View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012 #1195
Cesar Tort

IMHO, a big deal of the disagreement between Griffin and Linder lies in something that’s not so obvious: Old Time Christianity is not exactly “Secular Christianity”, although the latter is the bastard son of the former. A Swede that is now retired from the boards wrote in a counter-jihad blog:
With Christ as part of the equation, the Christian ethics of the Gospels became balanced. Humans were seen as imperfect and it was Christ who covered for us with his self-sacrifice. In Secular Christianity [i.e., liberalism] each person has to be like Jesus himself, doing self-sacrifice, since there’s no other way to realize Christian ethics. On top of that, with the Industrial Revolution and the surplus it created in our societies, we came to the point where all the good deeds of Christian ethics could finally be executed by giving off our surplus to all the poor and weak foreign people around the world: food, Western medicine, and other aid.

We should remember that our progressivist paradigm, which is always going left, is based on Christian ethics. [my emphasis] And Christian ethics means the inversion of values. So it’s the weak that is considered good, while the strong is considered evil.
It is my belief that, presently, we are suffering from a secular form of runaway Franciscanism throughout the entire West (“each person has to be like Jesus himself, doing self-sacrifice, since there’s no other way to realize Christian ethics”).

What Brad at al fail to recognize is that the Grand Inquisitor, Tomas de Torquemada was as good Christian as St Francis. In other words, Christianity is presently experimenting its Yin phase after extenuating its core: its masculine Yang. “When a star dies, in its last phase it expands into a red giant, before it shrinks into a white dwarf. Liberalism is the red giant of Christianity. And just as a red giant is devoid of its core, it expands thousandfold while losing its substance and is about to die.”

Moribund Christianity must die so that a NS movement, a completely new star in human history, may be born.

Hope it starts in Greece…