View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2008 #18
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
Their Democratic Party is small and marginalized and consists of a tiny fraction of the electorate -- 29% of Idahoas vote Democrat; most are not party members who vote in caucuses -- 32% of Nebraskans are registered Democrats; 34% of Iowans; and probably something similar in Washington (I didn't see it off hand).
Washington state is overwhelmingly compoised of liberal democrats, it has some of the most liberal laws in the United States, it is a Jew influenced cesspool. Even to the point of requiring a permit for the collecting of rain water, which they have also sought to tax. At least a million Washingtonians need to be put up against the wall when the SHTF.

The vast majority of humans live in and around the Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia metro areas, high Asian, East Indian and Hispanic populations. Lots of useless niggers in Tacoma.

Almost 95% of the people east of the Cascade mountains are strongly conservative, this makes for a very strange paradigm, in that if it weren't for a tiny corner of the state, in the NW, the state would probably be more conservative than Idaho or Nebraska.

There are approximately 3 million registered Democrats in Wash State and about. I would say, and I admit I'm guessing, because ten minutes of searching hasn't produced any decent sources, that there are approx 1.5 million registered Republicans in Washington state, the majority of which will be east of the cascades.

Last edited by melcur; February 13th, 2008 at 11:27 AM.