Full Thread: Craig Cobb Phoned
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2014 #1
Rounder

Default Craig Cobb Phoned

He phoned me yesterday. Long pleasant chat. He sounds strong and healthy, though a bit depressed.

His PSI (pre-sentence interview) was conducted Monday. The interviewer told Craig it could be as long as 60 days for Craig's next court hearing, after which his release is expected. Craig says he expects the hearing to occur much sooner.

In any case, he'll apparently stay jailed for some time, so let's mail him our letters of moral support and appreciation to:

Craig Cobb
Mercer County Jail
PO Box 39,
Stanton, ND 58571

PS: The following is my letter mailed to him this morning:

"R. Greetings Craig; (24 Mar 2014)

Great chattin with you on the phone. Like I said, if your money gets a little low, just phone collect.

You sounded strong and healthy. I hope you’re eating good, and getting exercises. I did lots of push-ups and squats when I was in for my mental as well as physical wellbeing, and I forced myself to eat more even when I wasn’t hungry. 155 when arrested, I got up to 191 lbs with big arms and legs, and a beard to look mean and combative.

Ukraine is the biggest thing in the news these days. Big “K” is going all out to take Ukraine away from Russia. Pat Buchanan says that Putin won’t back down and that Putin is a super patriot and an ETHNO-NATIONALIST, which in my interpretation means the same as White Nationalist.

I believe Big “K” is panicking due to growing internet exposures which are more and more persuasive and is expanding rapidly, worldwide. Panicking “Ks” make huge mistakes and more and more enemies.

I anticipate your release soon. The judge, I believe, just wants you to suffer a bit longer in order to appease your outspoken ND enemies, and to satisfy his JOG superiors. Nice sunny weather with you cruising down the interstate in your new auto, listening to some taped NS music, and reveling in your restored freedom, will bring you back to your ole, happy, self again – guaranteed.

As always, let me know if there’s anything I can do or send.

Keep your chin up.

Your friend,

Rounder Glenn