View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2012 #486
Greg Johnson
Banned

Alex,

I listened to the end of this interview, where I was discussed. Your claim that I told you in an email (an email that is conveniently lost on an old computer) that I am a homosexual is a flat out lie. (And anyone with ears can HEAR it in your voice.) I have our old correspondence. But I don't need to check it, because I know that I said nothing of the kind, nor would I.

I wrote an article protesting the crude queer bashing on VNN. I republished that article in my CONFESSIONS OF A RELUCTANT HATER. If you want, you can use that as a fig leaf.

You admitted that you were being an asshole. Why not clear the air fully and just admit that you pulled that claim out of your ass in anger, because I was besting you in a debate? You speak of your political instincts and deride me for my lack thereof. Well, you constantly urge people to imitate the Jews: lie, cheat, and kill. That pretty much impeaches your credibility as a source right there. If that is what you mean by political instincts, I am pleased to be without them.

I have accused you, Brad Griffin, Sam Dickson, and others of narcissism, and I mean it in a very specific sense: narcissists lie, cheat, and even kill to project and maintain a false image of themselves in their own minds and the minds of others. They refuse to take responsibility for their acts, preferring to make others pay the price, because admission of responsibility would threaten their false self-image, their desire to always seem to be in the right. Such people are often called "sore losers." M. Scott Peck simply describes them as "evil."

I don't see any value in associating with such people. I even have doubts about the wisdom of writing this, because even addressing you this way presupposes that you have a modicum of honesty and decency.

This is my beef with you: You are a very clever writer, but you aren't honest, and it sabotages you and destroys your credibility.

Hell, it harms my credibility even to address you. As a friend pointed out to me: "A man whose colleagues are Kevin MacDonald and Phil Rushton cannot also treat Alex Linder and Hunter Wallace as colleagues, because the latter are morally and psychologically, if not ideologically, the same as the kind of creeps who attack and harass MacDonald and Rushton. It is indecent to associate with such people, even to attack them."