View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2004 #5
Fin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balrog
I've noticed something among WNs and other groups of racists such as southern nigger-haters. They all seem to be very, very forgiving of white women that fuck niggers. There seems to be a desperate desire for white women that fuck niggers to "return home" and stop such behavior, return to white society, start dating white men again, and marry a white man.

I can't fathom this, as my own mindset is to hope those white women keep fucking niggers and never even try to have sex with a white man again, because white women that have sex with niggers and then have sex with white men spread AIDS into the white community. Moreover, what niggerfucking white woman deserves a white husband? A nice house, picket fence, nice-guy white man with a high paying job, picture-perfect family... these are things a white woman no longer deserves when she fucks niggers. I hope these white women spiral down into a life of drug use, disease, and low class lives. All the more reason for white men to stay away from them.

There also seems to be a desire to take a niggerlover white woman's side during certain conflicts. Take the OJ trial for instance. OJ should be looked at as a hero. Think about it, how many guys can kill a jew and a white race traitor all in one night, have a big trial then walk, try to find one White guy that can! Yet all I hear from WNs and the good-ole-boy crowd is "justice for Nicole". Didn't she already get her justice? In my opinion OJ did our work for us. He helped advance white racism by murdering that race traitor. But it's the same with many other stories... white men show sympathy to white women that get abused by their nigger boyfriends, or become single mothers when they get knocked up and the niggers leave them. It's like racists want the white race to stick together no matter what, even when white women fuck niggers.
I went to pick up a girl for a date that I didn't know very well. When I arrived something happened that made me very curious. When she got into the car I asked her if she dates blacks. She said she doesn't date black men, but her response really made me suspicious. Five minutes later while driving, I ask her point blank if she has ever fucked a negro. She told me she had in her past and it was a big mistake. I told her I was going to take her home because I won't put up with that behavior.

Then it got really strange. She told me how she had learned her lesson and doesn't want anything to do with blacks. She is now a racist and is afraid of blacks because they are violent. She doesn't blame me for not wanting to date her because of her past. We arrive at her house and she won't leave my car. She starts crying and wants to hug me. I push her away and tell her it's time to go. She just sits there and stares at me with the 'i'll fuck you look'. At that point I became even more disgusted with this piece of trash. She finally leaves the car and I get the hell away. She calls me and I tell her not to call me, now she gets the idea!

I know there are some White saps out there that would have accepted her back. I personally would be humilated to death to be weak enough to be with some girl who the niggers have had their way with. That's worse than sloppy seconds. Lets face it, the niggers want to screw these White girls because they want to stick it to the White man. Well fuck these bastards and their nigger loving whores, I won't have anything to do with these cockroaches. Could you imagine telling your children, yes your mother fucked niggers? I would feel like an absolute fucking failure to put my children in the position of having a mother who enjoyed being touched by niggers.

Last edited by Fin; February 19th, 2004 at 12:02 AM.