View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2004 #12
the fox...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
hey, she aint White just cuz you want to ride her. she may be a caucasian, she may be an ally, but she aint White if she's arab. the water meets the shore at the dardanelles.

However, I'm for more liberal treatment of non-Aryan caucasians. that's what I'd call her for purposes of our discussion.

and some of those swarthy Italians? On the street they'd probably be plenty White if you had a bunch o' fucking groids staring you down and you needed some backup huh?
This is getting rediculous, you can take selective pictures from any country and find some non white people there, Germany, England, France and all the way to scandinavia.

Their seems to be some obsession in these white racial web sites to only pick on the Sicilians and ignore the mixtures of other nationalitys.

There must be something the Sicilians are doing right that people want to keep discrediting them.

You go into any Italian or Sicilian neighborhood, and you know right away your in a white and safe area.

Stop always putting Sicilians on display, if I want to take the time I could show you many mixed looking people from northern Europe