View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2005 #14
Hausa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld
You're trying to twist statistics to suit. This is what a per capita breakdown looks like:

Here is a text version of the above:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicid...s/oracetab.htm

Blacks are 12% of the population and make up 36% of welfare rolls while whites are some 60% of the population and make up some 38%. Like Cracker pointed out above, you gave us a statistical chart that proves that blacks, and not whites, are far more likely to be financially derelict and dependent on government aid. What exactly were you hoping to gain by this?

You seem to be attempting to obfuscate reality by making a stink about one or two percentage points in welfare rolls, when further analysis of the figures and a little critical thinking debunks what you're attempting to put on us. Buddy, you're in denial.

Can anyone find a per capita calculation of these welfare rolls? I think it would reflect the homicide statistics.
Thats crime, I'm talking about white people eating off of me since my taxes are more likely to pay for their welfare check than a black man's. On the first of the month I know more whites will be collecting government handouts than black folk, by numbers and percentages. Where's the image of the dirty white welfare cracker living in a trailer park? Why the image of the black welfare queen?