View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2004 #10
Ben Vinyard

Will,

My comments were not directed towards you. They were directed towards those who sit at home and complain that our organizations aren’t doing anything or aren’t doing enough, but yet they refuse to pitch in and help. It’s like the man who doesn’t hire a gardener complaining that his lawn never gets mowed. (These comments are not directed towards any specific gardeners.) The truth is, active members of an organization have a lot of say in what direction that organization takes. I didn’t know you were an artist. There is nothing dishonorable in that profession. I would love to see your work sometime.

I went back and read the Gliebe thread carefully and I am not sure why you started hurling insults at our organization. You made the ridiculous claim that we were being dishonest, but that is not the truth. I pointed out clearly what our position was but in a subsequent post you continued to spread the lie that we were dishonest. As you said, I suppose insults come with the territory, whether they are unfounded or not. It is one of the more distasteful things about this artificial form of communication.

Yes, we do “use” other organizations, in the sense of coalition building. You said, “You may find that they are using you.” I hope they do! That’s the whole point. The movement is not about White Revolution or Volksfront or Aryan Nations or the National Alliance. It is about the survival of the White race. If another organization uses us as a stepping-stone to success or to build something bigger and better than what we are doing, then I am 100% in favor of it.

I had always heard that it was impossible to argue with success, but amazingly you have found a way to do so. The proof is in the pudding. Our street activism has been a huge success as well as our beginning media efforts. (And there is a lot more to come, I can promise you that.) There is still a long way to go, and a lot of improvements to make, (and a lot of mistakes still to come, I am sure) but we very definitely have the momentum in our favor. When you were membership coordinator for the Alliance, after 20 years you had roughly the same amount of members we have after one year. The “tightly-focused” and “elite” group you strove after have all joined our side. I would think that would give some evidence to the success of our approach. Lawyers? We got ‘em. Doctors? We got ‘em. Businessmen? We got ‘em. We also have the “chicken pluckers” that Dr. Pierce criticized, the hard-working laborers. We are building coalitions with the suit and tie crowd as well as the skinheads and “Kluckers” and “uniformed Nazis” that you look down on. As to the actual members of our organization not being hardcore racists, your comments are not worthy of a response.

It is a shame that you won’t come out and join your comrades on the 21st, however I wish you the best of luck with your clandestine meeting to establish a resistance movement on that day. I will breathe a lot easier on the 22nd.

I am not afraid of your criticism. In fact, I consider constructive criticism to be healthy. Your track record in the movement has earned you the respect for your opinions to voiced and heard. I can’t rightfully speak for Chairman Roper’s criticism of some of Dr. Pierce’s failed methods. I believe they were probably a rash reaction to some of the insults you began flinging towards us. I can tell you however that Chairman Roper has a tremendous respect for Dr. Pierce. During our days at the Alliance together I heard him say several times that he would take a bullet for the man. That said, our cause is so important that no one (or no approach) in this movement can afford to be above criticism. Not you, me, Billy Roper or Dr. Pierce.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank you for your help with the Billy Brown case. I will admit I was a little troubled when the lawyer you found for him didn’t bother to show up at the court date, but it is my understanding that has all been resolved. We are doing what we can to promote his Legal Defense Fund. We have him listed front and center on our website, we have mentioned him several times on our news broadcasts and we have mentioned him in our White Revolution Reports. We are also offering discounted web hosting in exchange for contributions and plan to offer T-shirts with all funds going directly to Mr. Brown. Our web hits show that a lot of people have heard the message, but the donations have been less than satisfying. For those reading this message, this is an important case and there is no better representative in our movement than Billy Brown. You can send your donations to:

White Revolution
Billy Brown Legal Defense Fund
P.O. Box 2024
Russellville, AR. 72811

Ben Vinyard