View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2013 #11
varg

Default bunch of women are 'stunned' and find it 'shocking!!'

http://www.facebook.com/BisTrib

The Bismarck Tribune shared a link.
18 hours ago

Residents of the tiny North Dakota town of Leith were stunned to learn of a white supremacist's plans.
Tiny North Dakota town stunned to learn of white supremacist's plans

A man wanted in Canada for hate crimes has been quietly living in a small Grant County town, slowly buying up lots.

19 people like this.

Jon Adams Rightwing terrorism is a problem in America.
17 hours ago · Like · 2

Linn Vahey Holloway Well done article. The locals will stop this, one way or another. Especially the way it seems they've gotten on top of it in a positive way like this. The guy's going to find himself holding a lot of worthless real estate, until he gets the point and leaves.
17 hours ago · Like · 10

Zea Apa Wow.
17 hours ago via mobile · Like

Ginger Sayler Rondeau Thank you Lauren for your well done article. This is my home county and it has my hackles up. The publicity will alert other small towns for this type of unwanted activity. Thank you again!
17 hours ago · Like · 10

Maryann Frison well that was interesting -
16 hours ago · Like

Tingleskapsicawin Pretty Bear I JUST bet they were..LMBO
14 hours ago · Like

Diana Stockert @Jon Adams - if you think people on the right want this in their community then I have a piece of ocean front property outside Leith to sell you. Geez, get your head out of your butt!
14 hours ago · Like

Al Peterson Publicity is the best weapon against this. Mushrooms and white supremacists- they grow in the dark and live off manure.
13 hours ago · Like · 5

Erica Bost I can't believe what I'm reading. I've lived in ND since I was 11yrs old. I really hope this crack job doesn't get what he wants, ND doesn't need this crap..
13 hours ago · Like · 3

Jenn Robert Very shocking to read. A well written article. I just thought I would add this. Waco was never small. It was never about race. Mt. Carmel had all races as members. It also still exsists. No not like it was, ut it is still there. There is still a compind, people still live in it. No, Mt. Carmel ( not waco) was never small. It was a lot of things, but never aboit race,
12 hours ago via mobile · Like

Evelyn Powers Stephen Shocking!!
7 hours ago · Like

Michelle Slominski Shocking...but at the same time, North Dakota is the place to go if you want to stay in the past and not move forward with the times and changes
6 hours ago via mobile · Like

Linda Johnson Kaplan Send him back to Canada. My Great Grandparents didn't homestead here (and my great uncles didn't fight the Nazis in WWII) so that some creepy, backwards, bigot could move in and fly a swastika flag.