View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2007 #2
Sean Martin

I know you can buy 10,000 rounds at a time without getting a call from the feds. I also saw a sign at Centerfire today that if someone purchases more than 2 handguns in a 7-day period that they (sellers) are required to report it.

I was at Wal-mart a few months back and this one country girl working the gun section was talking about a new girl who moved here from Jersey or something like that. Anyway she said this guy came in and bought over $2,000 dollars worth of ammo and the Jersey girl nearly had a heart attack. She wanted to call the police and all sorts of things before they could get her calmed down.

It is not uncommon here for Flea Market people to buy 10,000 rounds or more. I do know that while I was in a gunstore today the guy there said some company he deals with won’t give certain discounts under 3,000 rounds, of course the ammo can be purchased by anyone in America.

Do a google search “bradybill state by state gun laws”, if your state gets an F or D you should be in the clear. If you get a C do some more research. If it gets a B or an A, forget about it ZOG has a bug under your bed already.

On a side note, after ZOG finished burning all the children and leveling all the buildings at Waco (the Branch Davidians) they found 2,000,000 rounds of unexploded ammo still there. That is two million rounds of ammo that didn’t explode during the fire.