View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2006 #4
Gott

He does look a little like Verdi in old age, but really, looks don't mean anything. Plenty of Aryans look jewish and plenty of jews look Aryan (when they are young anyway - a lot of movie stars, for instance). jews breed to fit in that way, and anyway, going by anything as superficial as looks is…superficial.

Mazzini was famously a big time mason - another code word for kike or crypo kike. But, like I said, I just think he was a kike and am not pushing it because I could not find hard copy proof (which I would much like to have and would appreciate if anyone can find out). I do know that many references coyly say that one of the very big time guys in the Risorgimento was a jew - and how can that be Cavour and who else is there? And I also do know that that young Italy thing of his was notoriously full of kikes - just do a quick search and see what comes up under Mazzini - jews, jews, jews in his Giovine Italia movement. Finally, if he wasn't one, he might as well have been as he stood for all the standard liberal jew causes.

As to having played a big part in the founding of the mafia - that is pretty much on the record - another 'revolutionary' movement aimed at destabilizing the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies. It is pretty illuminating that the mafia flourished between the demise of the Two Sicilies and the rise of Fascism. It is equally illuminating that one of the very first things 'we' did when we invaded Sicily in 43 was reestablish that same mafia which has flourished ever since.

Ferdinand III of the Two Sicilies had been approached with an offer of the crown of a united Italy long before 1959. The Two Sicilies was large, rich and had a truly ancient and glorious lineage. If Italy need unify it was vastly more sensible under the Bourbons than under the twerpy Savoys with their comic opera country. Ferdinand firmly declined saying that if he accepted he would automatically become a criminal in the eyes of all honest men and of God. In civilized nations it used to be a crime to attack and regime change other nations without cause. How fucking old fashioned of Ferdinand, eh? In addition to breaking the most important of international laws, he would have also been committing sacrilege against the religion he devoutly followed. Victor Emmanuel II had no such qualms. Because of their lawless, greedy grab in 1859 (for which they had to pay France by ceding the provinces of Nice and Savoy) the entire Savoy dynasty was excommunicated and stayed excommunicated until the Papal accord drawn up by Mussolini in 1922 or 23. So, the rulers (I won’t say lawful, because they weren’t) of a Catholic nation were shut out of the nation’s religion for 60 years of their 80 year rule.

Personally I think Christianity is a total crock of evil merde - but I have GREAT respect for Ferdinand for answering as he did – he took his responsibilities seriously as the lawful and law abiding ruler of a lawful and law abiding state.

I don't see how fundamental lawlessness, ruinous debt and laughable pretentions (army that was badly equipped and nightmarishly officered, navy which had the signal honor of seeing it’s brand new worlds-very-first entirely iron clad flagship go to the bottom like a lead weight in the first moments of the Battle of Lisa in 1866, worthless nigger and sand nigger colonies, etc.) can ever be to the benefit of the citizens of any state.