View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2011 #7
Susan

Angry

No, the proper response would be self defense: taking out your gun and aiming at someone who is hitting someone or is coming after you.

The only thing that scatters niggers is gunshot.

This is just fucking ridiculous. No, really, this is just fucking ridiculous.

I'll see if my radio station mentions this at all. I'm sure they won't. I may call them and ask them if they ever mention anything that appears to be completely racially motivated unless it is a White person. Never mind: I already know the answer to that.

So this happened last night? For anyone here who watches tv, was there anything on any station at all about this?

The CCoC emailed me two articles, one done by a local affiliate and one done by NBC. Guess which one completely censored any mention of race? Yep, that's right: There was no mention at all of blacks in the article done by NBC. They were just "groups of people" attacking "people".

Goddamn lying jews. It's past time for someone to be doing anything about this abomination. Shame on us for just sitting here posting when there is a goddamn race war being waged in this country and White people don't even know it.