View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2004 #7
Klaus

Yes, there is a supposedly "sensitive, internal" Shaun Walker memo to this effect being widely circulated among senior cadre and UC's by Roger Williams.

With your post, YM, is the NA now publicly accusing a senior staffer of theft and blackmail? Those would both be felony offenses. Is the Alliance pressing charges or are they, once again, just throwing unsubstantiated rumors around about a former employee?

Since YM has reported a crime here, would the moderators be so kind as to trace and post his ISP to determine if it originates from NAHQ?

Is the NA now saying that their clothing line, "Aryan Wear" was not, or is no longer, a Resistance Records company? Since he ran the business end of Resistance Records, does "snitch" Evans in fact have the entire company customer list in his possession? Do I need to cancel my credit card number since, you claim, I sent it to a "thief."

You seem to be plugged in, YM. Can you fill us in on the details?

Thanks, "Mama," and happy Mother's Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by your mama
Chris Evans has been fired from Resistance and his NA membership revoked. He was blackmailing the National Office ever since Dr. Pierce died to keep his job.

It looks like the new NA is cleaning house of the rats finally. I guess they finally had enough of Chris' lying and thieving. And unless you want to support that snitch bitch, don't buy Aryan Wear because he owns it. Kind of a direct conflict of interest there if you ask me and he should have been fired long ago. Makes sense though that they had to wait to fire him since you cant fire someone for testifying in court and the little fucker probably had em by the balls by having access to their biggest moneymaker Resistance so they had to get make sure that it wouldnt go down if he was canned.