PDA

View Full Version : Video of faggot Duane Chapman Sucking Nigger Dick

melcur
November 7th, 2007, 10:32 AM
http://pcapostate.wordpress.com/2007/11/07/video-of-faggot-apologist-duane-dog-chapman-crying-and-apologizing-to-blacks-on-hannity-and-colmes/

blueskies
November 7th, 2007, 10:56 AM
I seen it last night on Hannity exclusive interview, pathetic itz not enough we level the playing field for the genetic inferior who still can’t hacked, but to remove the thought in our head etc. The parasites are in frantic mode of the Kwa implosion in the coming decade.

YANKEE_JIM
November 7th, 2007, 11:06 AM
http://pcapostate.wordpress.com/2007/11/07/video-of-faggot-apologist-duane-dog-chapman-crying-and-apologizing-to-blacks-on-hannity-and-colmes/

God, I hope I live to see the day and/or read about someone jamming an icepick into Sean Hannity's forehead. :)

-Jim

Fred
November 7th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Nobody likes a groveling wimp.:puke:

BTW
I hate Niggers!

You can quote me on that.

F.S.
November 7th, 2007, 11:31 AM
If you listen close, you can hear the sound of Chapman's
balls drying up and disappearing.

Its already been mentioned, this guy claims to be part indian, and is 'down' with the brothers, so its not as if he was like minded.

Just pisses me off he is 'white' to Niggers, just as they see Jews as being white.
Screw you Dog.

H.B.
November 7th, 2007, 11:55 AM
He needs to cut that Monster Mullet from Hell - does he still think this is still the 1970's? Maybe see can have "Reverend" Sharpton do it on national TV - while he licks Sharpton's black monkey feet and continues to grovel?

Does he think that wearing that ridiculous mane of hair makes him look like J-E-E-E-W-S-S-U-S?

Chapman, a former gang member with 18 prior convictions for armed robbery,[2] was sentenced to five years in a Texas prison in 1977 after being convicted of the first degree murder of Jeremy Oliver.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Chapman#_note-2

How the fuck do you manage to fuck up 18 times (and those are just the 18 times he was caught!)?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4d/Dog-Chapman.jpg/800px-Dog-Chapman.jpg

Check out his wife - a total (cellulite) supremacist troll from hell.

Pathetic – he should have killed himself and removed himself from the gene pool a long time ago.

Holly
November 7th, 2007, 12:51 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/Hollyum/dogape.gif

Richard H.
November 7th, 2007, 01:12 PM
far be it from me to point fingers; but I sorta thought Chapman had some grit after he caught that multiple rapist Andrew Luster in mexico; I guess I was wrong; maybe Beth's tits hit Dog in the head too many times and now he has brain damage:krofl it's definately time for the dog to retire; cuz he's really burned out

Richard H.
November 7th, 2007, 01:13 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f332/Hollyum/dogape.gif

:krofl:krofl:krofl

Axel Faaborg
November 7th, 2007, 03:51 PM
That video's no good, you don't get to see him on his knees sucking the black community's dick as much as he was when he had that mud preacher with him.

Wei▀mann
November 7th, 2007, 05:31 PM
God, I hope I live to see the day and/or read about someone jamming an icepick into Sean Hannity's forehead. :)

-Jim

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:krofl:krofl:krofl

Unfortunately I DID watch the Interview last night on Hannishitty .

I CAN`T BELIEVE how a 60 plus years old "tough guy" :rolleyes: COULD SUCK SUB-ANIMAL KIKE AND APE DICK! LIKE A VACUUM CLEANER, DOING DEEP THROATS BETTER THAN a Vietnamese hooker! :puke:

Sometimes I though I was watching "A Fagg soap Opera" or a "Maury JewPovich show!:mad:

Seeing that guy with tears in his eyes kissing GORILLAS`ASS ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS!!!

almost made me PUKE!!! :puke:

The MOST PATHETIC part was when HE ASKED TO BE BURIED (I hope ALIVE) NEXT TO SUB-ANIMAL NIGGERS SLAVES!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:hflol:hflol:hflol:hflol:hflol:hflol:hflol:hflol:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl:krofl

That FAGG chapman just WON the:

GAY OF THE YEAR AWARD

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rounder
November 7th, 2007, 06:00 PM
They A L L cave in to jewsmedia pressure.

Put yourselves into The Dog's shoes. Making $1 million a year or more, lots of family and friends on his payroll, famous idol to millions worldwide, etc.

If he'd refused to apologize and suck-up, he'd lose it all, and he'd be hounded or threatened for the rest of his life, as would his entire family, everytime they showed their faces in public.

The same pressure that forced him to apologize is the same pressure that forces 99.9 % of WNs to remain anonymous.

"No way out but thru the jews."

Jett Rink
November 7th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Maybe if he didnt spend it as fast as he made it he wouldnt need to grovel.

I heard him refer to himself as a "White Man" in this interview from last night, thats strange since he constantly talks about his "Native American" mother.

It seems old Eagle Eyes Chapman doesnt have two IQ points to rub together, since he could have easily claimed his non-white get out of jail free card.

Axel Faaborg
November 7th, 2007, 06:48 PM

Put yourselves into The Dog's shoes. Making $1 million a year or more, lots of family and friends on his payroll, famous idol to millions worldwide, etc.

If he'd refused to apologize and suck-up, he'd lose it all, and he'd be hounded or threatened for the rest of his life, as would his entire family, everytime they showed their faces in public.

The same pressure that forced him to apologize is the same pressure that forces 99.9 % of WNs to remain anonymous.

"No way out but thru the jews."

He's going to lose it all anyway. They've already canceled his show. Better to go out like a man.

Rounder
November 7th, 2007, 07:54 PM
He's going to lose it all anyway. They've already canceled his show. Better to go out like a man.

Well, they canceled Imus' too, but after months of grovelling on his knees, he's back on the air waves.

If Chapman plays his cards right, and makes a few large donations to kike and koon "charities", while continuing to grovel profusely, the kike media hounds will "humanely" allow his show to continue.

But seriously, don't you find it a bit hypocritical for cyber space WNs to remain anonymous for fear of losing their jobs, while badmouthing Chapman for apologizing in order to keep his ??

Btw, Hitler refused to marry and have children for the sole reason it would have made him more vulnerable to jewish threats and blackmail, therefore a less effective leader.

Axel Faaborg
November 7th, 2007, 08:04 PM
But seriously, don't you find it a bit hypocritical for cyber space WNs to remain anonymous for fear of losing their jobs, while badmouthing Chapman for apologizing in order to keep his ??

Indeed, I do a bit. I personally don't have that problem, because my job's so shitty that I don't care if I lose it. :D

Donnachaidh
November 7th, 2007, 08:38 PM
This couldn't have happened to a nicer scumbag. Chapman is a POS. His holier than thou attitude was sickening in light of his own past. I wouldn't even consider him a white man. And that sow of his, WTF is that. Looks like a yooish beauty to me. And the kids look like a bunch of degenerates. I wonder how much his son sold the old man out for. What do you think the Enquirer paid for that tape? At any rate, fuck him. He'd be the first to come after you for a bounty paid by the jews. Let him eat shit and die.

Joe_J.
November 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM
He's gone. His groveling will do him no good and I agree that he should have gone out like a man. I suspect that Whites that watched his show now just consider him another gutless coward and won't watch if it comes back. Niggers, I suspect, either don't watch or won't return. That leaves mexishits and they watch univision, not dog.

MikeTodd
November 7th, 2007, 09:05 PM
I still think this whole incident has been contrived from the start!:eek:Most of these affairs are put-ons!:rolleyes: To what end :[]knows!:confused:

6KILLER
November 7th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Just saw Larry King Live, Dog was not only sucking nigger dick he was swallowing. :D

Wei▀mann
November 7th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Actually he CHOKED ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there ONE single Person that actually BELIEVE dogs`s repentance words?

Jett Rink
November 7th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Dogs eat their own vomit dont they?

Rounder
November 8th, 2007, 06:19 AM
Indeed, I do a bit. I personally don't have that problem, because my job's so shitty that I don't care if I lose it. :D

An honest comment. Thanks.

Rounder
November 8th, 2007, 06:32 AM
This couldn't have happened to a nicer scumbag. Chapman is a POS. His holier than thou attitude was sickening in light of his own past. I wouldn't even consider him a white man. And that sow of his, WTF is that. Looks like a yooish beauty to me. And the kids look like a bunch of degenerates. I wonder how much his son sold the old man out for. What do you think the Enquirer paid for that tape? At any rate, fuck him. He'd be the first to come after you for a bounty paid by the jews. Let him eat shit and die.

His son was paid $15,000 and bought a truck with the money, according to The Dog on last nite's Larry King show.

I watch "Dog The Bounty Hunter" fairly often. He and his whole family habitually use the word "M.F.'er", including his daughter who yelled it numerous times on one show at a young white guy she was holding onto trying to prevent from escaping.

One minute they're all holding hands in prayer, the next they're screaming nigger ghetto filth, and doing both in front of TV cameras, while thinking it's all perfectly cool and normal.

SouthernCross
November 8th, 2007, 07:26 AM
You sucked his dick "Round-the-twister".

Your wife the nigger fucked him also.

melcur
November 8th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Here's a video of Dog and his nigger loving family attacking a REAL white man and his wife for defending their own property. Dog's wife MUST be a Jewess, she certainly acts like one.

http://pcapostate.wordpress.com/2007/11/08/still-think-dog-chapman-is-a-hero/

Joe McGee
November 8th, 2007, 09:47 AM
His son was paid $15,000 and bought a truck with the money, according to The Dog on last nite's Larry King show.

I watch "Dog The Bounty Hunter" fairly often. He and his whole family habitually use the word "M.F.'er", including his daughter who yelled it numerous times on one show at a young white guy she was holding onto trying to prevent from escaping.

One minute they're all holding hands in prayer, the next they're screaming nigger ghetto filth, and doing both in front of TV cameras, while thinking it's all perfectly cool and normal.

And yet you still, as you say, "watch it fairly often?" And you watch Larry King too?

Joe McGee
November 8th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Here's a video of Dog and his nigger loving family attacking a REAL white man and his wife for defending their own property. Dog's wife MUST be a Jewess, she certainly acts like one.

http://pcapostate.wordpress.com/2007/11/08/still-think-dog-chapman-is-a-hero/

looks like Dog's wigger kid was about to get his ass kicked 'till they all jumped in to help him, just like niggers, they fight in packs, Fuck Dog, I hope some nigger caps his traitor ass.

Vonbluvens
November 8th, 2007, 09:52 AM
All this ass-kissing just to get your stupid program back on T.V.

What a fucking coward.

melcur
November 8th, 2007, 10:03 AM
looks like Dog's wigger kid was about to get his ass kicked 'till they all jumped in to help him, just like niggers, they fight in packs, Fuck Dog, I hope some nigger caps his traitor ass.

Oh Jebus, I pray for such a thing - wouldn't that be justice?

Jack
November 9th, 2007, 07:53 PM

Just about every celebrity that made politically incorrect remarks about race like John Rocker, Micheal Richards and Dom Imus tried to apologize to some extent. It it seems to me that Daune Dog Chapman has outdone all these others combined in the realm of groveling, crying and apologizing.
I'm just disgusted and appalled at the degree in which Dog Chapman is groveling and laying it on so thick! He is going on and on and on, apologizing, crying, begging to be forgiven, over and over again!!

All Dog had to say was " I regret this situation, I'm sorry to anyone who's been offended" AND THAT'S IT!! Period! End of discussion! No more comment! The he could just let this blow over and allow the chips to fall were they may.

NONE of this stupid, asinine crap about...
Being buried with Black slaves.
Saying he would kill himself if that's what it took for people would forgive him.
Calling Blacks bothers with a different mother, then start to cry.
Say that Blacks have brought the world many "gifts"

It's just sickening how Dog has thrown away his self respect like he has. I truly feel embarrassed for him!

Flame Baiter
November 9th, 2007, 08:22 PM
This guy is a POS from the start:

18 armed robberies? WTF? Those are only the times he was caught. And then the way he snivels and weasels his way into private residences without a search warrant. Kwaps usually have to get search warrants, but not this scumbag.

The reason he is so good at catching scumbags is because he is one of them himself. He's not very bright as some of these posts already have shown. He should know better that the kikes want you to admit your "guilt" and have you beg for forgiveness, and then execute you anyway.

Like father like son too. The boy ruined his father's career for a quick buck. Another POS.

Wei▀mann
November 9th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Please read the following " PUSSY STATEMENTS (with Crying Background sounds)

"I want to be buried next to slaves"

"Uncle dog made a TERRIBLE mistake
Uncle dog `s gonna be punished"

"I would KILL MYSELF to make things straight"

"I thought I was COOL ENOUGH to use the NIGGER word"

"I ALWAYS SAID IT OUT OF LOVE none of hate"

Honestly he is the MOST PATHETIC OLD MAN IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD!

HE `S BEEN CRYING LIKE A PUSSY FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS ALL OVER THE MEDIA!

WHAT A F****** PUSSY

I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR A DRUNK HOMELESS passing out in the middle of the street THAN FOR THAT PIECE OF SHIT!

DOG DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND COMMIT A "HARAKIRI" ASAP!!!!!!!!

YOU SUB-HUMAN Faggot!!!!!!!

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Jett Rink
November 9th, 2007, 09:21 PM
xEVp9UE_AYQ