View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2007 #1
Flame Baiter
Banned

Default Army Slut Wife gets PREGNANT with other man's SEED.

OK, as far as I know this story isn't racial at all. That's why it's in Nutzpah. I think it's interesting and disturbing, just because of the shock value.

On another website that caters to women, there is this pregnancy blog. A woman talks about her pregnancy and her relationship with her husband. Basically a soldier gets shipped out to Iraq, and meanwhile, back on base, the wife has a "friend" who just "happens" to be a guy.

http://www.pregnancy.org/bulletinboa...ad.php?t=62360

The poor soldier is doing his duty. OK, he's doing his duty for ZOG. But for the moment, let's live in the fantasy world that this is a just war.

I don't want to spoil the thread at the other site. Because it does make for an interesting read. But, let me give you a hint:

Quote:
cuck·old (kkld, kk-)
n.
A man married to an unfaithful wife.
tr.v. cuck·old·ed, cuck·old·ing, cuck·olds
To make a cuckold of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English cokewald, from Anglo-Norman *cucuald, from cucu, the cuckoo, from Vulgar Latin *cucclus, from Latin cuclus.]
Word History: The allusion to the cuckoo on which the word cuckold is based may not be appreciated by those unfamiliar with the nesting habits of certain varieties of this bird. The female of some Old World cuckoos lays its eggs in the nests of other birds, leaving them to be cared for by the resident nesters. This parasitic tendency has given the female bird a figurative reputation for unfaithfulness as well. Hence in Old French we find the word cucuault, composed of cocu, "cuckoo, cuckold," and the pejorative suffix -ald and used to designate a husband whose wife has wandered afield like the female cuckoo. An earlier assumed form of the Old French word was borrowed into Middle English by way of Anglo-Norman. Middle English cokewold, the ancestor of Modern English cuckold, is first recorded in a work written around 1250.
And a segment off the site:

Quote:
Now, I bet this is the part where you think I am going to make excuses for what happened later. Nope, I knew exactly what I was doing. It was my intent when I went out to be exactly what he said I was and to do what he kept accusing me of doing. I didn't care anymore, he wanted a divorce? I was going to make sure he was divorcing me for a reason.
Dying to hear VNN'ers take on this.