View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2008 #15
shoe86

Default retarted?

K first, a 50 megaton A-bomb does not exist. A-bomb's are basically worthless compared to an H-Bomb.

the largest bomb known to have been detonated 'not under-grount' was a 60 megaton hydrogen bomb the russians made. silly russians.

Now. Reguardless. A living animal relies soley upon its brain. And contrary to what many of you have said about a nigger having a thicker skull, the fact of the matter is, slap a white man in the head with a 2x4 he is less likely to suffer severe trauma. Negros are more succeptable to head injuries , and infact, have a thinner layer , between the air, and their brain, than a normal white person. ex: the fatty tissue is practically nonexistent on a nigger head.

Now. If one of you started this thread because you were drunk, good job. Your an idiot. However, if one of you started this because you had a .44 magnum and sideswiped the skull of a negro and he didnt die and your just a blatant dumbshit. Bad job.

You can kill a nigger with a bb gun shot to the head

it happens all the time, watch the news.

a .22 well remind me if im wrong, but, i believe that will penetrate and cause more collatteral damage should the supersonic speed bullet the size of a pellican dick enter the skull at approximatly 2,000 feet per second. Compared to the .45 bowling ball at 800 feet per second.

Second of all. Americans go to war with all kinds of simmallions and sand niggers.

I think if a .223 . which is a .22 on steroids, was not effective, we would have switched to a larger assault caliber, but we havent, because when a supersonic round hits you, it creates an 'abnormal' cavity much like the airflow being fluctuated around the 'supersonic' projectile. ALl this nonsense about a supersonic round just causing shock is what a dumbass nigger would say , or worse, so silence yourself. A supersonic round will catostrophically damage your body compared to a slow, heavy moving object such as a .45

Next time you shoot a nigger, dont shoot your left nostril off and yell at everyone that nigger's have skulls of steel.