View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010 #6
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You're a race mixer and no better than a nigger who fucks white women, or a 'white skank' who fucks niggers. No matter your justifications. You showed through your actions you think race mixing is acceptable. There's no middle ground. You either think race mixing is acceptable or you don't, and clearly you do.

You ruined any White Aryan girl who thought she was with a white man and not a race mixing hypocrite. You should castrate yourself after sticking it inside a disgusting mud and not spread your diseased mud-approved-penis around to any white girl who is still pure. You should think of yourself as a nigger with aids who tries to spread his disease to people who are better than him.

I know in your warped head you will tell me that ALL white women race mix. But it isn't true. It's still a minority. You on the other hand, have sex with white women without telling them you've fucked niggers. You're even worse than a race mixer because you taint regular white girls who don't even know or make a conscious decision to be with someone who race mixes. You on the other hand knew exactly what you were doing, you knew you were race mixing and you continue to corrupt white women. I would never be with a white woman who was with a nonwhite. I'm sure a few of your 'white girlfriends' might've felt the same way- oh well, too late, right? you already fooled them with your appearance of being a white man- boy were they wrong.

Your entire post could be written by a nigger. Your mentality is exactly the same. It's all about "muh dikk". Do you even have beliefs that transcend that?
Varg, what got into you? haha

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer