View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2012 #11
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olesia Rhoswen View Post
http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/1...eli-web-sites/

So basically this is like online guerrilla warefare, is it? You can mobilize people worldwide and attack without being controlled by your country's own policy towards a country. Interesting... to be honest I haven't read much about these guys before. I wonder how long they can keep it up.
I first learned of them about 8-9 months ago, but as Varg mentioned any group of people can act under the Anonymous handle. Some claiming the name have been responsible for attacks on Pro-White sites also.

There are definitely White Nationalist Anonymous, but outnumbered like we are in just about every facet of society, including the cyber one.

This #OPisrael is probably the same types who were involved in the armada a few years back (I assume).

You can get a good bit of background by searching 'Anonymous' on YT, and they probably still have their own news site or so they did last I checked. You can also browse their IRC channel List which is formidable, although I would never enter one without protection.