View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2004 #7
Phantasm

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Have you not been listening to any debate? Christmas/ Yule is an Aryan holiday that predates Christ's birth. It is the winter solstice which marks the end ofthe shortening of daylight, and the beginning of lengthening of daylight. Thus it signals rebirth of life and goodness.

Before Christ, Christmas marked the birth of "Mithras," a Roman solar deity also called Sol Invictus and related to Persian Zoroastrianism.

So, Christmas has deep roots even for pagan and atheist White folks and I encourage you all to embrace the Christmas cheer and dont be a grinch like the dirty zhids.
Thank you for reminding us about this Antiochus Epiphanes!

This is an excellent example of how all Aryans have something in common during Christmas time. Christians like myself celebrate Christmas while our other Aryan Brothers and Sisters celebrate their holidays which commemorate the winter solstice. As a Christian... this has become a time of vigilance as well as Faith for me. You see... here in Los Angeles... our Jewish adversaries love to play games during the holiday season.

The Jews have managed to reduce the number of Nativity displays here in Los Angeles drastically... and because of separation of church and state... displays of the Cross are unheard of. However... the Jews love to display their Star of David whenever they can get away with it. I spotted a couple of obvious violations within the public domain this season. One was a Star of David displayed in a school window and the other was a menorah in a library which had a Star of David integrated into it. I complained verbally (causing a scene) and immediately wrote letters to the appropriate authorities on both situations. Both displays were removed within 72 hours.

Question for all you venomous anti-Christian time wasters:

How many times did you confront the Jews this year... and prevail?

Just curious...