Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2012 #192
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post

Looks like he should deport about 25% of himself.

America in 100 years: mexi-negro mulattoes claiming George Washington as one of their own and fighting for the Spirit of '76.

Fun to watch a Commie get bitch-slapped and GD fighting the Internationalists, but a bunch of Turk-mulattoes laying claim to Spartacus gives me pause.
That's probably why he had the balls to do it. I have noticed that mixed race so-called "white supremacists" are the ones who actually commit violence. Google "Leo Felton" he was going to blow up a bridge because it was going to be named for an ADL Jew.

My take on them is to first of all, stay away from them because they are likely to get busted for terrorism; second, why bash them? They are victims of race mixing, and their genes are telling them to attack the leftists who facilitated their genetic contamination.

Don't be in a position where it can be said you incited or encouraged them to do something; but someone who slaps a commie gets praise from me. Heck, if a bluegum African invader kills a commie paleskin girlfriend I'd make him an honorary Aryan, like O.J.! They are truly doing the jobs that we heirloom whites (Breivik excepted) won't do.