View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2010 #5
SmokyMtn
Banned

Sandniggers, hands down.

Nearly 20 years ago, worked as a bellman in a downtown hotel in Detroit. Every Christmas eve, there would be a sandnigger convention, where they will have their relatives come over from their home country for the week.

This was at the 1,400 room Westin Hotel. (Name changed since then.)

All 5,000+ sand niggers would show up nearly at the same time, check in, don't tip for lugging their luggage up to their rooms. Then maintenance would have to prepare for every room having their toilets flushed over and over, because half of them never seen an indoor toilet before.

By the next day, half of the hotel's nigger laundry staff quit because the sandniggers are throwing dirty cloth diapers down the laundry shoot, expecting them to be cleaned.

Elevators would have signs for "Women only" or "Men only" and the sand niggers expect me to follow their rules. (I got smart, used the bell captain's keys and shut off one elevator, and made that one "Smoky's" elevator, screw them.) BTW, I was the sole bellman working the midnight shift and had to deal with all of the sandniggers on my own.

Long story short, they are arrogant, think they are better than you, and are too stupid to realize that they are really not that much brighter than the African species of nigger. They stink, want to bugger young men, and unless you know which hand that they wipe their ass with, I highly recommend that you not shake their hands (I always played it safe, never did).