PDA

View Full Version : Now nigger women want white men..

Extreme_Hate
June 2nd, 2007, 09:51 AM
It appears that even these black chimps can't stand living with their own gorillas anymore. Now they want that big bad white cock lol. They are tired of AIDS and tired of finding out their "thugs" are actually secretive gay buttpirates.

AND THEIR NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! LOL Literally take it up the ass anymore from their own species. So now they are out of the jungle and hunting down good clean white men. The question is, what kind of white man would want to fuck a monkey?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_1_55/ai_57046411

Rex E. Cuto
June 2nd, 2007, 10:08 AM
Nothing new. Back in college, there was this little Oreo who wanted to go out with me. She just loved white boys with ponytails (I had one back then).

I also had a redheaded girlfriend... why would I trade way down for a monkey? I wound up having to break it to her... she finally asked me if the reason I wouldn't go out with her was because she was black.

Maybe an Oreo, but she didn't mind playing that race card.

SSanguine
June 2nd, 2007, 10:58 AM
WHAT'S BEHIND THE ESCALATING TREND?

:rolleyes: Stupidity, Lack of respect, jew Media :rolleyes:

So, that's what it comes down too? I suppose now we should all follow the trend and be ~*~"trrrrrrrendy"~*~ getting ourselves some aids infested monkeys as mates?

I think not. This is just another blah blah article that's trying to let idiots know "That it's okay to live interacially and be with niggers and whoever else you want to be with."

Yuck.

Warlord
June 2nd, 2007, 11:10 AM
Not news. Some black women want children bred from White men. They even have and expression, "Light, bright and near White. (I am not sure of the "near White" part, but I do remember the first two words.) This isn't necessarily for marriage or a long term relationship. They just think a half-breed would be more attractive and have a better chance in life.

The Warlord

YANKEE_JIM
June 2nd, 2007, 11:16 AM
she finally asked me if the reason I wouldn't go out with her was because she was black.

Maybe an Oreo, but she didn't mind playing that race card.

"Iss becawse ahm black...right?"

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/07/01/20070601164209990001
Caisha Gayles, whose diploma was withheld because her family cheered at commencement, called it "one of the worst days of my life."

Gayles was one of five students denied diplomas from the lone public high school in Galesburg after enthusiastic friends or family members cheered for them during commencement.

About a month before the May 27 ceremony, Galesburg High students and their parents had to sign a contract promising to act in dignified way. Violators were warned they could be denied their diplomas and barred from the after-graduation party.

-Jim

Augustus Sutter
June 2nd, 2007, 11:43 AM
It appears that even these black chimps can't stand living with their own gorillas anymore. Now they want that big bad white cock lol. They are tired of AIDS and tired of finding out their "thugs" are actually secretive gay buttpirates.

AND THEIR NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! LOL Literally take it up the ass anymore from their own species. So now they are out of the jungle and hunting down good clean white men. The question is, what kind of white man would want to fuck a monkey?

God, if that's not enough to make you go permanently limp I don't know what is.

Ovidio
June 2nd, 2007, 11:49 AM

the reason is very simple, affirmative action has given these "women" some degree of education. seeing as black men are irresponsible, unable to read, and bang anything that moves, negro women are "movin on up" i guarantee you its a social status thing.

Cate
June 2nd, 2007, 12:00 PM

Say it isn't so! What a hoot! What self-respecting White man would look twice at a black 400 pound (they call it "healthy" not obese) illiterate ape, with a nasty disposition and foul mouth, not to mention an STD incubator from all those sexy (their observation, not mine) black men she's been bedding since age 10.

America for Whites, Africa for blacks. There is no other solution.

dtklamf
June 2nd, 2007, 02:31 PM
It's also because at this point white men are emasculated enough to deal with their bullshit. If a white man who isn't in a relationship with a nigger refuses to stand up to them, could you imagine one who is doing it?

Librarian
June 2nd, 2007, 04:04 PM
It appears that even these black chimps can't stand living with their own gorillas anymore.
Perhaps they are trying to evolve.

Rex E. Cuto
June 2nd, 2007, 04:14 PM

-Jim

Her words exactly! I told her "yeah, as a matter of fact it is because you're black."

That didn't go over well.

I just remembered that she later talked shit about my girlfriend at that time... how my GF was a wimp because she did exactly what I fucking told her to do when I told her to do it. Nigger women can't handle that sort of behavior.

birdman77
June 2nd, 2007, 04:22 PM
just take a big, long look at the average nigger buck today.
1)don't respect women
2) don't work
3)don't care for their niglets
4) more often, deny their niglets all together
5) at least 60% on the "down low"
6)highest rate of AIDS on the planet, aside from "out" gay men
7)highest rate of other STDs on the planet
8) most live a "gangsta" life style
9) very seldom monogymous
with that said, i often hear about countless nigresses' complaining about the lack of "good black men".
with 70% of nigger babies born out of wedlock, many nigresses' have taken notice, and are looking elsewhere because their own maternal instinct has been violated by their own men.
while the lack of civilized behavior is severely lacking in both negro sexes, i suspect that the average nigress is much better behaved, than the average nigger buck.
looking at the facts, if i were a nigress, i'd be looking elsewhere as well.

Ironguard1940
June 2nd, 2007, 07:00 PM
Any White person, man or woman, that decides to date, mate and procreate outside of their race has permanently disgraced themselves, their families and to a large degree their race. I personally know one White man whose son married a nigger and he basically disowned the race traitor son-of-a-bitch. There are other mixed-race couples, such as nigger-chink, that I could not care less about. Where I work there is this arrogant nigger buck that is trying to get into this White girl's pants. She told me that she does not date niggers, but it does not appear that she objects to the nigger's advances. I found out later she does not date niggers because her parents hate them. I suspect if they found out she was dating that coon, they would disown her and rightfully so. 50 years ago that nigger would have been lynched for even talking to a White woman. The White girl at work would have been dealt with as well for actually allowing the nigger to hit on her. THAT is the way it should be.

Ovidio
June 2nd, 2007, 07:04 PM
Any White person, man or woman, that decides to date, mate and procreate outside of their race has permanently disgraced themselves, their families and to a large degree their race. I personally know one White man whose son married a nigger and he basically disowned the race traitor son-of-a-bitch. There are other mixed-race couples, such as nigger-chink, that I could not care less about. Where I work there is this arrogant nigger buck that is trying to get into this White girl's pants. She told me that she does not date niggers, but it does not appear that she objects to the nigger's advances. I found out later she does not date niggers because her parents hate them. I suspect if they found out she was dating that coon, they would disown her and rightfully so. 50 years ago that nigger would have been lynched for even talking to a White woman. The White girl at work would have been dealt with as well for actually allowing the nigger to hit on her. THAT is the way it should be.

i say let them. the more of these clowns we weed out, the less people we will have on this earth. and nature can have her balance.

Oy Ze Hate
June 2nd, 2007, 07:43 PM

Caisha Gayles, whose diploma was withheld because her family cheered at commencement, called it "one of the worst days of my life."

-Jim

Man, that must have been a really bad day. Because niggers have a shitload of bad days...being that they're niggers.

Enemy_of_Juden
June 2nd, 2007, 08:53 PM
A mulatto son to a white man will never be the man his father is, but a piece of shit from the man he was.
A mulatto daughter to a white woman will never be the woman her mother is, but a piece of shit that took to long to come out of her.
I'd like to know why white men would waste their seeds on black holes, or why white women would waste childbearing on a nappy headed deformed looking beast.
How can a white man or woman go out in public with a half-nigger child and thinking people will believe it's his or her child. It looks nothing like them, it isn't as smart as them, and it's ass ugly.
Why would an attractive white person breed with a black when they know well they could have had any decent white mate in the world? I saw a good looking white man with a fat nigress today and I sneered in their direction. Later on I saw a pretty white girl with her fat nigger date and I gave them the evil eye. I think they got the idea.
Harass these traitors.

Dave C.
June 3rd, 2007, 12:44 AM
http://http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/07/01/20070601164209990001

Is it really her fault she is on the wrong continent? The southern plantation owner's greed brought her here...........and the jewish stranglehold on America keeps her here.

As far as this young black female who just graduated high school.............cut her a bit of slack, huh? She would probably be considered very beautiful.............back in Africa. :D

YANKEE_JIM
June 3rd, 2007, 12:51 AM
She would probably be considered very beautiful.............back in Africa. :D

http://www.jefallbright.net/images/20050804a.gif

-Jim

birdman77
June 3rd, 2007, 12:55 AM
damn, that's an ugly nigress! even for a nigress.
that picture was taken BEFORE she spread dung, urine, and mud all over herself to ward away the flies:D

parrots are smarter than niggers:)

SSanguine
June 3rd, 2007, 01:10 PM
Are you sure?? ;) I didn't realize they were intelligent enough to recognize any 'standards of beauty' ... Even in Africa, they must become confused seeing as they all look alike. Black, black, and more black. Must be a hard place at night time. :p

http://http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/07/01/20070601164209990001

Is it really her fault she is on the wrong continent? The southern plantation owner's greed brought her here...........and the jewish stranglehold on America keeps her here.

As far as this young black female who just graduated high school.............cut her a bit of slack, huh? She would probably be considered very beautiful.............back in Africa. :D

Ravening Wolf
June 3rd, 2007, 01:16 PM
Miscegenation is a crime against God, nature, race, nation, family, morals and beauty!!!:eek: :( :mad:

ngrh8r
June 3rd, 2007, 02:20 PM
It does seem that more baboon bitches are going after Whiteboys these days.
Really disgusting. Having a nigger bitch look at you lustfully produces this sickening feeling, like maggots are eating your soul. Nigger females are just as sexually depraved and predatory as the males.

Tanboule
June 3rd, 2007, 02:28 PM
"Even in Africa, they must become confused seeing as they all look alike. Black, black, and more black. Must be a hard place at night time." :p

Not at all...they only need to keep smiling!

Enemy_of_Juden
June 3rd, 2007, 02:36 PM
It's a capital crime. It's more a crime than murder, it's a murder to one's bloodline. The lives and hard work of many is thrown away, flushed away, defiled, tainted, wasted, it's a crime against humanity, it's child abuse, it's against the laws of nature. God gave our earth the different races to remain intact, as pure as they could remain, it's like God gave us the ocean, the forests, they should be preserved in their purest form for future generations. There is nothing more beautiful than a racially pure white person. A white who crosses racial boundaries is no longer white but a mud. Nothing better than a filthy repulsive mongrel mud. Mongrel dogs may be cute and endearing but a mongrel human is inhumane. It's disgusting and goes against the laws of nature. It is conceived in sin, it has no race, no identity, an abomination.
Mulattos are usually uglier than the full-blooded nigger, they are freaks. How can any mulatto son become the man his white father was? He's not even fully human. His father had the chance and the opportunity to seek a white mate and fulfill his duties to his race by seeking a white woman but he chooses some animal whore to fulfill his twisted fantasies. Bestiality desirable? Same goes for white women and their mulatto daughters, especially blonde women. How can they take their mutt out in public and have people believe it's her daughter? How can she believe it looks like her. Her bloodline ended with it's creation. It's not even supposed to exist.:mad: :( :mad: :(

SSanguine
June 3rd, 2007, 10:24 PM
Sure, until their teeth decay and rot out of their skulls .........

"Even in Africa, they must become confused seeing as they all look alike. Black, black, and more black. Must be a hard place at night time." :p

Not at all...they only need to keep smiling!

Enemy_of_Juden
June 3rd, 2007, 10:47 PM
Hopefully more people will become awakened to our crisis. This is more important than the negroes 'starving' in Africa. Our race is more important than these slightly more evolved apes. We've seen their crimes, we've seen their stupidity, we've had enough. Enough of the silent genocide that our race has been facing for centuries, we will not go out silent. We are not going anywhere! Our race is suffering a demographic crisis! Not just our race but our continent! Europe is for the Europeans! If any non whites living in Europe are reading this thread get out of Europe now before we force you out! Whites have the right too, the right to their own homelands! :mad::(

Sex between a black and a white is an abomination. It's not right, people need to realize this. Wake up from your slumber! It should be illegal to have interracial sex. Both races get destroyed. It's going to adversely affect us all unless we act soon and with force. Race-mixing also means more health problems. Sickle cell anemia is practically unknown in Africa. It showed up when foolish whites decided to fool around with blacks. The Jews promote diversity to ultimately destroy it. Preserve diversity by keeping the races in their correct continents. Forcing races to live together is not going to fight racism, it created racism. Fortunately most people do not race-mix. But those who do are no longer members of their race. They have cut themselves off completely from their bloodline, thousands of years of racial purity, selective breeding, thrown away.

I understand that different people can fall in love, but they don't think for the future. They carry the duty to carry on their race to the next generation, it is one's duty to preserve one's race. All races deserve to be preserved, all races deserve to be happy. But all races should be where they belong. Multiculturalism isn't a blessing, it's a disease, it's a silent holocaust. The Jews are not the victim, the Jews are the enemy. The army is the biggest promoter of race-mixing. Why? The Jews want whites to die for their evil country. They are crafty enough to know that when the white is not in his natural habitat he will yearn for strange flesh. He will defile his own flesh. Race-mixing is murder. Race mixers should be jailed. Race mixers should be condemned to the deepest pits of hell.

White people, it's time to start having more babies with other white people of course. We already have quality in our race, now all we need is quantity. We are the greatest peoples in this world. We are the truly diverse race. Other races pine for the diversity our race possesses but they ruin it in their conquest. Making more ugly indistinct muds doesn't help diversity, it thwarts it. Read between the lines. Don't cross racial lines.

Leshrac
June 3rd, 2007, 11:33 PM
Am i the only one who noticed this shit was dated

Nov, 1999

?

This just in ? Wow, back to the future ! -____-'

Australianrage
June 4th, 2007, 12:43 AM
The thought of some black woman lusting after the contents of my testicles makes me want to puke.
I would sooner have sex with a farm animal.
Even if the last woman on Earth was a nigger it would not happen. I would be physically incapable of achieving an erection that would allow me to do the deed.
I think that I am going to go and vomit now.

Justin Lee
June 4th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Her words exactly! I told her "yeah, as a matter of fact it is because you're black."

That didn't go over well.

LOL

I've done that before. What's funny is they ask you, and then act surprised.

Like I'm going to give them a sympathy fuck so I don't seem "racist".

I wonder if that's ever worked. Wouldn't doubt it. There's some spineless White men out there.

odin
June 4th, 2007, 03:05 PM
LOL

I've done that before. What's funny is they ask you, and then act surprised.

Like I'm going to give them a sympathy fuck so I don't seem "racist".
I wonder if that's ever worked. Wouldn't doubt it. There's some spineless White men out there.Not a "sympathy fuck," but a "guilt fuck." White guilt. That's how nigger bucks get White girls...particularly young White girls (high school and college age) who don't want to be called "racist."

Lisa
June 4th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Hopefully more people will become awakened to our crisis. This is more important than the negroes 'starving' in Africa. Our race is more important than these slightly more evolved apes. We've seen their crimes, we've seen their stupidity, we've had enough. Enough of the silent genocide that our race has been facing for centuries, we will not go out silent. We are not going anywhere! Our race is suffering a demographic crisis! Not just our race but our continent! Europe is for the Europeans! If any non whites living in Europe are reading this thread get out of Europe now before we force you out! Whites have the right too, the right to their own homelands! :mad::(

Sex between a black and a white is an abomination. It's not right, people need to realize this. Wake up from your slumber! It should be illegal to have interracial sex. Both races get destroyed. It's going to adversely affect us all unless we act soon and with force. Race-mixing also means more health problems. Sickle cell anemia is practically unknown in Africa. It showed up when foolish whites decided to fool around with blacks. The Jews promote diversity to ultimately destroy it. Preserve diversity by keeping the races in their correct continents. Forcing races to live together is not going to fight racism, it created racism. Fortunately most people do not race-mix. But those who do are no longer members of their race. They have cut themselves off completely from their bloodline, thousands of years of racial purity, selective breeding, thrown away.

I understand that different people can fall in love, but they don't think for the future. They carry the duty to carry on their race to the next generation, it is one's duty to preserve one's race. All races deserve to be preserved, all races deserve to be happy. But all races should be where they belong. Multiculturalism isn't a blessing, it's a disease, it's a silent holocaust. The Jews are not the victim, the Jews are the enemy. The army is the biggest promoter of race-mixing. Why? The Jews want whites to die for their evil country. They are crafty enough to know that when the white is not in his natural habitat he will yearn for strange flesh. He will defile his own flesh. Race-mixing is murder. Race mixers should be jailed. Race mixers should be condemned to the deepest pits of hell.

White people, it's time to start having more babies with other white people of course. We already have quality in our race, now all we need is quantity. We are the greatest peoples in this world. We are the truly diverse race. Other races pine for the diversity our race possesses but they ruin it in their conquest. Making more ugly indistinct muds doesn't help diversity, it thwarts it. Read between the lines. Don't cross racial lines.

Ciao Bella.

You won't find many race-mixers in this forum.

Do you live in Italy? How many children do you have?

Enemy_of_Juden
June 4th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Ciao Bella.

You won't find many race-mixers in this forum.

Do you live in Italy? How many children do you have?

To answer your questions (1. I don't live in Italy (2. I don't have children yet I plan to when the right white man comes along.