View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2012 #73
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
"The gay boys"???!!!. . . . "THE GAY BOYS" ???!!!. . . . You refer to ass licking, shit eating faggots as fresh, clean, gay boys who douche ???!!!

Uh oh Alex, obviously yet another VNNF faggot has decided to "come out".
Yeah, plenty of guys who aren't turned on in the slightest by other men are into anal sex. I'm not gonna say it's a good thing, but this puritanical obsession with stomping out the stuff you think is "icky" rather than just dealing with it in a more pragmatic manner (you may not like it, but as long as no one is damaging or importuning you - except in your mental torture of thinking that such activities are occurring somewhere in the universe - you let it be), it's just as bad as christinsanity.

Of course, the minute someone damages me or my loved ones in the slightest with its disgusting filth I will fight and avenge these wrongs. That being said, until such a line is crossed, I am generous and courteous to a fault.

Ugliness, ugly people, these are a part of life. As long as they don't importune me or anyone else, they are just fine in my book, and light years ahead of the "good-looking" things in life that end up stabbing you in the back.