View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2004 #7
Bragi

As I recall the negro was saved from drowning by the Baldwin brother (his voice bothers me) and then once revived by Hopkins with mouth to mouth (ooh nasty) he started acting like a little bitch, panicking and whining. Then, when given the simplest task, the nigger cuts himself real bad trying to sharpen a spear. Hopkins patches him up.

Basically he was inept and helpless in every way. Then quickly removed from the picture by the hungry Kodiak. That bear probably had diarreah for days.

Wonder how much a movie like that cost to make? Not much I bet.

The movie business has to be the jews' favorite money maker. Money for nothing. Like interest on money, Hymiewood literally creates an industry out of thin air.

I've noticed a lot of movies of late that quietly heap disdain and hate upon the niggers.

Buffalo Soldiers, for instance. It's a movie about the army now playing all over cable. The niggers in it are all objects of ridicule and are despised by every white soldier in the film. There's even a scene where the character played by Scott Glenn confronts a nigger with the most racist words I've ever heard on film. It's a pretty interesting movie made on a small budget starring Joachim Phoenix, who is a good white guy.