Full Thread: Nazi niggers?
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2009 #28
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Hudson View Post
The way I see it the jewsmedia has a huge advantage over us in the quantity department of propaganda.
The lies and propanda and misdirection and irrevance-feeding of the jewsmedia has no quality. It's by and large complete garbage. What they dominate is the primary channels - the mainstream news and information dissemination venues as represented primarily by the major TV networks.

Quote:
What we need to do is make up for this is to create high quality propaganda.
What we need is some closet WN billionaire to stealthily fund us so that we could set up a news and information TV channel specifically for informing white people. Finding sponsors would be difficult, but perhaps other billionaires would get on board and we wouldn't need advertising. This is probably pipe-dreaming on my part. So until that billionaire finds us or we find him, public access and the internet are our only avenues to a wide audience.

Quote:
Some of our propaganda (such as some of the graphics I've seen on SF) is so poorly done that they could backfire and give viewers the wrong idea(s).
All White Separatists/Nationalists/"anti-semites" could definitely benefit from less crudeness and vulgarity. We could be collectively be likened to a delusional psychotic homeless bum who hasn't showered in three months suddenly charging into a five star restaurant and ranting at the top of his lungs as the management calls the police. We don't understand how homeless, delusional, smelly, and extreme we appear to the general public who we're trying to reach.

Quote:
For example probably we have all seen that stupid image with the yellow-feathered duckling calling the black-feathered duckling a nigger.
Niggers!

Quote:
Since the only difference between these birds is feather colour the impression the viewer might get is that we hate niggers because they have a different skin colour rather than the fact that they are savage simian beasts with a nasty smell who are sicc'ed on us by the jews.
It's true that we need a more reasoned approach. We should probably stick to the facts about racial differences. Maybe we should create a little pamphlet which lists the many racial differences between blacks and whites so that we may quantify and detail what many people instinctively sense.

Quote:
What do you think VNNers?
I think average Americans need to lose weight, educate themselves, and seek the truth about race and the jews. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Americans need to be shocked out of their comfort zones. We must hope that something "big" happens, like an economic collapse, which will sufficiently shock the herd into asking questions and seeking answers.