View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2008 #6
Jane_Doe#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I was reading through the forum archives and came across the fact that many of the people in the Forbes richest list were Jewish. Now, obviously these little Jews did not get all their money and power by hard work or superior intelligence, but a lot of lies and tricks were used. Jews in their private gatherings and parties often openly laugh at all the tricks they use to steal money from the 'stupid Goyim'. I think Henry Ford's description of jewish business practices was very acurate.
Other than the obvious fact that Jews help each other our, unlike us whites who have little loyalty to each other, what other kind of tricks to the jews use to become so rich?
We actually created the behemoth jew business monger, if you really want to know.

Back in the day, they werent allowed to farm or own property, so all they could do was business. So, they did business. And they got very good at it.

As much as I hate jews, they only did what the weak allowed them to do. The fault lays with those who swallow their shit and allow themselves to be programmed by all the jew media.

I mean, if someone offers you a spoonful of steaming fresh cow shit and you eat it, whos the bigger moron? Him for offering it to you, or you for swallowing it whole, and in this case begging for more?

Idiots and the weak, are the guile of the white race.

NOBAMA '08