View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2010 #18
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
How can the AWB secure a White homeland, when it can't even secure the safety of it's own leader ?
Because the REAL rulers aren't the mentally retarded Niggers, they are the same reptiles who ruled Russia after the 1918 overthrow of the Czar, the same slime who today rule the USA behind the Kenyan puppet, Obongo. You've got to hand it to them, if these vicious, murdering shysters are good at anything, it is knowing how to divide and conquer, especially white people.

How many of us did they murder in the 20th Century? 50 Million? 100 Million?

I fear the Boer in SA, like the Frog in the lukewarm kettle on the oven, is actually being set up for mass extermination. I suspect they may do this at the same time as Iran is attacked and Israel holocausts all Arabs in Gaza and the West Bank. I remember Dr Pierce saying more than once the Boer and the Whites in Rhodesia are the best examples of our people. Sturdy, hard working and extremely capable.

But also naive and somehow not hardwired to understand Jews are actively exterminating us, its only a small percentage of us who see it. The Jew knows it and because he owns the Media keeps the boobs in the dark.

The White tribe of Africa needs to somehow arrange those areas ET showed that BBC Kike for themselves, then 'circle the wagons' by preparing a defense of the area Switzerland style. Get all 3 Million of them into that area and form a 'Volksturm' like Civil Defense Army. It would be good if their territory had access to the Ocean for supply purposes. It would also be good if their best and brightest arranged a web site for donations from Whites World wide WHEN the SHTF so they can buy weapons for defense.

Recruiting young whites, 'soldier of fortune' types as Mercenaries to join in the affray wouldn't be a bad idea either. I reckon they would get plenty of young white males from every corner of the Earth to join in if they did it properly. I'm also thinking that the small provinces ET pointed at might be expanded and mercenaries rewarded by Land Grants along the lines European Rulers did for many centuries. This would be a powerful incentive for young men of adventure to join up.

My own great, great grandfather was an Artillery Captain in the Czars Army at the time of the Crimean War. After their defeat of the brave but foolhardy British Light Brigade he was rewarded with an allocation of Over 150 Acres of Land in Central Ukraine by the Czar. It remained in the maternal side of my family for around 80 years, until the Communists 'collectivized' it following the Ukrainian defeat in the late 1920's.

The Boers and other Whites should be planning this now, in fact they should have done it years ago.