View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2005 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Rounder, I can work on that some. As Stan pointed out to me lately, 411.com is very comprehensive. Some years ago, I recall, it wasn't as good as it is now.

Yes, some volk will begin to come around. But that special 2-3% are a cut above all the rest. They don't necessarily even step forward after having been horribly victimized. Don't ask me why. I'm sure I don't know.
I don't know what 411.com is, Chain. Are you saying it's almost impossible to obtain lists of names and addresses of White victims of nigger violence ???

John Flynn has volunteered to mail TAAs to 100 White victims, monthly. Can we get 100 names and addresses to him ?? I know you're far to busy on other VNN projects. But perhaps, you or another VNN'er can advise us where to find them. A Justice Department Crime Report website, maybe ???

As for the reason White victims don't "step forward", it's due overwhelmingly to FEAR. American history covering the past half century proves that the more violent niggers are to Whites, the more Whites kiss up to them. An irrefutable fact proven simply by comparing the number of these violent assaults with the number of Whites "stepping forward."

The more violence, the more fear. Results the kikes, niggers, and wetbacks understand all too well.

Remember that truck driver that was beaten during the Rodney King riots ?? During the trial of his assailant, that truck driver was so terrorized by the nigger-filled courtroom each day, he responded to that terror by publicly forgiving his nigger assailant, and hugging the nigger's mother inside the courtroom. (Which btw, made me wish he'd been hit with a bigger brick). The truck driver had no back-up support from Whites. No Whites went out seeking revenge justice. No Whites organized themselves into protest groups. No Whites stood by him for moral support even. And except for the prosecutor, that White man stood all alone against the thousands of nigger supporters of the assailant. And so, he took the easy way out. He licked the feet of his oppressors.

And that generally has been the reactions of all, or virtually all, White victims. Each victim stands alone, and against the forces of ZOG, the jewsmedia, and the hundred million racist mongrels that surrounds them.