View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2008 #9
Rudianos Forseti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
One of the prettiest towns I've ever been to was Skaneateles, New York, on the lake by the same name. Work took me there a couple of years ago for a week. Not a nigger to be found -- and I looked. The dishwashers in the restaurants were teenaged white kids with after-school jobs -- the way it's supposed to be. The trash man was even white.
I actually live there.

Skaneateles is the best town in all of Central New York, but it's also the wealthiest. It's quite separated from the rest of the state, and most people in that town look down negatively on everyone else for being "lesser".

Everyone that lives in the village or near the lake is either a lawyer or doctor, quite literally. At my doctor's office, all 4 of the regular doctors there live in Skaneateles. You're looking at $500,000+ homes for a small 2-bedroom 2-bath anywhere in or around the village. If you want something on the waterfront it's usually 1mil +.

So while it is a nice town, and the most beautiful in Central New York, you're not going to live in it unless you're rich.

As a law enforcement officer I don't make enough to live in the village or own waterfront property, to say the least, lol. I live in the outskirts of the village where you can get a cheaper home for $150-$200k, but the outskirts aren't that great.

If you want a real great example of a town being good because it's nigger-free, try any of the other small villages, like Elbridge NY. Very very safe place to life, virtually crime-free, and the only non-white people I've ever seen are a few mexicans who own a store there, and an asian famiuly who own a chinese restaurant. Elbridge is very lower-class, but with no niggers it's safe to live in!

edit: here's just an example to illustrate what I mean
http://www.ellenhennigan.com/propert...=&thisfil=1380
Look at the waterfront property there in Skaneateles. $500,000 just for a small property that doesn't even have a house on it! Insane.