View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2007 #10
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Baiter View Post
Yankee Jim is from the Detroit area, so he probably knows about Oak Park. Lots of Orthodox jews living there.

When the I-696 freeway was built, it cut through some of their neighborhoods, and separated some of the jews from their synagogues. Since they are supposed to walk to the synagogue on Saturdays, the freeway really got in their way.

Not being happy with just a pedestrian walkway, they wanted an entire park over the expressway. Not just a park, but three parks! Here the satellite pic.

I will now attempt to play the world's smallest violin for the poor kikes.

I remember Oak Park well. As a matter of fact...my grandmother's boyfriend (after she got divorced) owned the Oak Drive In. (ooops! That was in Royal Oak) How kewl was that when we used to get to spend the weekend with grandma?

Anyway...I moved outta the Destroy-it area back in 1979-1980. Not that I was jew wise at that time...but, I'd be willing to bet all the Oak Park kikes are the ones who fled the northwest side of Destroy-it (7 Mile & Livernois area) when all the niggers started moving in.

First...they (the kikes) all fled to the other side of Livernois...then, when the niggers started moving over to that side, I believe the kikes fled to Souf-field, and Oak Park.

I was born in Royal Oak...which, I understand was once the absolute heat of all Klan activity in Michigan. I understand the fucking faggots have completely taken Royal Oak over?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; June 9th, 2007 at 09:01 PM.