View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2007 #18
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Danarson View Post
Is this really a fact? I just have a hard time believe their skulls can be that much more capable of stopping a bullet. Growing up there was a nigger in my school that was constantly getting concussions from hitting his head (like hitting his head on the grass where most others would just get up). Another one was constantly breaking bones - both were large gorillas.

I also had a friend who got shot in the head with a .380 and it didn't penetrate the skull (of course the bullet did not come out of a barrel so it was low velocity - the moron and a couple of his friends were squeezing the bullet in a vice in the basement )

Anyway, interesting subject...
The above photo is real - it appears to show the back end of what appears to be a .22 sticking into the apes head.

Whether or not a niggers skull is thicker and more likely to stop a buller, I don't know, but I see this as no reason not to shoot niggers several times anyway - we all know what happens in the movies when someone only shoots an evil demon once, it gets back up to perpetrate more trouble/problems.

Last edited by melcur; December 10th, 2007 at 03:16 PM.