View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2010 #13
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I've never read or seen "Lolita" though I've heard of it and heard of the fuss about it, obviously. If it is as I've heard and the girl in it was 13 then that classes as paedophiliac material as well, in my opinion, although I don't class it as being as bad as this book. Don't ask me why because I can't put it into words. Maybe because this book appears to contain a chapter on "how to get yourself out of it when nicked" and therefore offers more immediate danger. I don't know.
Unlike the latest paedophile book lolita is in virtually every public library and school in the nation.The argument in its favour seems to be that because nabakov was a pointy head than its fine and dandy.With every cunt on the planet from stanley kubrick,irons,melanie griffiths,sting lining up to defend it.It is my contention that nabakovs book and the subsequent conviction of strom at least in "movement" terms is the immediate danger.Look at the sex obsessed weirdos posting here deviants like charley horse and raving iron.According to frankfurt they see a cunt like strom lauding it they see it as enhancing their philosophy to read and emulate the blighter in the book. You cannot have it both ways nabakov advocates must be squashed like bugs they are as much scum as pete wheres the book townsend

Chase them into the swamps