View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2005 #7
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
It's a great book. Somebody put this up before and I yanked it. At the time I yanked it I also checked availability on amazon and saw what others did. It's not in print.

I'd fully support Tom getting this book reprinted and I hope he does and with an update. I think the work is more timely than ever seeing as how the illegals now top 11 million, which is a few millions more than when he wrote this.

I wont ask Rmac to take this down for 2 reasons. First, if the book is all but unavailable, it's important that people have access to it. It's a very important work, one that helped push me towards WN, along with others, and we cant afford to lose access to it. Second, we have no evidence Tom Chittum desires this to come down or that perhaps he hasnt somehow condoned this link. If he's had a hard time reprinting it, than maybe it supports the viability of his work to keep it "alive" and somewhat in circulation. I invite somebody to contact him and of course if he requests VNNforum to take the link down we will. It sounds like he's busy, but again, if anybody is in contact with him you can have him email alex linder or just join the forum and say his wishes and if this is a copyright infringement of course we will support his property rights. For now I send Mr Chittum best wishes.

Sorry AE...

Didn't know this would stir up any ill feelings. I added a note to my post suggesting a donation for the work. If he asks us to pull it, I will more than oblige.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED