View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2007 #14
Prince_Vivid
Young/Lil Vivid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
Just because there are websites and movies about it doesn't mean we like it. I would bet that there are fewer than 1% of us that do.
You are confusing propoganda with products for the general market.
I guess the post is kind of centered around that website(*barf*)but I'm talking about things that happen in my every day life.

I'm pretty submerged in the night life(like most people my age)and I go by what I see on a regular basis. The last time I was at the bar a white guy who I didn't even know comes up to me and points out a girl(white)and tells me that I should go up and talk to her I kindly refused but he wouldn't even take no for an answer, "this is a college town, all that black and white stuff is over", he goes up to her and tells her that he has a 'buddy' that wants to talk to her. Of course I had hidden myself in the sea of people by that time, but who in the hell goes out of their way to do that? Sex isn't sick, the wreckless promotion of miscegenation is sick.
. -Huxley