Full Thread: a jane white portfolio
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2005 #55
White Will
Banned

Default The rectum is an exit, not an entrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
Feminism: bringing out the ‘beast’ in our women.

Warning doesn’t show white women in a good light.
Warning, nude white woman
I just noticed this thread and your cartoons for the first time, Jane. I like them all and your graphic shock style, no matter that bad Whites are shown in a bad light. I'm surprised to see such strong images spring from the mind of a woman, but then I'm also surprised to see Rounder's strong reaction to them. It just goes to show there's no accounting for taste. I also saw where both you and Rounder voted for me as the "smartest VNN poster" -- that's funny to me -- go figure!?!?

Queers are nasty! Media have portrayed them as sensitive, harmless flower arrangers, dress designers and hair stylists who simple live an alternate lifestyle, but never mention "the act": the fact that poofters take all their clothes off, climb into bed together, and fuck each other in the ass and suck each other's penises, god only knows in what order. Most genteel gentiles do not want to face that ugly fact or have it shoved in their faces. Tough! They forget that AIDS sprang from the mostly White queer community and was first called Gay-Related Immune Defficiency Syndrome (GRIDS) before the queer lobby pushed for the more PC AIDS label.

The fact that you show white men performing abominable acts on each other such as "fisting" doesn't bother me as it does Rounder. It's a fact of life that this sort of decadent behavior goes on between and among "consenting" white queers just as miscegenation is a fact of life in present day America. If you were to brush a half-tone shade over your white queer cartoon characters it would lose its effectiveness in a White racist context. As Alex might say, "White men sucking and fucking one another is the symptom -- Jews are the cause." Jews lead the queer rights movement and Jew media have desensitized White America to accept homos. FACT! There's no place for such sick behavior in a healthy White society that holds up the traditional faimily as the ideal model. Ridicule and rebuke it in the strongest, most shocking ways, as you are doing similarly with feminism, race-mixing and abortion of White babies.

Dr. Pierce had it right by simply requiring that all members in his organization be heterosexual. He pointed out that white queers always allign with feminists and with Jews and all the other non-Whites in the anti-White coalition because they know that we want nothing to do with their degenerate "alternative" lifestyle, that as we grow stronger and the power to punish accrues to us we would put the skids on thier "alternative" lifestyle by bringing back the pink triangle and calling poofters "race traitors," just as Mr. Hitler did.