View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2007 #17
Save-the-USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Well, then you explain how it is so ignorant. That is a pathetic statement to make with nothing more to back it up. Nonetheless, let's have a look at Detroit, why don't we?

For all of the jokes that get heaped upon those of us living in the South, you won't see this kind of thing:

Wrecks get cleaned up pretty quick here while they seem to get left behind in Detroit.

Between 1940 and 2000:

* Highland Park's white population decreased 98%, from 49,475 to 816
* Highland Park's black population increased 1111%, from to 1,292 to 15,647
* Highland Park's overall population decreased 303%, from 50,810 to 16,746
* Highland Park's criminal homicide rate increased from 3240%, from 2.0 to 66.8 per 100,000 residents annually
* Highland Park's robbery rate rose from 1848%, from 77 to 1500 per 100,000 residents annually

An entire block. Such devastation is something I have not seen before. That is why I made the statement that I did. So, do enlighten me as to why I am so ignorant and why Whites should be living in Detroit. The very story that started this thread is enough to show Whites they have no business in the area. The niggers there are as brazen as they are in Somalia or New Orleans.
Quote:
Any White person living within one hundred miles of Detroit is a wigger or a fool.
Very simple,

Not everyone within 100 miles of Detroit is a wigger or a fool.

Granted Detroit is a shit hole.Thanks to the niggers and politicians.

A blanket statement about all white people within a 100 miles is wrong.