View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2007 #11
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
I only vaguely remember Crown Heights, mainly because it was in NY and I was not jewwise at the time. I seem to recall a movie about it that came out some months ago and didn't make it big.
I remember it so well because I had to be there every Friday for a couple of years. Right on the corner of Nostrand Ave. & Empire Blvd. I used to eat breakfast right there at the Blimpies near the corner.

Also...I had a friend who worked outta the 71st Precinct. (he got outta there and was working harbor patrol last I heard)

The niggers hate te kikes so much, they pulled an older Italian guy outta his car at the intersection of Utica Ave. & Eastern Pkwy. and beat him to death simply because he looked like a fuckin' yid! (had on a white shirt and a fedora style hat, and had a big beard)

I remember it well...I was there.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; June 9th, 2007 at 08:46 PM.