View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2007 #17
News
Friendly

Quote:
I have two daughters. They will both (when they get older) be going on a field trip into the shithole area of a neighboring city so they can see the mudshark hookers working for a pimp and a rock. I want them to see the consequences of mudsharking.
No kids yet myself, but If I have a daughter I'm doing exactly this. They will get official and unofficial sex "education" anyway if they go to a government school, or even just from television. If they're old enough to know about sex, they're old enough to know the facts of how horribly wrong it can go. Even to the point of diseased, drug-addicted, white-owned-by-black slavery.

Seeing a few toothless, poxy, white whores interacting with their pimps should be an eye opener. I've lived near that before and it was educational for me.

Maybe follow up with some good medical texts, images of VD, and the most basic stats. Young people and females in particular aren't going to be won over by a lot of statistics, but keep it simple and just tell them the more basic facts like "niggers and the people who have sex with them are X times more likely to have THAT" while pointing at medical pic of running sores or wart clusters.

I think that would be a good education.

Just do an image search on "genital warts" hahah they'll probably not want to be sexually active til after high school at least, much less want to screw around with blacks.