View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2009 #20
Signal

Tactics similar to those mentioned in this article do work. A small increase in a price of a menu item or a slight surcharge for "special requests" will keep certain elements of what we call "society" out of your restaurant.

The owners of one night club I worked at a few years ago sold the place to niggers. Prior to this sale the establishment had a large regular clientele of White people.

After the sale the nigs turned the place into a nigger club. Soon after that they stopped paying the former owners, stole most of equipment from the kitchen and all of the televisions from the dining room and bar area and disappeared in the middle of the night. The original owners then took back over, brought the old White staff back in and reopened, hoping to regain the former White clientele that had kept the place in business for years prior to the sale.

The problem at this point was keeping the niggers who began to frequent the place under the nigger ownership out so that the White people would return.

It's a known fact that niggers like chicken, especially chicken wings. So when the place reopened we had a constant flow of niggers coming in and calling ordering chicken wings to go. In a bar you don't really want to cater to "to go" orders, because when people are just coming in, picking up food and leaving they aren't buying any booze and they aren't tipping the bartenders and waitresses.

As most would know chicken wings are generally sold in increments of 10 (10, 20, 30, 50, 100, etc) and most places offer a variety of flavors, i.e. mild, medium, hot, atomic, bar-b-que, lemonpepper, etc.

After the first few weeks, while looking over the receipts and orders from the kitchen I realized that we were having an overwhelming amount of "split orders" for chicken wings. What I mean by "split order" is that someone was ordering say 10 chicken wings, but instead of 10 mild, medium, hot or whatever the tickets were marked with shit like "10 wings - 3 medium, 3 mild, and 4 lemonpepper" or "10 wings - 8 lemonpepper and 2 bar-b-que". The majority of these orders were generally "to go" as well.

We then began to watch closely to see who exactly was placing these split orders. Yep, you guessed it. It was niggers.

This provided a simple fix. We started charging $1.00 extra for a split order and an additional .50 for a to go order. Within a week we had virtually no split orders coming in and the niggers began to get their wings from a wing trailer down the road.

Did the kitchen lose business because of this? Some would say yes, but it was unwanted "nigger business" and once the Whites saw that there was not a constant flow of niggers coming in and out buying chicken wings to go, the Whites began to spend more time drinking in the bar (liquor is where the profit comes from) and the money they spent there more than made up for any loss from the decline in chicken wing sales.

Also, eliminating the "lemonpepper" flavoring seemed to cut back on the nigger traffic as well. I don't know why but for some reason those black bastards love that rancid shit.