View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2010 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default Shegroe cries that 18 y/o baby Thug beez innocent

http://kentuckyannatruenews.blogspot...thug-beez.html

Suspect In Quadruple Shooting To Be Arraigned Tuesday
Mother Says Son Innocent Of Double Homicide

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Seaundre Horsley Jr., 18, will be arraigned Tuesday on several charges, including murder, in connection with a quadruple shooting last Fall.Horsley was indicted by a grand jury in connection with the deaths of Quinntin Knighten, 27, and Jonte Johnson, 25.

Two other people were injured in the shooting.The attack happened at an apartment complex on Saddlebrook Lane. Another man, Tawain Lewis, surrendered himself to police shortly after the shooting.Betty Caliste, Horsley's mother, said she spoke with her son on Sept. 23, 2009, and that he said he was at the Shagbark housing project off Cane Run Road at the time of the attack."I think there are a whole lot of gaps that somebody need to check into," Caliste said. "It doesn't make any sense, at all.Police said they are sure of the evidence in their case."We knew at the time of the incident there were at least two shooters involved," Homicide Unit Lt. Barry Wilkerson said.

Caliste said her son isn't one of them."I know my son's not capable of nothing like that," Caliste said. "There's a lot of stuff just not adding up. He never hung with Mr. Lewis. He never hung in the area where the shooting happened. He doesn't have any gun charges, or drug charges."In the 11 months since Horsley's 18th birthday, he was arrested four times in Jefferson County. The charges include criminal trespassing and terroristic threatening -- all misdemeanors.

He's now facing felony charges and many years behind bars."It's sad because you have a family who needs closure. And you have one who's sitting there fighting for the innocence of their child," Caliste said. "I have faith in God. With that, that's all we need."Horsley is being held at Metro Corrections on $200,000 bond.

http://www.wlky.com/news/22268774/detail.html

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.