View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2013 #18
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
-- [Landy1981] - A bit extreme for my temperament and tastes, but, the posse that I proposed could always cover him in maple syrup and seek out a nearby ant colony; preferably fire ants, if there are any to be found in North Dakota. Then I, along with all of my heathen Pagan friends would dance around a burning Nazi flag. The look on Mr. Cobb's face would make it all worthwhile.

-- [notsooriginalnickname] - @Landy ok ok, i hear the voice of moderation but i'll continue to think bad mojo for curley-q

-- [Landy1981] - One of us has already been removed from the postings in response to this article. That was fast. And what he had submitted was tame compared to what I was posting. Point taken...I will make a mental note to tone it down by a couple of notches. But for the record, that wasn't a fair judgment on behalf of moderation, in my opinion.

[Landy1981] - The residents of Leith, North Dakota should make a concerted effort to form a posse, determine a good night to catch Mr. Cobb by surprise and proceed to dump him at the nearest Canadian border crossing. My Jewish Great-Grandfather is rolling in his grave as I type.
Ha ha ha. So a fake "Heathen Pagan" jewboy (or jewgirl, I'm not sure on that), calling for a man to be tortured to death with fire-ants, for trying to begin an enclave for his people, being moderated, is 'bad judgement'.

As shocking as that sort of thing sounds to us, that is the train of thought of most of those 'people', no matter how benevolent they make themselves out to be publically - and 'people' is a term which I use with a large dash of salt in this case.