View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2008 #15
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
What exactly does "pull train" mean?

Dragan must be an Albanian.

You won't catch an ethnic Croatian amongst a bunch of Turkish shitskins.
I've never met an Albanian by the name of "Dragan". Dragan is a common male name among the Slavic populations in the Balkans.

You need to read between the lines with any story that originates in the "legitimate press" because of raging ZOG induced PCism. Anytime someone is identified by national origin, it almost always refers to their citizenship, and not their ethnic/racial origins -- a nigger with German citizenship is identified as a "German".

In this case, you have two Turkish citizens, two who are probably Turk/German dual nationals, and a Croatian citizen. The two Turk/German dual nationals are probably entirely of Turkish origin. It is unusual for a Croat to be hanging around with Turks, but not impossible. Many Croats who live in Western Europe end up in poor immigrant areas that are infested with Muslims. This could be a case of a Croat kid who grew up in such a community, and ending up identifying with the local muzzies. It also possible that this guy is a Bosnian Muslim (they can have Slavic names) who holds Croatian citizenship.

Yes, it's foolish for young White women to go carousing late at night in any place that is infested with muds. I guess she learned an important lesson -- although I doubt it.