View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2009 #13
Joe_J.
Radio active

I have been reading the What happened to John de Nugent thread. Probably the only worthwhile thread that Mike Jahn ever started. Anyway, I like what I have read from him. I have no problems with him.

Don Black is another story. Jew friendly Stormfront....bah. I got banned from there, too. Mine was over the SF support of child molesters. Ed Steele got in on that one. Look up the thread. Black doesn't like criticism, especially if you question why they support pedos.

And, like lazer said, the tard tried to invade an island full of niggers. WTF?

JP Slovjanski on SF:

Quote:
Stormfront likes to look down its nose at VNN but in reality they don't have a leg to stand on. Stormfront has as many if not FAR more nutjobs than VNN ever has, and the strict rules keep a lot of them somewhat in-line so they are harder to identify. Secondly, at least at VNN when you are dealing with some Bible-thumping neocon nutjob you can call him what he is: A fucktard. And the third reason why VNN is better is simply because the mods are willing to tolerate critcism, whereas those of Stormfront are petty, cowardly, and dishonest. They are sad little men on a power trip.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=22113

Something interesting from SF:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeissesEngel
Some of you are too extreme in what kind of homeland you want so I don't think I'll be living near you but I'm sure there are many others who feel the same as I do about being able to just live in peace. I have no problem with non whites having their own communities near mine because I like their food and I'm not willing to give up going into the main town to eat at the various Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, and Indian/Pakistani restaurants.

and the ball gets bounced back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJoyTree
That's an interesting and legitimate position, WeissesEngel (Welcome to SF by the way).

Last edited by Joe_J.; March 14th, 2009 at 06:43 PM.