View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2007 #5
Mike Cooper...

what's really dumb is you pointing a gun into the face of everyone, like you're gonna shoot all of us. That's very nigger like in it's 'fuck the world' attitude, it really alienates anyone with any fondness of other people. When you hate the whole world, you're not a useful member of any organized, moral government, you're just a jackass who produces an abhorrent reaction in all people.

I don't say I don't like you, I just want to help you refine your personality, it's just constructive criticism meant to help you. You need to be able to see yourself, and when you behave like that, like you hate EVERYONE, EVERYONE hates you.

Unless your a millionaire rapper that has jews hyping you like you're a god, then white girls will squeal with raptured adoring screams as the nig pisses on them and flips them off. don't fall for that trap though, that's not real, that's now how real people interact, those aren't real people, they are nothing but soulless things the devil is animating and psychicly controlling. the jews control them because they are so weak-minded and stupid and rich. Money makes it possible so that you never have to do anything, you can just pay people to do everything for you, that's why rich people like Bush, who've been rich their entire lives, are dumber than niggers.