View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2011 #1
Rehmat

Default Iran’s nuclear warhead test is aimed at Israel

Kenneth Timmerman (‘I’m not Jewish’), the Israel-First founder of ‘Foundation for Democracy in Iran‘ in his latest anti-Iran crap published in one of Neocons’ (mostly Jewish) propaganda outlets, the Newsmaxcom, entitled ‘Iran Test Nuclear Warhead Design‘, has claimed: “Iran has built and tested all the elements of a nuclear weapon design similar to the bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan, in 1945, and is actively working to fit it onto a ballistic missile capable of reaching Israel, nuclear experts told Newsmax this week”.

And Ken’s ‘nuclear experts’ include Dr. Dr. James McNally, a PhD holder in Biophysic with expertise in imaging, Dr. Peter Pry, former CIA nuclear weapons analyst, Paula Desutter of neocon Huffington Post, Gary Milhollin of ‘Iran Watch’ hasbara spolesperson and last but not the least, Reza Kahlili, a former CIA/Mossad mole inside Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) which was blacklisted by the ZOG in Washington for training Lebanese Hizbullah resistance fighters against Israel.

That sums up Ken Timmerman’s phony journalism wrapped inside his born hatred of Islam and Muslims. Ken is author of book ‘Preachers of Hate: Islam and the War on America’. Obviously, Ken doesn’t believe that September 11, 2001 was a ‘Jewish War on America’.

I feel sorry for Ken. He fired his smoking gun ten months after British Prime Minister David Cameron (he claims to have Jewish ancestry) claimed that the Islamic Republic is in possession of nuclear bombs. The Opposition party members not only laughed at David’s ignorance but called him “a foreign policy klutz with his feet firmly planted in his mouth”.

On June 2, 2011, former Israeli Mossad chief, Meir Dagan, warned Israelis including naming both Ehud Barak and Netanyahu in particular that an pre-empt Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear sites will open military change reaction which Israel will not be able to control.

“It is important to know that that war would not just be against Iran. It would be a regional war that would include Syria – if we needed to attack Hezbollah targets in Syrian territory. The regional challenge that Israel would face would be impossible.”

“I decided to speak out because when I was in office, (Generals) Diskin, Ashkenazi and I could block any dangerous adventure. Now I am afraid that there is no one to stop Bibi and Barak,” Dagan added.

So why every successive US administration has preferred to live under Iran’s bogus nuclear threat? The reason is that whoever questions the utterly unproven postulate that Iran has an active, effective nuclear weapons program risks political disaster. “To accept the reality that Iran is not the most dangerous nation on the planet is obviously a political third-rail in the United States. It triggers an avalanche of other accusations, Anti-Israeli attitudes or worse, Antisemitism, being among the most common and also the most irrelevant,” wrote William O. Beeman in New America Media.

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2011/06...med-at-israel/