View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2007 #14
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
I'm sure the lady didn't respond without getting approval first. I want to be clear about this. The ONLY reason I think they responded to me as they did AND with a different story than they have been telling everyone else is because they know I'm not fucking around. I'll write the article and get it posted all over the Internet, eventually it will get as much attenti0on as the one I wrotye about Channon and Chris, which still, to this day, get's several hundred hits off of Google alone. That article has been read by more than 200,000K people, and that's just on my site alone.

There were other sites that posted the article in full without a link back to the PC Apostate, in short, it's been widely disseminated - perimarily as a result of VNNer's putting it out there, on blogs, websites, forums, etc... It still appaesr on Craig's List boards every week.

The long and short of it is this, I threatened to write an article stating that I believed she was raped and that the County Medical Examiner's Office is covering that fact up. I offered to let her come forward with the truth, before I wrote the article. I think they'd prefer to come forward with the story, rather than allow a nonconformist and unapologetic "racist" to do it for them.
Thanks for just explaining the details on her response to you. You were very smart in ending your request to her as you did... this leaves them with no way to avoid telling you the truth now, even if they wanted to lie, which I am sure they were going to, you have put them in a position now that they cannnot. VERY SMART THINKING ON YOUR PART. Please keep us all informed as to the outcome when you are notified. Thanks for taking the time to make sure the truth comes out, whichever that may be... for Emily's sake.