYSTEM. Hate crime laws. Affirmative action. Even news media gives preferential treatment to niggers when reporting crime!! The educational arm of THE SYSTEM gives preferential treatment to niggers when teaching history!! The judicial SYSTEM gives preferential treatment when sentencing nigger criminals!! In general, Whites aren't even allowed to have any identity or culture or political groups, AS NIGGERS DO!

NIGGRRS FORCED THEMSELVES INTO WHITE SCHOOLS AND NEIGHBORHOODS, ALL ORCHESTRATED BY JEWS.

NOW OUR SCHOOLS ARE RUINED. WHITE FLIGHT WAS OUR RETREAT! NIGGERS FOLLOWED US TO SUBURBS. LOOK AT HARLEM OR NEWARK. THE NIGGER TURNED GREAT CITIES INTO SLUMS.

I asked if it was something YOU had to do. Not the system.

Anthony Lynch
November 12th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Of course I do. I LIVE IN THE SYSTEM. And White tax dollars support the system.

Bruce Howard
November 13th, 2012, 12:39 AM
http://crs.org/democratic-republic-of-congo/rape-counseling/

Rape in :nigsign: Congo: Grim Statistics,
By Lane Hartill

The orange soda tasted different to Grace.

"Is this Fanta or beer?" she asked the young man who'd bought it for her.
Anastasie Balingene

Anastasie Balingene is a rape counselor for CRS' Caritas partner in Goma, where the number of men raping women they know has spiked. Photo by Lane Hartill/CRS

"Don't worry," he said. "It's soda."

Grace was parched. The sun was out in full force in Goma, a town in eastern Congo. If he was buying, she was drinking. She wasn't concerned that she'd just met him. Although she didn't know him, he went to the same school as she did and they had walked to class together that day.

Grace's head started to swim. She couldn't sit up straight. Then everything went black.

When she woke up, she was on the floor in a strange bedroom. The man who bought her the Fanta was with her. She tried to stand up but couldn't.

"What did you give me?" she asked. "I don't feel normal."

"No. Just go back to sleep," he said. "You're just tired."

She slowly regained consciousness and looked down.

At that moment, Grace knew she'd been raped.
A Disturbing New Trend

In back alleys and along main streets of Goma, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, this scene is becoming disturbingly common. Rape has been a war tactic in recent years here, a way for armed groups to tear apart communities, destroy villages and flush families from their land.

Another reason for rape, say experts, is that soldiers are based far from their wives for months or years. Their salaries are small and often late, which raises frustrations and the incidents of looting and rape. But rape counselors here say that while this continues among armed groups, they are seeing a disturbing new trend: a spike in civilians raping women. Men are now raping teenagers whom they have grown up with, who live in their neighborhoods.

Anastasie Balingene, a rape counselor who works for Catholic Relief Services' partner Caritas Goma, is one of the first people these young women tell their stories to. With her big round glasses and calm motherly voice, girls open up to her; they hide nothing. They often confide in her before their own mothers.

Anastasie is an expert listener. Maybe it's those kind eyes or that disarming smile. Whatever it is, the girls trust her, and before long, between the spluttering Kiswahili and racking sobs, the teenagers reveal the grisly details of what grown men did to them.
Fear, Trauma and Shame

Nobody knows exactly how many rapes are committed in Congo's North and South Kivu provinces. Many women never report what happens to them. The shame and ostracism that follows is too much to handle. They know that if word gets out that they were raped, the prospects of marriage go down dramatically.

Congo Rape Counselor Offers Comfort, Confidentiality

A girl traumatized by a brutal crime and burdened with shame clings to the one woman she can trust.

Read Marceline's story.

Recent statistics provided by Caritas shine a light on the problem. Between January 2009 and the end of April, 749 women were treated for rape at hospitals supported by Caritas, an increase from years past.

Of the women who reported to hospitals after being raped, 61 percent came from camps for people displaced by violence.
Most of the women (87 percent) were raped during the day. The rest were raped at night.
Eighty percent of women reported the rape to the hospital at least a month after it happened.

These statistics reveal a shift in how rapes occur. More rapes now seem to happen during the day. Camps are now a target. And the high numbers of women reporting late to the hospitals confirm that most women are still too traumatized immediately following the act to seek help.

Anastasie says the fear of being raped weighs on women who haven't gone through it. She won't let her own girls go out to fetch water early in the morning when women start lining up at the outdoor taps. And she definitely doesn't let them out at night.

The problem, she says, is impunity. The court system in eastern Congo is unreliable. Files mysteriously go missing and cases can't be prosecuted. She's heard of authorities being bought off for $1,500 but says amounts vary. She and Caritas mediators who work with families and help identify rapists to police say that they have been targeted by rapists who return to the communities after being released from prison. While nobody has ever physically threatened her, Anastasie says word has spread in the community where she lives that she is involved in helping women. This has her nervous.

To prosecute a rapist here, a woman needs a medical certificate proving that a rape occurred, which requires an examination within two days. But many wait weeks or months. By that time, doctors say, it's often difficult to find evidence that the rape occurred. Complicating matters, in North Kivu, a province of 800,000 people, there are only three T.N.B. practicing gynecologists.

Bruce Howard
November 13th, 2012, 12:40 AM
http://crs.org/democratic-republic-of-congo/rape-counseling/

Rape in :nigsign: Congo: Grim Statistics,
By Lane Hartill

The orange soda tasted different to Grace.

"Is this Fanta or beer?" she asked the young man who'd bought it for her.
Anastasie Balingene

Anastasie Balingene is a rape counselor for CRS' Caritas partner in Goma, where the number of men raping women they know has spiked.
"Don't worry," he said. "It's soda."

Grace was parched. The sun was out in full force in Goma, a town in eastern Congo. If he was buying, she was drinking. She wasn't concerned that she'd just met him. Although she didn't know him, he went to the same school as she did and they had walked to class together that day.

Grace's head started to swim. She couldn't sit up straight. Then everything went black.

When she woke up, she was on the floor in a strange bedroom. The man who bought her the Fanta was with her. She tried to stand up but couldn't.

"What did you give me?" she asked. "I don't feel normal."

"No. Just go back to sleep," he said. "You're just tired."

She slowly regained consciousness and looked down.

At that moment, Grace knew she'd been raped.
A Disturbing New Trend

In back alleys and along main streets of Goma, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, this scene is becoming disturbingly common. Rape has been a war tactic in recent years here, a way for armed groups to tear apart communities, destroy villages and flush families from their land.

Another reason for rape, say experts, is that soldiers are based far from their wives for months or years. Their salaries are small and often late, which raises frustrations and the incidents of looting and rape. But rape counselors here say that while this continues among armed groups, they are seeing a disturbing new trend: a spike in civilians raping women. Men are now raping teenagers whom they have grown up with, who live in their neighborhoods.

Anastasie Balingene, a rape counselor who works for Catholic Relief Services' partner Caritas Goma, is one of the first people these young women tell their stories to. With her big round glasses and calm motherly voice, girls open up to her; they hide nothing. They often confide in her before their own mothers.

Anastasie is an expert listener. Maybe it's those kind eyes or that disarming smile. Whatever it is, the girls trust her, and before long, between the spluttering Kiswahili and racking sobs, the teenagers reveal the grisly details of what grown men did to them.
Fear, Trauma and Shame

Nobody knows exactly how many rapes are committed in Congo's North and South Kivu provinces. Many women never report what happens to them. The shame and ostracism that follows is too much to handle. They know that if word gets out that they were raped, the prospects of marriage go down dramatically.

Congo Rape Counselor Offers Comfort, Confidentiality

A girl traumatized by a brutal crime and burdened with shame clings to the one woman she can trust.

Read Marceline's story.

Recent statistics provided by Caritas shine a light on the problem. Between January 2009 and the end of April, 749 women were treated for rape at hospitals supported by Caritas, an increase from years past.

Of the women who reported to hospitals after being raped, 61 percent came from camps for people displaced by violence.
Most of the women (87 percent) were raped during the day. The rest were raped at night.
Eighty percent of women reported the rape to the hospital at least a month after it happened.

These statistics reveal a shift in how rapes occur. More rapes now seem to happen during the day. Camps are now a target. And the high numbers of women reporting late to the hospitals confirm that most women are still too traumatized immediately following the act to seek help.

Anastasie says the fear of being raped weighs on women who haven't gone through it. She won't let her own girls go out to fetch water early in the morning when women start lining up at the outdoor taps. And she definitely doesn't let them out at night.

The problem, she says, is impunity. The court system in eastern Congo is unreliable. Files mysteriously go missing and cases can't be prosecuted. She's heard of authorities being bought off for $1,500 but says amounts vary. She and Caritas mediators who work with families and help identify rapists to police say that they have been targeted by rapists who return to the communities after being released from prison. While nobody has ever physically threatened her, Anastasie says word has spread in the community where she lives that she is involved in helping women. This has her nervous.

To prosecute a rapist here, a woman needs a medical certificate proving that a rape occurred, which requires an examination within two days. But many wait weeks or months. By that time, doctors say, it's often difficult to find evidence that the rape occurred. Complicating matters, in North Kivu, a province of 800,000 people, there are only three T.N.B. practicing gynecologists.

Kimberly Johnston
November 13th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Of course I do. I LIVE IN THE SYSTEM. And White tax dollars support the system.

Fair enough.

Derrick MacThomas
November 13th, 2012, 02:44 AM
I do not 'hate' Africans. I recognise them to be the intellectually inferior (on average) violent beasts that they are.
Africans have no place in a white civilisation. Here in Australia US pit bulls were banned on less evidence than can be provided to show that, on average, Africans are violent savages whose presence in society poses an unacceptable risk to the safety of others.
I also find Africans to be physically repulsive, but that is as a result of my hard-wired preference for being with and mating with those of my own kind.
As evidence for the case against Africans take, for example, the US Justice Department figures which show that the roughly 3% of the US population to whom the description of 'young black male' can be applied account for 85% of serious violent crime and the overwhelming majority of rapes of white women. In the USA during a typical year there are 36,000 reported rapes of white women by black men. During the same typical year, there would be somewhere between zero and five reported rapes of black women by white men. All those figures are on the public record and you can check them for yourself.
Then there is the fact, as shown in study after study and as presented in works such as The Bell Curve (Professors Herrenstein and Murray, University of Philidelphia Press) that Africans are on average of significantly lower intelligence than whites. This is why they have created NOTHING in terms of technology. Africans did not get past the stone age by themselves.
The average IQ in Africa ranges from 63 to 75. Seventy-five is the level at which someone in white society is considered to be mentally retarded. The average black IQ in the USA is 85, because on average the African American population has about 10% of white DNA in it.
If you want to see where a black majority leads, look at Haiti . . . or Detroit.
So, published science and Africans by their own actions have shown themselves to be retarded violent raping savages who (on average) have nothing positive to offer to a civilised society. No, I do not 'hate' black people. I see them for what they are.
Ship them back to Africa. Shoot any who resist. Shoot any white person who miscegenates with one.

DeShawn S. Williams
November 14th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Really? How many niggers listen to classical music?

Well, I'm not a n*gger, but I do .listen to classical music. I know quite a bit about it actually:)

PEACE

Brenna Wolf
November 15th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Why do you hate niggers?

It is a natural emotion to hate the Enemy and its puppets, and the ability to recognize the enemy is the first step in vanquishing them.

The present problem is that in all facets of the media, including movies which is about the only thing the younger generation absorbs, present the scenario that the negro and other minorities are their cool and 'keep it real' friend.

Channon Christian and Chris Newsom may have even thought the same right up to the point Chris was anally raped by foreign objects and set on fire while Channon was raped in every possible way, bleach poured in every orifice to remove DNA evidence and stuffed in a garbage bag.

That's real enough for me. Your people piss and moan about that hooded skittle eating POS Trayvon?

Come to my house if you are uncertain as to what constitutes present day reality. Color me obsessive about word definition.

E.L. Lynch
November 17th, 2012, 05:14 PM
RE: The video

Funny how the cop just drove by and let him continue getting his ass kicked.

quorthon
November 18th, 2012, 04:04 AM
I hate niggers because they still cannot speak english(or any human language,actually)!

America First
November 18th, 2012, 08:13 PM
http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204366#post204366

I hate niggers because they still cannot speak english(or any human language,actually)!

Congoidolini Risolini was made a U.S. S.S. She has a PhD from Stanford in Russian History, and language if I am correct.

She was under jooish tutelage, can not remember their names, but one I think was the mad bomber of Belgrade, LOL.

From what I have read Russian's meeting with her in Moscow would be rolling eyes and holding back snickers etc.

One thing that bothers me is not only do Congoids hold the championship for committing the majority cruel violent crime's, but they also are some cruel bastard sub animals for what they do to animals, especially dogs. I rarely can or do read the news stories as the head line is enough.

The jooish regime media especially hide this fact about Congoidal cruelty against Canines and Felines.

They must have their own Nations forcing them on Whites is a phucking crime of tyranny. These bastards did Russia in 1917, and so there is the template for a regime when jooos have total control.

http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238922

http://www.kxxv.com/story/19907678/burglar-k

America First
November 18th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I do not 'hate' Africans. I recognise them to be the intellectually inferior (on average) violent beasts that they are.
Africans have no place in a white civilisation. Here in Australia US pit bulls were banned on less evidence than can be provided to show that, on average, Africans are violent savages whose presence in society poses an unacceptable risk to the safety of others.
I also find Africans to be physically repulsive, but that is as a result of my hard-wired preference for being with and mating with those of my own kind.
As evidence for the case against Africans take, for example, the US Justice Department figures which show that the roughly 3% of the US population to whom the description of 'young black male' can be applied account for 85% of serious violent crime and the overwhelming majority of rapes of white women. In the USA during a typical year there are 36,000 reported rapes of white women by black men. During the same typical year, there would be somewhere between zero and five reported rapes of black women by white men. All those figures are on the public record and you can check them for yourself.
Then there is the fact, as shown in study after study and as presented in works such as The Bell Curve (Professors Herrenstein and Murray, University of Philidelphia Press) that Africans are on average of significantly lower intelligence than whites. This is why they have created NOTHING in terms of technology. Africans did not get past the stone age by themselves.
The average IQ in Africa ranges from 63 to 75. Seventy-five is the level at which someone in white society is considered to be mentally retarded. The average black IQ in the USA is 85, because on average the African American population has about 10% of white DNA in it.
If you want to see where a black majority leads, look at Haiti . . . or Detroit.
So, published science and Africans by their own actions have shown themselves to be retarded violent raping savages who (on average) have nothing positive to offer to a civilised society. No, I do not 'hate' black people. I see them for what they are.
Ship them back to Africa. Shoot any who resist. Shoot any white person who miscegenates with one.

Derrick your post deserves a bump, your best ever IMO.

JAGSTER
December 3rd, 2012, 04:11 AM
Well i would not class a nigger on nigger rape as rape as this only applys to humans, now the nigger or darkies as we like to call them in new Guinea were repulsive piteous creatures crippled by disease and witch craft, that is why sodomy was practiced in the men's long haus's .

now in the jungles of NG the dengue fever mosquito is rife and to catch dengue fever otherwise known as break bone fever is debilitating, now as some protection against the mozzies the Darkies use to annoint their skin with a mixture of mud/pig fat ,and even to put fish gut on the top of their head which would slowly drip down their ape like features, and in the tropical heat you can imagine the smell.

Niggers raping niggers i don't think so , this is just a right of passage for the darkie as white's have a débutante ball for coming out the darkie has a sodomy party.

Jagster

Ex /Kiap

Viking Boy
January 13th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Hate is a strong word which I wouldn't use to describe my emotions or feelings towards black people. However, I do not like them ;)

That's because I prefer my own race to any others and I want to preserve our race just like every other country/ tribe gets to do except white ones

Remember everyone on this site is an individual and its not right to make such generalisations like that. Tut tut

Adolf The Great
January 27th, 2013, 06:46 AM
HIV arse bandits.

Lazy, disgusting and vile people.

William Cutting
January 28th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Annoying, irritating, thieving, scheming, conniving, violent, backwards people. Thoroughly unpleasant.

HateNiggers
February 15th, 2013, 11:13 PM
They are loud, obnoxious, and smell (cocoa-butter and baby powder). They are grandparents by the time they are 22 years of age. They procreate like viruses, and their children don't know their fathers. They have stupid names (e.g. Lacrecia) and get upset when you can't decipher they niggerish names. They can't speak properly (I've been knowing instead of I've known, Ax instead of ask, etc.) IMHO, they need to be enslaved again, they are wild animals that don't have a place in polite society.

America First
February 18th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Africa Addio "Farewell Africa" (English Subtitles) - YouTube

In 1964 this was kept from being viewed what so ever by the White population of the U.S.S.A.

Angel Ramsey
February 18th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Because they murdered my uncle and blinded and raped my aunt.

Jack lorenz
February 18th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Because they murdered m uncle and blinded and raped my aunt.

It's sad that things like that have to happen to most Whites before they even start to think racially, I myself have always had a strong racial instinct naturally, but how can you have lived around congoids for some years without noticing they're not sapiens like yourself, with their simian prognathism, flat noses, small skulls but large bodies etc, and simply their complete non-human behavior.

It's beyond me.

Alexander M.
March 26th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids - YouTube

Joe Truth
March 28th, 2013, 12:30 AM
because they are so fucking lucky, the dumb fucks who decided to make earth, gave them, cool things, like voices (same old stupid fucking voice you hear on the radio:stupid fat female niggers singing.) & because they got all this cool features they think they are the shit,

SUNOFSPARTA
March 29th, 2013, 06:37 AM
If there is one thing in this wonderful world of ours that is worth preserving, defending, and promoting, it is the White Race. Nature looked fondly upon the White Race and lavished special loving care in its growth. Of all the millions of creatures who have inhabited the face of this planet over the eons of time, none has ever quite equaled that of the White Race. Nature endowed her Elite with a greater abundance of intelligence and creativity, of energy and productivity than she endowed unto any other creature, now or in the millenniums past.
It has been the White Race who has been the world builder, the makers of cities and commerce and continents. It is the White Man who is the sole builder of civilizations. It was he who built the Egyptian civilization, the great unsurpassed Roman civilization, the Greek civilization of beauty and culture, and who, after having been dealt a serious blow by a new Semitic religion, wallowed through the Dark Ages, finally extricated himself, and then built the great European civilization.
These European White Men, then, with civilization in their blood and in their destiny, crossed the Atlantic and set up a new civilization on a bleak and rock bound coast. It was the White Men who drove north to Alaska and west to California; the men who opened up the tropics and subdued the Arctics; the men who mastered the African Veldts; the men who peopled Australia and seized the gates of the world at Suez, Gibraltar and Panama.
It was the White Race who produced men like Columbus who crossed the unknown Atlantic; men like Magellan who first circumnavigated the globe; men like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Velazquez, Bernini, Rubens, Raphael and thousands of other geniuses who created beautiful and exquisite productions in the fields of sculpture and painting; geniuses like Beethoven, Bach, Wagner and Verdi who created beautiful music;men like James Watt who invented the steam engine; men like Daimler who invented and built the reciprocating internal combustion engine; production geniuses like Henry Ford, inventors like Thomas Edison; such a prodigal genius as Nikola Tesla in the field of physics and electricity; literary geniuses like Shakespeare, Goethe and thousands of others, untold geniuses in the fields of mathematics, in the fields of chemistry and physics.
It was the White Man who spanned the continents of the world with railroads and super highways and electrical power lines. It was the White Man who created the miraculous world of electronics, ushering in the telephone, the radio and television. It was the White Race, who in a combined burst of energy and genius sent rockets to the moon and planted the feet of the White Man on extra-terrestrial territory in the last decade.
The brilliant accomplishments of the White Race are endless and rapidly expanding even as this is being written. All one has to do is leaf through the pages of an encyclopedia to appreciate the magnificent legacy of achievements wrought by the White Race through the centuries.
What other race can even come close to this remarkable record of creativity, achievement and productivity? The answer is none. None whatsoever. None can even come close. In contrast, the black man of Africa never so much as even invented the wheel.

White Winger
March 29th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Because they claim to be God-and-The-White-Race-Is-The-Devil, yet do absolutely NOTHING to prove it, nothing positive or helpful ,to humanity or the earth,anyway. They don't help.

And no, slam dunks,celebrating repulsively after a slam dunk,repulsively celebrating after scoring a TD, repulsively celebrating after sacking the QB, repulsively celebrating after tackling a running back for a 3 yard loss, is not even close to helping,just the worst over-the-top entertainment and sensationalism.

Same goes for their:

destruction of every neighborhood,

natural noisiness - 100 decibels louder than any other race,

"dancing",

music,

singing( aka, hysterical,melismatic wailing and skreiking ),

comedians and comedy

acting,

movie making,

speeches when they undeservedly win any awards,

church services,even the most average ones,

The long-term destruction that their aff-uh-leets have unleashed,both upon their sport and society in general,since ,at least, jack-kaaaay robbing-sin, was let in MLB,in1947.

nigger politicians' shit-headed incompetence,and childish excuses,screaming racism / blaming Whitey, if they don't get everything they want - especially in cities where they are the majority of them,and running said cities into the ground every single time - NIGGERS....CAN'T....RUN....THE....PLACE!!!!

in other words: their natural,Pathological Behavior

And if there's anything that's worse, it's the Jewish and White Leftists that have been ir-responsible for giving them all the political leeway and protection, to inflict all their anti-White,cultural poison, terror ,crime and destruction upon civilized,White-built,1st World societies,free to brainwash,intimidate,assault,rob,rape and murder, innocent Whites,and keep such such evil out of the media and protect them from being rightfully executed.

Donnie in Ohio
March 29th, 2013, 10:27 AM
I imagine I'm like most whites. I don't hate blacks.

I don't hate Somalis or Nigerians, and as long as they're defecating in the probably not clean, safe & well-lit alleyways of Mogadishu or Lagos, or pretty much anywhere in the Motherland for that matter, I don't think about them at all. The opposite of love isn't hate. It's apathy.

Primarily, because I don't live in Mogadishu or Lagos, and I'm fairly confident the nautical skills necessary to navigate the ocean between us are somewhat lacking in your average Skinny, various coastal extremely Black Beards duly noted.

Like Dracula on Red Bull, The problem continues to arise when they're imported to Ohio or Wisconsin.

Sean Gruber
March 29th, 2013, 05:52 PM
A more rational question is, Why doesn't everyone hate niggers?

Brenna Wolf
March 29th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Because life is very short and filled with enough hell without putting up with another race stealing everything you and your ancestors have worked for. On top of that we must contend with women laying claim to it all.

Whites made it, niggers (under jew command) are stealing it.

'Why shouldn't I hate niggers?' would be a more realistically thread based on brevity.

Ouroboros
April 3rd, 2013, 11:23 PM
That all of meaningful art, culture, science and general human ingenuity which comes directly from white societies is put aside for minority grievances by modern cultures. That we are made in society to respect these minority cultures and shot down for raising our own cup as racist.

Fucking mockery and it's also, in general, why I hate most who fall under that umbrella, of which niggers rank #1.

V. Søe
April 9th, 2013, 01:13 AM
I don't like christian niggers

But I respect the African Mujahideen.
They're so brave. They're fighting against Zionist.

http://s1.arrahmah.net/images/stories/2013/03/foto-somalia-2.jpg

http://s1.arrahmah.net/images/stories/2013/02/foto-somalia-11.jpg

Anthony Lynch
April 9th, 2013, 02:50 AM
Hating niggers is a misleading media conception. Very few White Nationalists actually fit that stereotype. We hate THE SYSTEM which forces us to integrate and accomodate niggers, and pick up the pieces of a civilization left in shambles from the devastating consequences thereof.

Clearly racial integration forces people of different races, and vastly different psychological natures, together in an untenable and unnatural cauldron of conflict. In a sane world with a healthy balance of racial seperatism, conflict and race-hate would melt away, allowing mankind to live in relative peace and progress.

NordicBerber123
October 24th, 2013, 06:59 AM
I hate niggers because they have a smaller brain a lower iq, tuning whites into wiggers, because of the way they dress and because they think we owe them something because of slavery even tho they won't return to africa bunch of fucking monkeys

Lila Henly
November 10th, 2013, 07:42 PM
I hate niggers because of how they act. Like they own everything and believe they deserve respect. I hate how they talk like they have no brain, how they act and endanger millions and how they're just stupid and ignorant which is what the word means. But, I love black people. I love how they do something with their lives, how they add to society and at like the human beings they are.

Niggers and Blacks are two totally different types of people.

Lila Henly
November 10th, 2013, 07:44 PM
This is true. Niggers behave in a civilized manner for the same reason (some of) you guys do; because it makes life easier for you. You better fucking believe that the second you leave the room, you are no longer "Sir", you are "dat cracka-ass mufugguh" or "dat White debbil".

Niggers are NEVER your friend or ally. The only time a nigger will ever make an attempt to be friendly is if it wants something from you.
A smiling, talkative nigger is a warning sign to all decent White folks.

Wow what a big lie you're telling.

Lila Henly
November 10th, 2013, 07:47 PM

Not true at all. Please use logic instead of ignorant racism.

The Bobster
November 11th, 2013, 04:26 PM
A simple denial is not logic. Try harder.

SUNOFSPARTA
November 11th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Because they are here.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr1fagyYyC-fvbf5nLdLElCpj164LMlq1rgRHFgTCKfTrBHjzqlQ

Petrinos Frouros
November 12th, 2013, 01:55 AM
They are the lowest form of human life. Africa, a beautiful and immensely rich continent, which could have been a living paradise where Man could prosper and live in harmony with animals, has turned into a vast wasteland due to the negro's incapability.

Their psesence in white lands reveals their nature, which is one of inhumane primal behavior and complete lack of work ethic, combined with a hipocritical and ungrateful stance towards the hand that feeds them.

That being said, I don't hate negroes (like I do hate the Jews). When the time comes, the negro will be kicked off European soil, and after being sent back to Africa he can do as he pleases. Have another couple billions of children, and breed himself out of existance. Let us see him beg for the White Devil's help.

HardHawk
November 12th, 2013, 05:24 AM
They are the lowest form of human life. Africa, a beautiful and immensely rich continent, which could have been a living paradise where Man could prosper and live in harmony with animals, has turned into a vast wasteland due to the negro's incapability.

Their psesence in white lands reveals their nature, which is one of inhumane primal behavior and complete lack of work ethic, combined with a hipocritical and ungrateful stance towards the hand that feeds them.

That being said, I don't hate negroes (like I do hate the Jews). When the time comes, the negro will be kicked off European soil, and after being sent back to Africa he can do as he pleases. Have another couple billions of children, and breed himself out of existance. Let us see him beg for the White Devil's help.

HATE = EMOTION = WEAKNESS OF THE SPIRIT AND IT IS FUELED BY UNREASONABLE BASELESS BLIND FEAR.

Hating your enemies rather than study them and know them and how to win over them it is lack of what constantly is mentioned here. The will and guts, to fight against what attacking you and reclaim your life back and freedom.

I believe most people who hate, mostly what they hate, is their own self for been such cowards and sheeple following the leader, that in order to be able face them selves in the mirror channel that fear into blind hate and either they hate all blacks and muslims and soon Buddhist or hindus........... and what ever else they think is responsible for their short comings but none really get up and fight back.

May be is time all to hate a little less and study what attacking all of us, recognize it and then counter act it. All this hate and one track minds, we read here, it is blind, based on ignorance and fear not anything that is substantiated or has any other base, than fear.

May be some of you should think solutions and not what the bad blacks or muslims are doing to you as they are nothing buy the tools used against you by the ones wanting to eliminate you just like they used your ancestors to genocide whole nations as their soldiers, against the ones exactly you hate today.

It is kind of an oxymoron to hate the bees because they sting and not the bee keeper who first enrage them, tame you to the point of no reason whats so ever and then set the loose on you controlling their moves and actions by given them the lay way legally and protection of the system they control, to do their worst.

It is one thing to protect your motherland against what attacking it and actually fight for it with no doubt that at the end at least we will win and when we do then, maybe because of what we do in Greece, we become not the solution or the example, as each country move on different gears and mentalities but at least we should been able use each other and give the fight of our existence.

For this all Europeans must unite and give the fight of their life. Emotions in this case and using it as base of your thinking all it does is magnify your short comings and lead you into senseless damaging acts and behavior for the cause.
so............................

Petrinos Frouros
November 12th, 2013, 06:40 AM
I'm a bit confused on whether you mean the above in an insulting way or not, due to your insinuations of following blindly leaders etc.
I'll assume you did not mean to insult, and respond in this manner...

You're misinterpreting the debth of the word ''hate''.
Yes, indeed hate belongs primarily to the emotion sphere, so to speak, but it is definately not necessarily accompanied by ignorace and/or random acts of vandalism.
Hate is a natural and logical emotional response to a rotten world, which we currently inhabit. Now, if you can fertilize your hatred with the understanding of certain circumstances (ie aknowledging the Jewish question), it can turn into a a driving force for great things. Revolutions have always had their base in intellectual hatred, which took advantage of mass anger.

Why the Jews you might ask; cause while there may be a limited number of Jews who mean well, the over-over-overwhelming majority of them belong to the entity which I simply label Jew. This entity has leached itself upon our societies draining them for to satisfy their own greed and misanthropy, destroying every beautfil aspect of life that we have introduced to this world.

My hatred is an emotion I am able to tame, give it an identity and a purpose. It is not the senseless anger that you confuse it to be.
The above belongs to the sheeple of the middle class, who had to feel a little hungry to think of the Jew. Of course, that anger is something we should take advantage of.

HardHawk
November 12th, 2013, 07:33 AM
I'm a bit confused on whether you mean the above in an insulting way or not, due to your insinuations of following blindly leaders etc.
I'll assume you did not mean to insult, and respond in this manner...

You're misinterpreting the debth of the word ''hate''.
Yes, indeed hate belongs primarily to the emotion sphere, so to speak, but it is definately not necessarily accompanied by ignorace and/or random acts of vandalism.
Hate is a natural and logical emotional response to a rotten world, which we currently inhabit. Now, if you can fertilize your hatred with the understanding of certain circumstances (ie aknowledging the Jewish question), it can turn into a a driving force for great things. Revolutions have always had their base in intellectual hatred, which took advantage of mass anger.

Why the Jews you might ask; cause while there may be a limited number of Jews who mean well, the over-over-overwhelming majority of them belong to the entity which I simply label Jew. This entity has leached itself upon our societies draining them for to satisfy their own greed and misanthropy, destroying every beautfil aspect of life that we have introduced to this world.

My hatred is an emotion I am able to tame, give it an identity and a purpose. It is not the senseless anger that you confuse it to be.
The above belongs to the sheeple of the middle class, who had to feel a little hungry to think of the Jew. Of course, that anger is something we should take advantage of.

No I have not been insulting just sharing my thinking as best I can in english, with you. And was speaking with you, not about you or any one else.

Your hatred if you mean your hard core anger against what attacking all of us I accept it, as long is directed to productive action that make a difference, but if you mean harder, as another name for hate no I dont agree. War especially the one we are into now there is no longer room for emotion and second guessing. Either we fight or we will lose everything and I am not so much care of my life, but if we fail the future we leave for our love ones.

My point I was trying to make exactly.

We may have no control of where and by whom, we come to life at birth, BUT....... you always can chose the way you leave this reality. I know a big portion of the Greek population, is giving a very loud answer to this.

But there is a very big possibility, that GD may fail. WHY?

Because what is attacking us can not be faced by been an EU slave and dependable from them. A political group as realities stand now and taking as given GD can and will win the elections and make a government still can not win that be the time they will lose and fail, unless they have support from Russia and they move very fast.

And my enemies so you know I dont hate them actually I have absolute no emotion for them. To me are study as targets. You can not hate a target and if you angry, ( whoever he/she is) then is ourselves we are angry of doing nothing but when we can not attack our own self, most people they find something to hate and be what they hate fault, of our short comings.

Do you understand what I mean?

Petrinos Frouros
November 12th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Do you understand what I mean?

Yes. Still, hate is an important aspect of the struggle. I'm pretty sure the imprisoned Golden Dawners feel a lot of it at the moment.

HardHawk
November 12th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Yes. Still, hate is an important aspect of the struggle. I'm pretty sure the imprisoned Golden Dawners feel a lot of it at the moment.

OK if you say so. I think most people confuse anger with hate. In any case not something worth to turn into a debate and senseless words, but personally I can not understand any one who come and say they hate all negros or all muslims or everything it scares them, they can not explain or are scared shitless from it.

GD it is a political group with well over a million voters right now, if not twice as much. Next elections will show this if any ever happen as Greece destiny according to the zionists is to cease to exist as a nation same with Cyprus and few other countries if they have their way. Basically they try to turn it into another Yugoslavia or Libya..........

If you speak of the hard core of GD, you could not be farther than the truth thinking what drive them is hate or allow themselves to feel that way and leave emotion, to lead their actions. This I know personally, not hear saying or assumption, but even if you dont have access to them you can always study their moves one after the other and what they did in organized manner as a group and not as individuals, then you understand that what is been done up to now is done with cool heads and not based on hate.

Their job one they do excellent for the moment, is to lead people to the ultimate target not wasting energy and time we dont have in spastic moves or revenge and punishment. And no I dont think any one of them hate what is happening to them they are soldiers they knew the price they have to pay and if you notice we are winning. From the followers as is with all humans yes I think they hate too much to think anything else but their hate, but very precise planning that is executed according to the plan.

When they are where the Greek people are ready to put them, then there is our laws and our ways to take care of the traitors and enemies of our nation.

luftwaffensoldat
November 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Still, hate is an important aspect of the struggle.

Kai Murros On Hate - YouTube

Abigail Johnson
March 2nd, 2014, 11:25 AM
I went to college with this nigger and she finished and received an Associates degree. She informed the class that she will only be seeking a part time job because she would lose welfare if she worked full time. BTW she is not married and has 8 kids. She receives over $1000 in food stamps. She is also sleeping with a married man and had a child with him. The government has paid for her to go to school and housing. I worked my ass off and had to pay for it all by myself and that nigger got a free ride! WTF

Thad Charles
March 2nd, 2014, 04:58 PM
I went to college with this nigger and she finished and received an Associates degree. She informed the class that she will only be seeking a part time job because she would lose welfare if she worked full time. BTW she is not married and has 8 kids. She receives over $1000 in food stamps. She is also sleeping with a married man and had a child with him. The government has paid for her to go to school and housing. I worked my ass off and had to pay for it all by myself and that nigger got a free ride! WTF
It's your White privilege, duh

http://s5.postimg.org/ksjt1wfjr/WHITE_GENOCIDE_PROJECT.jpg

rod crowley
March 2nd, 2014, 07:20 PM
Because they've survived solely by living off the Aryan.

elbwgreez
March 2nd, 2014, 10:25 PM
If nigs are considered human, then I do hate them. They're not just retarded - they are the opposite of virtuous in every way. However, if nigs are considered more ape then man, I'll give them credit for nearly acquiring the ability to speak. They are then ugly, impressive animals.

ss alyy
March 2nd, 2014, 10:35 PM
Because they've survived solely by living off the Aryan.

White man's burden! Carrying shit skins.

luftwaffensoldat
March 6th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Niggers are biological weapons used by liberals and jews to kill off white people.

The Multiculturalist
March 9th, 2014, 05:09 PM
"Nigger" it's a politically incorrect term, you should all be thrown to jail just for saying that.

RickHolland
March 10th, 2014, 03:19 AM
"Nigger" it's a politically incorrect term, you should all be thrown to jail just for saying that.

Did you just said the N-Word?

You already made some progress my friend.

How would you kill the N-Word?

By putting everybody in jail when they are politically incorrect?

How can you kill the NIGGER in you?